Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days (17448 Views)

Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH / Senate President-crisis Loom In The Coming Days / Defection: More APC Governors, Deputies Set To Join PDP in the Coming Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by ribbit: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2015
iamdjtune:
My power bank dey sharp.. so why I go worry? Next please
you have to worry cos your powerboat also uses power.
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by Eneze1(f): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

APC blowing up pipelines in a PDP controlled state?

Tell us another tale by the moonlight! smiley

You PDP ians.....if there is trobule in your household....it is APC's fault.

If your child fails WASSCE...APC cause am!

cheesy as in very funny
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by sod09(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Eneze1:
Worsen shocked I just wish this government can actually make a headway in this power sector. I'm tired of using my generator to pump water. The last time we had electricity in my area is 4 days ago
are u sure u pay ur bills
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by ichidodo: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:
[s]

Is APC in charge of the DISCOS/GENCOS?

Is APC running the Power Ministry.

For once admit it. PDP....not only GEJ, but OBJ too...have failed Nigerians. We are so reliant on HEP...that assuming rains don't fall well well tis year...we could be in trouble.

Sorry....but ...why PDP why.?[/s]
Amaechi owns a network of vandals...this isnt too much for him.The driver general wants to play his joker in the last leg of the six week electoral extra time...Fortunately the rains will be here soon enough,GOD pass dem APC.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by pmc01(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
Vandals should understand the implication of their deeds. Anyway, Nebo should look for alternative if any

My friend, go to the sidelines and learn mature contributions before making feeble attempts to post your own comments too. Very immature comment.
Who said the vandals do not know what they are doing is bad? If not for the incompetent people in-charge, should this even be an issue?

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2015
Eneze1:
Worsen shocked I just wish this government can actually make a headway in this power sector. I'm tired of using my generator to pump water. The last time we had electricity in my area is 4 days ago

Just Four days ago? shocked that's wonderful.

Ours, is more like four weeks ago...and there's no fault with transformer cry
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2015
we only get about 4 hrs/24hr of power in Ajah,it def cant be any worse.
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by gebest: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Blast or no blast power is already worst.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by franugo(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2015
ichidodo:
Why Apc Why??

why must u be so stewpid ichidodo? Why??
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by franugo(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2015
ichidodo:
Why Apc Why??

why must u be so stewpid ichidodo? Why??cry

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2015
ichidodo:
Amaechi owns a network of vandals...this isnt too much for him.The driver general wants to play his joker in the last leg of the six week electoral extra time...Fortunately the rains will be here soon enough,GOD pass dem APC.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So it is Amaechi now?

PDP supporter....there is nothing wrong with admitting your guys failed. Failure does not mean PDP has to be voted out....it means they have an idea of how to change things.

Stop chasing APC bogeymen. They do not exist.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by MadCow1: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2015
VickyRotex:
How could it be more worse than this sad

Even ur gen no go dey fit give u lightt..

Lol
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by abtywo(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Wen electricity is going to b stable in dis Country
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by franugo(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2015
ayourbamie:
could it be more worse than this?
in this kind of weather. some ppl will just go mad for real

bro na true talk be this ooo! shockedshocked

if nebo is really serious about catching these vandals, why not put up security measures Cctv cameras sef go dey okay, why are they depending on d militants alone
Na them know wetin dem dey doundecided idiots just want an excuse 4 their incompetence in d power sectorcry
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by buchilino(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2015
its not as if our situation was beta b4, these days i budget 1400k every week to power my gen, i use sun light 2 make my wardrobes straight, i no longer store foods in freezer. as far as am concerned nothing has change n nothing will change
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by gebest: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2015
berem:
despite all the billions of naira allocated to the Niger-Delta militants to guard the pipelines,there are still cases of pipeline vandalism especially in the niger delta?
Me think the militants intentionally blow up these pipelines just to get more juicy contracts from the FG and put the nation to suffer epileptic power outage.

Watch how Femi Fani Kayode and PDP will blame APC for the vandalization of the pipelines.
my brother, JEG government is the worst administration nigeria has ever had.
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by gebest: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2015
haibe:
Nigeria n's are the once not letting ourselves have good power supply. Bunch of greedy wicked heartless thieves
sorry to say, u are M.A.D
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by skullbaba: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2015
Change is coming
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by steppins: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

APC blowing up pipelines in a PDP controlled state?

Tell us another tale by the moonlight! smiley

You PDP ians.....if there is trobule in your household....it is APC's fault.

