Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery (46673 Views)

When Fashola Blames GEJ Who Should We Blame For Poor Power, No Jobs, Naira fall / Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips / Election: Niger Governor, Aliyu, Blames Jonathan For Pdp’s Downfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2015
I don't have the strength to argue with bigoted APC folks, fashole is insane.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by 9jatatafo(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2015
Fashola is a man I respected but with this latest statement it shows how low Fashola's reasoning is. Fashola is the number one security officer of Lagos State and he should be responsible for this. Why shift your responsibility to the president?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by buchilino(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2015
and some say APC members r very intelligent, so funny cheesy
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Fellonigerians: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2015
bolliejay:

source:
http://ynaija.com/exclusive-fashola-blames-jonathan-death-policemen-lekki-ikoyi-robbery/

Fashola should take it easy... He should not allow his recent utterances to mess up what he has done in Lagos in the last 8yrs...
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by babestella: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2015
montedo:

Just saying it would have made much more sense if he was in Lagos for something MEANINGFUL. Nothing justifies the loss of lives though. Just highlighting the fact that Jonathan has nothing much to show off in Lagos after 5 years and he keeps temporarily under-policing the state with his annoying visit. Its not politics, its commonsense!

So GEJ's coming to NSE wasn't meaningful? I wonder how people think in this APC camp or whatever it's called. Just come online and spew trash, absolute poo.oh. It's pathetic that someone who is alive and breathing will write this trash you just wrote here. Please try to take your medication early enough before 11 AM. Wow.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by mrrock: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Fashola is not the governor of Lagos state. He's just an errand boy doing boy-boy for Tinubu. He just say what his master want him to say, without thinking. The REAL governor of Lagos state is Ahmed Tinubu, every adult Lagosian know it.

Can you imagine Fashola couldn't even influence his own successor?. Fashola was against Ambode's selection as APC candidate but Tinubu told him to shut up his mouth like a baby. And he obeyed being the loyal errand boy he is.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by D9ty7(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Fashola get craze for head if truly he said something like this. Is this the first time Jonathan would visit Lagos? Is this the first time there would be robbery attack in Lagos?
Fashola must be high on Buhari's cow br*ast milk.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by yemidada: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigerian Politics... Na wa oooo grin grin. They keep transferring blame... who can we blame...

No social infrastructure... who is responsible. No Light... who is to be blame

Is it PDP or ACN or Nigerian?

Open a free business website (like sample.bigimi.com) to sell your products free with no interference. All you need is to register... Login then post your product. http://www.bigimi.com
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Kentrasso(f): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
hensben:
Babe think, fashola is right, btw, I'm not supporting any party.

No he's not. What an excuse? He failed in his duty to protect his people. I doubt if the situation would have been any different if GEJ wasn't coming. This is not the first time we hear of robberies in lagos
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by klax(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Good thinking guys please no apc among those good thinking guys, can you hear what a whole SAN saying this sort of thrash armed robber struck in Lagos it's Gej that caused it, is this not foolishness Gej was in this same Lagos few weeks ago armed robber did not strike, Gej has gone to almost every state in the country armed robber did not strike now in Lagos that is know to be the notorious state in Nigeria now blaming Gej for robbery.

Bank robbery of this casualties has be happening in Lagos and in Nigeria I guess even when Gej was still student, honestly guys can you see why I destroyed my membership card of this liar, satanic, barbaric, crier, he goat party. Nothing in them is sensible out rightly bunch of e-diot gathered together to form a jingle a s s hole party called apc. Anyway Mr Fashola we have heard you ok thanks for letting us know that if your daughter has headache it's Gej or PDP.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Jaypea98: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Are you drunk?

Is it a lie?

Go and see the police presence in states when Patience Jonathan visits..

I remember sitting in traffic in Rivers State and counted over 75 cars in her convoy with armed policemen littered on the roads designated for her to pass and in her convoy.

It goes without saying that the best time to plan an attack in Nigeria is when the President or the First Lady is in town. All the robbers have to do is avoid the areas where the presidents convoy would pass..
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Emmahunk(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
bolliejay:

source:
http://ynaija.com/exclusive-fashola-blames-jonathan-death-policemen-lekki-ikoyi-robbery/

Jeezzzz, I have never been a fan of GEJ or PDP BUT HOW WAS IT JONATHAN'S FAULT?
Fashola for crying out loud is the Chief Security Officer of Lagos State and not Jonathan.
Let us learn to accept responsibility for our mistakes
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
asiwajuonafeko:
Fashola you deserve to die , you can fool us anyway, every negative things dt happens now is gej, foolish fashola
Its you dat ll die. What a clueless n moronic comment sad
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Bizibi(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Did he really make that statement??, propaganda everywhere, APC and PDP politicians are taking it too far....some silly beings here and those paid online ekpa will start making noise over what is not verifiable
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by nijanigga: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
saintTim:
Just imagine the level in which politics have eaten into our way of reasoning hmmmm I thought this man went to school cry cry

Sha Nigerian politics can transform an educated person to uneducated.

