Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard (18698 Views)

Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) / 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
dapizy02:
i want to make a reasonable comment today,
GEJ till 2019.

100Likes 4 GEJ pls.
you can never get 100 likes, NEVER.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
anwo247:
Will Buhari come along with his certificate? If not, he should not be allowed into that venue.

you just commented like an illiterate, is it a presidential screening exercise?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by kingeze88(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
phayvoursky:
I COVER GEJ AND HIS ENTOURAGE WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. GO WELL, POSSESS YOUR POSSESSION AND BRING FORTH GOOD NEWS.
. . Stop playing with the blood of jesus. His blood is 2 sacred. You don't cover your house, your pot of soup or your shoe with his blood. His blood is for the remission of our sin. Pease take note.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by anwo247: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
mcquin:

No I meant "stealing is not corruption." that is the one I want him to address.

By the way, since you have replaced Reuben Abati as GEJ's spokes person, can you help GEJ explain why and which family he feeds with 1billion naira. You failed to respomd to that earlier. Now do the needful as a sane person, address the issue I just raised and not Buhari. Buhari never be president yet; so address the issues.

I will gladly accept to stand in Reuben Abati's shoe than that of Lai Mohamed who only knows how to lie; sorry, and also how to wear pampers. Do you also wear pampers? which size grin ?

I should address the issue and not Buhari? Did you read this before you submitted it?... How old are you bro? So, selective corruption fight is what APC is prepared to do? There is God ooooooooo

You should address all budgetary provisions to National Assembly. They are there to approve, alter or reject whatever that was submitted based on the budget indices. I am sure APC does not understand what is called Democracy.

As for your 1bn, please can you provide the cost drivers that was presented for the budget? I will gladly help you.

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by anwo247: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
firstEVA:
you just commented like an illiterate, is it a presidential screening exercise?

My brother, you wont understand. We want to use any opporutnity to screen this Buhari man. How can a man who want to be Nigerian President not have WAEC Certificate/ certified result, Habaaa..... 14 lawsuits all on certificate issue. Would you want your child's certificate to be like that of Buhari? If yes, Say AMEN.....
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by mcquin(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
anwo247:

I will gladly accept to stand in Reuben Abati's shoe than that of Lai Mohamed who only knows how to lie; sorry, and also how to wear pampers. Do you also wear pampers? which size grin ?

I should address the issue and not Buhari? Did you read this before you submitted it?... How old are you bro? So, selelctive corruption fight is what APC is prepared to do? There is God ooooooooo

You should address all budgetary provisions to National Assembly. They are there to approve, alter or reject whatever that was submitted based on the budget indices. I am sure APC does not understand what is called Democracy.

As for your 1bn, please can you provide the cost drivers that was presented for the budget? I will gladly help you.

No one is bothered whether you would rather choose Lai Mohammed's position but so far I see Lai Mohammed is comfortable as he doesn't come out everyday trying to defend a defenceless course. The last time I checked it was Abati that got booed in Aso Rock by journalist that he almost left the podium to throw blows; not Lai Mohammed.

Now about corruption, we will be so glad if Jona can pick up Buhari on grounds of corruption with evidence; but since he has failed in his duty of fighting corruption, someone else in person of the General will take his place and try him.

Remind me who freed Alayamaisigha?,Abacha's son..under who Stella Uduah bought BMW cars, Allison Maduekwe is still stealing

OBJ, Buhari as you might want to argue selectively fought corruption buh GEJ never 4 once did; atleast selectively fighting it would be better.

Last point is, why do you lots ask irrelevant questions about one's age when you see an argument. Ok Grandpa i'm your lost 2yr old son.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by anwo247: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
mcquin:

No one is bothered whether you would rather choose Lai Mohammed's position but so far I see Lai Mohammed is comfortable as he doesn't come out everyday trying to defend a defenceless course. The last time I checked it was Abati that got booed in Aso Rock by journalist that he almost left the podium to throw blows; not Lai Mohammed.

