Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery (46644 Views)

When Fashola Blames GEJ Who Should We Blame For Poor Power, No Jobs, Naira fall / Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips / Election: Niger Governor, Aliyu, Blames Jonathan For Pdp’s Downfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by billyG(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2015
johnie:
Ok, so all the police cars in Lagos were put on standby for Jonathan.

What about the helicopter(s) oga Fash provided the police?

Na Jona carry those ones too?

I hear the robbers escaped in a speed boat. Wouldn't the choppers have been more effective in tracking them than cars?

It is well!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by collinsJn(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Am Just So dissapointed With Fashola.... 4 making These Poo Of a Statement. For Crying out Loud,I Thought This Fashola Is a literate ?
Just See What Politics and Hatred Has Caused. He can't Even Address Him As Mr President Or Excellency.
I Was @ Computer Village In Lagos One Faithful Day,and 4 Ten -Twenty Mins,The Roads Where Completely Blocked Becos Fashola Was About To Pass. And Nw He Is Blaming #GEJ 4 the Robbery Attack. Even In developed nations Sef.... Roads 're Blocked For The Fact a Sitting President Is Passing.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2015
I'm beginin 2 dislike fashola wit passion! why wud SAN be tinkin like a baby?? Oga u don loose respect 4m US....... Brainless SAN

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Firefire(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2015
johnie:

I hear the robbers escaped in a speed boat. Wouldn't the choppers have been more effective in tracking them than cars?

It is well!

the helicopter(s) is now a history, FRAUD ALERT!
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by buJu234: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2015
i tot both GEJ & GMB were in Lagos yesterday and they had security personnel attached to them?

Also i tot the heavily armed police men at the Ikoyi toll gate heard the gun shot and they were very closed to the incident...

Mr Fashola;; who owns the Toll gate money that those Police men where guiding that they refused to come out and help fight this robbers...?
and dont forget left via the water ways directly under their nose

Mr Fashola; hope ur CCTV installed will helped us to catch this robbers oo... grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by dre11(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Abayhormy:
According to AIT yesterday, that is the first bank robbery in Lagos in 7years .

For this reason

He has every right to say what he said
Am sure most people knows how security protocol do follows when a president comes to any state

And imagine a strong hold of the opposition just few days to elections and the presidency controlling the security system.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Firefire(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Mrstan:
I'm beginin 2 dislike fashola wit passion! why wud SAN be tinkin like a baby?? Oga u don loose respect 4m US....... Brainless SAN

Sad but true... undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by alanjack: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2015
It is a shame the extent to which everything has been given a political undertone in this country. If something good had happened in Lagos during the President's stay there, would Fashola have credited it to the President?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by billyG(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2015
johnie:

It is well!
If all d police cars donated by lagos govt. are on standby 4 yonadaft,Y do u think choppers will be available?think.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Coolcash1: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2015
Iwofa lenu oun ti o ba wun elenu ni ole fi enu re so....eyin ti e n bu Fashola o da mi loju pe aja PDP ni yin. Ara yin de si ko oto oro...

Mofos.....

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Are you serious? Boy boy governor is blaming jonathan for the robbery that happened in his state which he is the chief security officer.Fashola and all APC heediots should hide their face in shame.Oga jonah will do everything for them.He will cook for them put the food in their mouth chew it for them swallow it digest and excrete it because he is the president of the federal republic of nigeria.He should sleep for them and bathe them too.Infact he should be getting errection for them to poke their wives after all he is the president

APC is full of idiotic lazy borderline morons and poster boy aka boy boy governor fasole recent reckless statement proves it

lol
Awon Oponu
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by M4gunners: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2015
Where are the APC Brainwashed followers as they are use to be called by their Leader . Make una come hia una Oga oh na JONATHAN he dey blame for his own problem. Okay o Oga Fashola we don hia.When Jega say election has to be moved because many NA has been sent to north to fight Boko Haram una say GEJ dey fear to lose ba.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by ezeonwe: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2015
BULL-SHIT! This is a witless saying from a person who is expected to speak like a reasonable somebody. But since the reverse is the case, there's no point listening to him. MTCHEW.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by mightycrown1(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=18pt] SIR, IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO BLAME, PLEASE DO SOMETHING NOTABLE IN THE FAMILY OF THE DECEASE THOUGH THIS CANT BRING THE GIRL BACK BUT IT WILL BE RECOGNIZED
RIP THE DEATH [/size]

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by xhamel89: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2015
Controlled:

i said this same thing two times..... grin grin yesterday...... grin...janadaft is responsible...... angry........visiting lagos every day.....is diverting police attention from their duties.... grin grin........normally we have two stations at that location.......at d beginning n at the end of d bridge..... angry angry....n also at d entry into lekki one..... grin grin...dis is shocking.... grin grin

