Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Linda Ikeji's Website Has Been Defaced - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Website Has Been Defaced (746 Views)

‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji's Website Has Been Defaced by megastu(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2015
Yesterday was my first time of visiting Linda Ikeji's website despite the fact that i have beeen hearing about her blogs and bla bla but i always stick to Nairaland for information.

Yesterday, when a friend called to tell me about the robbery at lekki, she told me to visit the site as i had not heard anything about the said robbey.

I went to the site only for me to see that it has been defaced by GEJ Campaign.

Was this done by PDP or is she being paid for it?

I wonder how nairaland would look like if it is defaced by politicians.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Website Has Been Defaced by menix(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2015
By calling names u jst defaced ur thread..

So broda titus mk u relax b4 u get High BP
Re: Linda Ikeji's Website Has Been Defaced by Revolva(m): 10:32am On Mar 13, 2015
megastu:
Yesterday was my first time of visiting Linda Ikeji's website despite the fact that i have beeen hearing about her blogs and bla bla but i always stick to Nairaland for information.

Yesterday, when a friend called to tell me about the robbery at lekki, she told me to visit the site as i had not heard anything about the said robbey.

I went to the site only for me to see that it has been defaced by GEJ Campaign.

Was this done by PDP or is she being paid for it?

I wonder how nairaland would look like if it is defaced by politicians.

defaced in what sense.....pdp campaign is just advert before why dem no go pay for am...abi na free advert before..ur post in so funny..so this is the first time u visited linda site....LMFAO......were u living under the rock? all these while
Re: Linda Ikeji's Website Has Been Defaced by adanduka: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2015
The owner of the blog is making cash from the 'defacing' wink
Go make yours undecided

GEJ till Mama P enrols for Queens English lessons
Re: Linda Ikeji's Website Has Been Defaced by megastu(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
I see adverts on Nairaland and not the way it is on linda ikeji's site. Anyway i have been rightly informed is all about the money. I believe she can receive money from GEJ team and still make the site look decent.

(1) (Reply)

See Yarbing! Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On IG / Can U Imagine Having All That Money??? / Lagos Business Owner Puts Tonto Dikeh On Blasts, Says Your Cheque Bounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.