Now about corruption, we will be so glad if Jona can pick up Buhari on grounds of corruption with evidence; but since he has failed in his duty of fighting corruption, someone else in person of the General will take his place and try him.

Remind me who freed Alayamaisigha?,Abacha's son..under who Stella Uduah bought BMW cars, Allison Maduekwe is still stealing

OBJ, Buhari as you might want to argue selectively fought corruption buh GEJ never 4 once did; atleast selectively fighting it would be better.

Last point is, why do you lots ask irrelevant questions about one's age when you see an argument. Ok Grandpa i'm your lost 2yr old son.

Good to see that in your response, you never mentioned the 1bn matter anymore....typical APC boys. Always floating.......

It is now Stella Oduah, who transformed our airport accross the scape but not Tinubu who owns 80% of Lagos, not Amaechi who has plunged all rivers money into APC... not Aregbesola, not fashola, inshort.....you APC guys are simply no where. And these folks are Buhari's best friends...

Buhari said he has N1m and 150cows only but few days ago, the wife donated 135m ..where does the wife work?

My brother, you will be shocked that you are even better than Buhari. I am serious. More likely, you are less corrupt than Buhari, trust me.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by jessymore70: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ is all we want

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by anwo247: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
jessymore70:
GEJ is all we want

shikinaaaaa ......and till 2019.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by jessymore70: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Goodluck is working. The sam mbakwe Airport in Owerri is one of the Airports remodeled by President Goodluck administration.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by patpaul: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Na lie! the illiterate one will not attend. He cannot attend because he knows he will be disgraced even by his intonation alone. Will he be able to pronounce co-rapt-ion?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by kinmayor(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by holatin(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:

What the hell is this mugu saying? GMB is not in the same class with GEJ and can never be... Don't compare a PhD holder to a certificateless fellow angry
what is dis fool saying, one way his certificate has affected us positively in d last 4 yrs ?

imagine an illiterate like you saying a general is an illiterate

Abeg what is an illiterate ?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
I have been posting for years on Nairaland and some other online fora based on my personal convictions. I was advised to stop sometime ago. I stopped and later do come occasionaly. Politically, I made comments which are considered objective based on my personal analysis of situations.

I have never had any personal or official link with any serving government officials before I post anything. I have never benefitted anything directly or indirectly from any individual or political party or any agency as a result of my support for the cause I posted. During the 2010 travail of GEJ when Yar'adua was sick, I fought heavily on variuos online media, this continued in 2011 elections as well. When EFCC was troubling FFK while corrupt people in this government are left untouched, I protested as well. I complained about injustice melted to yorubas under GEJ and lack of equity in his dealings with other tribes.

Now, looking at various effort of GEJ and the reslessness, I was told he visited our king (Awujale) few days ago, Mimiko had organised meeting on the same issue thrice, next week again, he is coming to Lagos for the same issue -endorsement of GEJ by Yoruba groups. AD, LP. SDP and UPN are all being funded primarily in South West from the same purse. Their purpose is to endorse GEJ.

While some of us that fought for him in 2010 & 2011 have no access to him or direct benefit, sycophants are spending oil money like papers. They operate under different names and groups. Yesterday, I saw a group 'Mama Peace' an innitiative of Madam president in a place in Ogun State. In Ibadan also you have various groups being founded heavily without any good thinking or proper coordination.

They are ready to die than for the presidency to come out of their hands. Anybody that looks closely will know that this type of money has not been spent in Nigeria politics before. There may be a probe about oil deals should Buhari wins the election.

This posting becomes necessary as somebody had accused anybody posting in support of APC to be on Tinubu's payroll. I have never benefitted from anybody.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by light004: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
I hope its not the ait/nta/stv organisers who give no hoot about their shameless display of pdp partisanship. If these people are part of the 21billion gang they should rest their case. Meanwhile i trust the INCORUPTABLE to appear like he did in 2011, i wonder if the timid clueless can stay under the same roof with the peoples general since he is buhariphobic!