#GEJ till fashola gets back his senses

First time in history as a first class commentator chai Patience Jonathan must hear this

I want to give a shout out to my daddy my mummy and my parent grin grin grin
disprove Fashola instead of ranting.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Emmahunk:

Jeezzzz, I have never been a fan of GEJ or PDP BUT HOW WAS IT JONATHAN'S FAULT?
Fashola for crying out loud is the Chief Security Officer of Lagos State and not Jonathan.
Let us learn to accept responsibility for our mistakes
Which foolish mistake re u talking about? is fashola d commissioner of police of Lagos? even though he is d chief security officer d police dont take orders from him abeg.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Adelivinggreat(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
saintTim:
Just imagwas ine the level in which politics have eaten into our way of reasoning hmmmm I thought this man went to school cry cryw
I think your poor state of reasoning led you to the criticism of Fashola's accusation. If you were a rational individual,you will be able to deduce the picture the Governor is painting. There was no security at hand to repel the robbers. Majority of the Security men were asigned to protect just one person(GEJ). Innocent people lost their lives because of that. And you are here barking like bingo.
Long live Nigeria!
Till this mofo knows that,its not always about politics

First time in history as a first class commentator chai Patience Jonathan must hear this

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by babestella: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
klax:
Good thinking guys please no apc among those good thinking guys, can you hear what a whole SAN saying this sort of thrash armed robber struck in Lagos it's Gej that caused it, is this not foolishness Gej was in this same Lagos few weeks ago armed robber did not strike, Gej has gone to almost every state in the country armed robber did not strike now in Lagos that is know to be the notorious state in Nigeria now blaming Gej for robbery.

Bank robbery of this casualties has be happening in Lagos and in Nigeria I guess even when Gej was still student, honestly guys can you see why I destroyed my membership card of this liar, satanic, barbaric, crier, he goat party. Nothing in them is sensible out rightly bunch of e-diot gathered together to form a jingle a s s hole party called apc. Anyway Mr Fashola we have heard you ok thanks for letting us know that if your daughter has headache it's Gej or PDP.

May be this is another political campaign point they sent their boys to go create in order to blame GEJ as always. I smell a rat here oooo because without this happening yesterday, Fashola and APC will not use it as a campaign point today. RIP to the dead, they don't deserve to die this way, sad the way APC turns and use the misfortune of Nigerian's to score cheap political points. So sad.
May God save Nigeria from the hands of APCites and their blood sucking diaper wearing leaders.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by ideaz: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Playing politics with people's pains like this is heartless.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by saintTim(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Perceptor:

The reason he gave was logically valid! More policemen could av engaged the robbers, why were there only three??

GEJ is not the commissioner of police in Lagos state so why the name calling if not political
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by 7thHaybee: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
nijanigga:

disprove Fashola instead of ranting.
Exactly!!
Think about what he said for a min before posting pls ...? think !
Ikare
Lekki ....coincidence ? Robbers are smart people!
First successful bank roberry in 7 years ! ..Think !

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Are you drunk?

Is it a lie?

Go and see the police presence in states when Patience Jonathan visits..

I remember sitting in traffic in Rivers State and counted over 75 cars in her convoy with armed policemen littered on the roads designated for her to pass and in her convoy.

It goes without saying that the best time to plan an attack in Nigeria is when the President or the First Lady is in town. All the robbers have to do is avoid the areas where the presidents convoy would pass..
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by enomakos(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
customized13:
don't blame him, blame his party

See for yourself
hahaha
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Rapzino: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Controlled:

I said it b4 Fashola did....so it is not a questn....of agreeing with him.....the robbery coincided with his lagos visit.......nothing to rethink. also federal govt controls...police... angry angry their blood is on janadafts head......after killin nthern Pipul with book haram, he now wants to deal lagos.... angry
rubbish assertion, where was the Northern elders when Boko Haram was busy bombing Churches in the North? My mother Church; ECWA has the most bombed figure in the North. Nobody stood up to condemn the bombings because it wasn't their problem, until they started bombing mosques plus members of both sects. I'm a Middle-Beltern and i'm telling you to shut the fu<k up and sit down, brainwashed puppet.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by cayus9: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jonathan you are finished
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by OLADD: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
saintTim:
Just imagine the level in which politics have eaten into our way of reasoning hmmmm I thought this man went to school cry cry

For quite some years, I had thought Fashola was a reasonable personality until he began to exhibit traits of unexplainable crudity and stupi,dity.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
dustmalik:

If this is indeed true, then Fashola would be right to blame GEJ for the robbery, taken into consideration that the redeployment of Police personnel because of GEJ's visit was most likely the reason why the bank robbery was successful. The bank robbers knew that GEJ's visit would make it easy for them.

Is this the first time Jonathan is visiting Lagos?
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Adelivinggreat(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
saintTim:

I think your poor state of reasoning led you to the criticism of Fashola's accusation. If you were a rational individual,you will be able to deduce the picture the Governor is painting. There was no security at hand to repel the robbers. Majority of the Security men were asigned to protect just one person(GEJ). Innocent people lost their lives because of that. And you are here barking like bingo.
Long live Nigeria!
Till this mofo knows that,its not always about politics
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by saintTim(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=tonyenahoro post=31576345][/quote]

Starting ur comment wit an insult talk more about you than what you are talking about( I forgive u) and on the matter GEJ is not a commissioner of police in Lagos if fashiola should come to Kaduna today he will come with more security Dan Obama to one of his states, Nigeria is not safe most especially this time of election, so the commissioner of police in Lagos state should be blamed nt GEJ
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by sunayo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
dustmalik:

If this is indeed true, then Fashola would be right to blame GEJ for the robbery, taken into consideration that the redeployment of Police personnel because of GEJ's visit was most likely the reason why the bank robbery was successful. The bank robbers knew that GEJ's visit would make it easy for them.

What a foolish reasoning. GEJ has been visiting Lagos since he became president, when he came to campaign with other PDP governors, senators and other v.I.ps that requires huge security how come aremed robbers didn't take advantage of that. His visit on Thursday was a low key visit to the Stock Exchange. SS and military are all he needs. Note, the president is not protected by police but SS and Military.

Fashola is loosing his common sense everyday due to his Tinubu's to loot.
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by Roodez(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
The same thing happen at Ikare few months ago. When he came to Ekiti. #saibaba
Re: Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery by putin3: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
I want every Nigerian to be ready come 28 march this people we cal leaders are not but scam bags all of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed / Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.