Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard (18701 Views)

Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) / 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by sammyj: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by Hgold(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Noted

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by efilefun(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Redoil:
Gej beware of Buhari the father of succide bomber

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by noordean(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
ichidodo:
Whatever. They can negotiate a debate while they are at it,that is,if the illiterate won't run away again.
Does Jonathan resemble someone that stands a chance of winning a debate wit Buhari?? We don't debate with morons!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by dapizy02(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
i want to make a reasonable comment today,
GEJ till 2019.

100Likes 4 GEJ pls.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by organic973: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
All those saying that GMB will finally deal with GEJ should pray that GMB will attend the meeting.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by Krinel(f): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Make una dey here dey kill una self

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by nellyjohn: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
debo07:
GMB now has d chance to put d final nail on GEJ's coffin.Now is d time.SAI BABA.!!!!!
Don't u know that GMB is as good as a dead man? Don't u know it's already time for him to join his ancestors?
Anyway, I have decided. GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by metorichmond(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Just confuse, looking for a house here in abj( self contain as a dude that wana start) been searching thoroughly in the area of interest(kubwa precisely) hv seen a lot but don't really like them, but there is this I just saw now, is cool, has light n water, with good security but the only p is that bikes r not allowed there, u will have to work a distance of 10 to 15 mins out before u use a bike n I don't hv a car yet! So confuse, really considering alot.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by DeCritique(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Are they the only two candidates contesting in this Presidential elections??

Every of the candidates should participate in the meeting so that we can hear from all of them and probably change our decisions

But still,

#GEJ Till 2019!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by AngelBright: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by goshen26: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
all na politricks jere
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by DeCritique(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
holatin:
I just pray GEJ wount try to abuse buhari since abusing, character assassination has been his trademark.

if you can win an opponent,you ve to assassinate his image
GEJ 2015

What the hell is this mugu saying? GMB is not in the same class with GEJ and can never be... Don't compare a PhD holder to a certificateless fellow angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by krixtopee: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/jonathan-buhari-for-abuja-town-hall-meeting/#sthash.MlZENEa4.dpuf

Read inspirational Books, articles, poems, quotes and other publications from Christian O Nwankwo​ (Mr. CON) and other renowned writers frm www.facebook.com/mrconbooks and even much more from www.conbooks.jigsy.com. do comment and order for copies of THE EARTH CRIES and SOLILOQUY AND MUSINGS.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by taharqa: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Buhari will NOT attend!!
Who wan bet??

APC would NEVER allow him. Dem no go Ever allow am spoil their market for dem. Na who in their right sense ALLOW a semi-olodo with very little understanding of the complexities of the modern world and one with a possible beginning of Amnesia, do debate

wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by lovelife206(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
tolexy007:

and Let GEJ ask Pa what he meant by Dog and baboon will soak in blood if he did nt win election

You know the truth but you won't say it , have seen that in you !!!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by Omadachi(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
An unrepented PDP Elder asked me if I have watched the documentary, I asked which one, he said the documentary showing how Tinubu owes 75% of Lagos revenue, that Tinubu is highly corrupt. And I asked him, Daddy, does Tinubu has immunity, he said NO. Is Tinubu a spirit? he said NO. Is Tinubu in Nigeria, he said yes. Has Tinubu been invited by EFCC? he said NO. I shook my head, and told him, Sir, I pray never to be like you when I grow up. He became sad and walked away. Instead of a sane government to prosecute an alleged corrupt man, they are busy running wasteful documentary with tax payers money.
What a shame!!!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by mcquin(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
tolexy007:

and Let GEJ ask Pa what he meant by Dog and baboon will soak in blood if he did nt win election

The question now is, are you a baboon? Is your surname dog? If not don't be bothered. However I have a right to bebothered about a leader that pat corruption on the back.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by anwo247: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Will Buhari come along with his certificate? If not, he should not be allowed into that venue.

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by dunkem21(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
olas24u:

The religion strategy as been defeated!Age defeated ,certificate defeated,health defeated

How has the strategies been defeated?

LOL. They want to trick him in to ask him certain questions.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by anwo247: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
mcquin:

The question now is, are you a baboon? Is your surname dog? If not don't be bothered. However I have a right to bebothered about a leader that pat corruption on the back.

Do you mean the type of corruption that enabled Buhari to join the Army with Awaiting Result?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pa buhari we hope u won't dodge this time sir.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Deltagiant:
Good. Intellectually, the both candidates lacked depth. But GEJ fares better in expressing his thoughts and the world around him. Pity.

This is needlessly asinine.

GMB conducted himself presidentially to acclaim at chatham house

GEJ embarrassed himself before CNN's Amanpour, and continues with gaffes and incoherence whenever he opens his drunkard mouth.

It wasnt GMB who said stealing is not corruption
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by obibob2020(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hope Buhari won't run-away ? Cos he's gud at giving unnecessary excuses wen it come's 2 public debate.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by obibob2020(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
Pa buhari we hope u won't dodge this time sir.
. He wl definately gv unnecessary excuse.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by anwo247: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
obibob2020:
. He wl definately gv unnecessary excuse.

His fears are that the Journalist may ask him about his certificate. For Buhari, the fear of certificate is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Main agenda at the town hall meeting should be how we get off oil....and how we become industrialized.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by mcquin(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
anwo247:

Do you mean the type of corruption that enabled Buhari to join the Army with Awaiting Result?

No I meant "stealing is not corruption." that is the one I want him to address.

By the way, since you have replaced Reuben Abati as GEJ's spokes person, can you help GEJ explain why and which family he feeds with 1billion naira. You failed to respomd to that earlier. Now do the needful as a sane person, address the issue I just raised and not Buhari. Buhari never be president yet; so address the issues.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by hakeemfatai217: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Register today in the Dangote rural social scheme and become a dangote distributor nationwide.
for more information call +2347052988260
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by veraMoses(f): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=phayvoursky post=31608018][b]I COVER GEJ AND HIS ENTOURAGE WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. GO WELL, POSSESS YOUR POSSESSION AND BRING FORTH GOOD NEWS.AMEN oooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan / We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents / 40 Days Fidau Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.