Is there a man without blemish? Your buhari if truly he is incorruptible wouldn't find himself surrounded by famous treasury looters. A saying goes: show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are. Don't be fooled. That change you desperate shout for if given to you may cause a lifetime of sorrow. That's why it's said be careful what you asked for.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by light004: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
mcquin:

you case is an hopeless one because you believe you know so much. I really pity your generation. How can you be helped now.

you foolishly think one man can solve the problem of Nigeria. You are only deluding yourself. You better wake up from your slumber to reality.

your comments exposes your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by mcquin(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
light004:

you case is an hopeless one because you believe you know so much. I really pity your generation. How can you be helped now.

you foolishly think one man can solve the problem of Nigeria. You are only deluding yourself. You better wake up from your slumber to reality.

your comments exposes your ignorance.

Not here to batter words with you or throw insults but pls be a little civil, it doesn't kill.

Thank God you admitted no one man can solve Nigeria's problem. Since we have tried jonathan and it isn't working, it's time we try another hand.

If one man cannot save Nigeria but can reduce his feeding budget from 1billion naira, stop unnecessary missing funds(20billion dollars in mind),reduce waste(Oduah's BMW in mind) etc; then we are headed somewhere.

Again receive some sense Mr grand pa and talk like a civilized educated adult that you are without throwing insults.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by mcquin(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
anwo247:

Good to see that in your response, you never mentioned the 1bn matter anymore....typical APC boys. Always floating.......

It is now Stella Oduah, who transformed our airport accross the scape but not Tinubu who owns 80% of Lagos, not Amaechi who has plunged all rivers money into APC... not Aregbesola, not fashola, inshort.....you APC guys are simply no where. And these folks are Buhari's best friends...

Buhari said he has N1m and 150cows only but few days ago, the wife donated 135m ..where does the wife work?

My brother, you will be shocked that you are even better than Buhari. I am serious. More likely, you are less corrupt than Buhari, trust me.

Bros the fact that I left out GEJ's feeding budget dosen't change a thing. Several other countries I mean even doing better than us do not feed their president's with that much. If he intends cutting cost like he did in Ministry of Works budget, he knows what to do. Uruguay's president adjudged to live far short of luxurious life-style na human being. En no get 2 heads and their country is still better than ours. So what is your point.

Guy 1billion is too much for any one single family. That is even devoid of other allowances-furniture,travel,wardrope etc. In a country where people live under bridges. Pls be realistic.

Whether or not N.A approves of it, it doesn't take away the fact that if he is a president guided by morality and good conscience, he won't submit such for approval in the 1st place.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by tolexy007(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
mcquin:

The question now is, are you a baboon? Is your surname dog? If not don't be bothered. However I have a right to bebothered about a leader that pat corruption on the back.
is only a fool dat will say he did nt no d meaning of Dog and baboon will soak in blood, bt I don't want to belive u are one dem......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by tolexy007(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
lovelife206:

You know the truth but you won't say it , have seen that in you !!!
yes we all no d truth only dat u are biased
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by enigma3000: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
one-minute man? Do you have problem lasting long in bed? Call Mr. Kay on 08027794635...7c22f6ec[/quote]

I last long in bed..I. Can. Sleep for two days
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by debo07(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
nellyjohn:

Don't u know that GMB is as good as a dead man? Don't u know it's already time for him to join his ancestors?
Anyway, I have decided. GEJ till 2019
so u are now d almighty who decides who lives and dies.Wot a shallow brain
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by dapizy02(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2015
firstEVA:
you can never get 100 likes, NEVER.

bro u wicked ooo, ok oya make i reduce am to 10
Re: Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard by kay29000(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Land Use Act: A Declaration Of War Against Lagosians Especially The Poor / Oshiomhole And The Stalemate In Lagos East Senatorial District / Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.