You are been Controlled by legion of demons.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Louislewis: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Fashola just talking anyhow without reasoning. "TALKING first before THINKING" The question is, were the robbers in millions that Lagos State could not provide enough policemen to fight the arm robbers? Fashola, you should talk reasonably and stop attributing everything that happened in your state to Jonathan. You are the chief security officer of the state and should be held responsible.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Uwaomapaul(m): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2015
Controlled:

i said this same thing two times..... grin grin yesterday...... grin...janadaft is responsible...... angry........visiting lagos every day.....is diverting police attention from their duties.... grin grin........normally we have two stations at that location.......at d beginning n at the end of d bridge..... angry angry....n also at d entry into lekki one..... grin grin...dis is shocking.... grin grin
Fashola is an Idiot, i respect him a lot but he is now becoming APC tout like Amechi, in the name of politiecs
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Firefire(m): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Where is Lagos CCTV action(s)?[/size]

If APC Lagos cannot display to the whole world the video of the robbery incidence captured by their CCTV in the next 24 hours, then the project is a complete waste of resources and the money MUST be refunded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by MadCow1: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2015
saintTim:
Just imagine the level in which politics have eaten into our way of reasoning hmmmm I thought this man went to school cry cry

Sha Nigerian politics can transform an educated person to uneducated.

#GEJ till fashola gets back his senses

Are you drunk?

Is it a lie?

Go and see the police presence in states when Patience Jonathan visits..

I remember sitting in traffic in Rivers State and counted over 75 cars in her convoy with armed policemen littered on the roads designated for her to pass and in her convoy.

It goes without saying that the best time to plan an attack in Nigeria is when the President or the First Lady is in town. All the robbers have to do is avoid the areas where the presidents convoy would pass..

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by ozoigbondu: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2015
IHate9ja1:

lol
Awon Oponu

Fashola ni nìkan ga

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by nickydof(m): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2015
How about; news- 3 people died in lagos from cardiac arrest as a result of shoke.

Fasola- Hold Jonathan responsible. Since he started coming to lagos the decibels of noise from sirens have increased drastically.

Foolish talk. See how politics have turned formally rational people to anyhow talkers. Its a pity.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by pure2012soul(m): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2015
saintTim:
Just imagine the level in which politics have eaten into our way of reasoning hmmmm I thought this man went to school cry cry

Sha Nigerian politics can transform an educated person to uneducated.

#GEJ till fashola gets back his senses
E tire me pass you o. Just imagine wetin dey commot from d mouth of an SAN angry
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2015
this is one of the example of a life without christ JESUS

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Firefire(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2015
Coolcash1:
Iwofa lenu oun ti o ba wun elenu ni ole fi enu re so....eyin ti e n bu Fashola o da mi loju pe aja PDP ni yin. Ara yin de si ko oto oro...

Mofos.....

Alainironu ara Galatia ni iwo yio ooo undecided
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by igoro10: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
These pple sef, politics over everything.
Its now d trend. GEJ is the cause of every negative happenings.
I don tire of dem too. Every positive thing is buhari. Kai naija!
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by ozoigbondu: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Are you drunk?

Is it a lie?

Go and see the police presence in states when Patience Jonathan visits..

I remember sitting in traffic in Rivers State and counted over 75 cars in her convoy with armed policemen littered on the roads designated for her to pass and in her convoy.

It goes without saying that the best time to plan an attack in Nigeria is when the President or the First Lady is in town. All the robbers have to do is avoid the areas where the presidents convoy would pass..

Are you drunk?
Did you miss the part where the policemen on duty died
Fools like you make it look as if their was no security there
Otondo
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by onatisi(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2015
Kentrasso:
No kidding! I thought fashola was one of the few people with sense
majority of Nigerians have grossly overrated that guy called fashola
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Boss13: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2015
I think the governor has a point. If you have ever witness any of the president's visit, you will understand. Almost all police officers are detailed to provide security services, right from the airport to his point of destination. Even some roads are cut off, thus resulting to traffic gridlock. There is the possibility that adequate security measures were not provided or the number of police officers patrolling the streets were not enough since they are providing presidential security services.

On the other hand, the robbery seems to be a well planned robbery attack. Robbing a bank in Lagos is not for the chicken hearted. I won't say otherwise, if I am being informed that the robbers were either ex-service men or current military personnel.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2015
Fashola, na wa for you.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by bumbox(m): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2015
This is bullshit. Is that the change we need? Why can't they talk like matured men?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Ahmeduana(m): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by maureen546: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2015
Fashola whatever you call ur self,i can see your not normal,hw can you open your dirty mouth nd say Jonathan is the cause of robbory in the place of ur Governing,come back ur very far from were you are,well I don't blame u the party you are wchich is APC will get u into trouble,whether you like it or not GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG / Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Why Ganduje Removed Sanusi As Emir - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.