Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,876 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Important Notice To The University Of Ibadan Freshers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Important Notice To The University Of Ibadan Freshers (399 Views)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice To The University Of Ibadan Freshers by ivoatt(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2015
In line with the directive to wait till today before proceeding with your accommodation application, the banks to make payment are available which signifies that you can begin your hall application as from today. The designated banks to make payment are as follows:

* Mainstreet Bank
* First Bank
* Stanbic IBTC
* Wema Bank
* UI Micro finance Bank

You can make the payment through Pin or Webpay (ATM, Verve or Master Card)

Upon application for room, you will download the payment advice slip which you will use for your payment in the Bank. You will get the accommodation account number at the bank. After payment, the bank will generate a pin for you which you will use for your online payment.

Hall application has begun in full

Signed:
UISU PRO
Pin: 293349B5
@vcentzagaza

Pls re-broadcast for wider coverage

(1) (Reply)

Dot Net Tutorial For Beginners || .net Online Training / Easter Promo Career Pursuit / Any Valid Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.