If your child fails WASSCE...APC cause am!
APC can go to any length to discredit GEJ, so don't tell me that bull about being a PDP controlled state.
When the federal govt accused the oil marketers of being influenced by the opposition, were they(Oil marketers) not controlled by the government?
Few weeks to presidential elections, pipelines and generating plants are damaged and the opposition knows nothing about it?
Abeg, talk better thing jor!

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by crackhouse(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2015
berem:
despite all the billions of naira allocated to the Niger-Delta militants to guard the pipelines,there are still cases of pipeline vandalism especially in the niger delta?
Me think the militants intentionally blow up these pipelines just to get more juicy contracts from the FG and put the nation to suffer epileptic power outage.

Watch how Femi Fani Kayode and PDP will blame APC for the vandalization of the pipelines.
before i finished reading your comment i already knew u are an APC supporter. u just went straight and blame the militants instead of politicians or opposition party faithfuls who are the likely people to have done that.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by crackhouse(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2015
this is pure sabottage

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by AWONEYAN(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2015
Please tell the Distribution company not to bring any bill ooo
or just give bill for the power consumed.

That's the nationaly approved corruption by GEJ....POWER PRIVATISED, BUT WE NOW HAVE LESSER SUPPLY BUT WITH SKY ROCKETED BILL, When one of the Ogas that buy the DISCOS, will give GEJ 2 BILLION FOR HIS RE-ELECTION CAMPAING.

FOR THIS POWER ISSUE ALONE THAT IS WHY I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR JONATHAN, LET SEE A CHANGE FROM GMB/PYO.
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=steppins post=31576843]
APC can go to any length to discredit GEJ, so don't tell me that bull about being a PDP controlled state.

You don't like APC. Thanks. I don't like them too....that does not mean I will engage in conspiracy theories about them!

When the federal govt accused the oil marketers of being influenced by the opposition, were they(Oil marketers) not controlled by the government?

The issues the oil marketers have has everything to do with GEJ reversing the decision to completely remove the fuel subsidy (one of his really good ideas BTW).

Fact is...you do not import fuel at 100 naira and sell it at 87 naira. That is a loss.

Few weeks to presidential elections, pipelines and generating plants are damaged and the opposition knows nothing about it?
Abeg, talk better thing jor!

It just simply shows that Delta State govt (which is PDP run) has not developed an innovative economy...which will create jobs and provide employment to millions of Nigerians.

And BTW....this thing has been happening for ages. Why hasn't Abuja done something about pipeline security?

You PDP people....start taking responsibility for your failures. Maybe I might change my mind about your party as a result.

When you see a doctor when you are sick....do you expect him to treat your illness...or to start raging about conspiracies to make him look bad/overworked?
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2015
crackhouse:
before i finished reading your comment i already knew u are an APC supporter. u just went straight and blame the militants instead of politicians or opposition party faithfuls who are the likely people to have done that.
Read the bolded comment and rate the functionality of your brain. C'mon rate it now!

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by nortcentrallord(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Everything is going wrong during this election. Nonsence. Who else will do such just to tarnish the others name. God will punish the perpetrators and their sponsors.
Later they will say GEJ hasn't made any headway in power yet I have @ least 20hours of light everyday. Buhari will bring overnight electricity in ya dreams. Wasn't that how GEJ made promises every where and on getting there found out 'all is not what it seems'
What where the guards doing even, where they asleep or what? Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by OLADD: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
berem:

Whether APC is involved or not, it's an established fact that the vandalisation has political undertone. No amount of surveilance can effectively curb the menance due to our vast pipeline terrain. This only shows how wicked some Nigerians can be in search of political supremacy.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Oh dear.

Thanks PDP....(Especially for removing Prof Nnaji.....way to go!).

On a more serious note....the trouble is that we have a serious generation problem.

Since every Nigerian loves to hate Nuclear power.....I suggest we collabo with Niger Republic....and build giant solar farms in the Sahara desert....could help raise our generation. Oh...and more HEP dams....and more gas powered plants.

And let us stop hearing about the transformation in power....because it does not exist. We are still far behind.

Modified.....About time we set up a Pipeline security Police....and equipped them with helicopters, drones, and weapons to sniff out pipeline vandals.

Well said, but where is the money? Until they can stop stealing it. Otherwise no drones or helicopters.

We need to fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by ceejay80s(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Useless naija
useless nepa
If dem bring bill come my house, I go kill person
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by VickyRotex(f): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Even ur gen no go dey fit give u lightt..

Lol

Yes, when they make fuel go into extinction... sad and no replacement

But I no pray for that kind thing ooo
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
mistypiper:

Well said, but where is the money? Until they can stop stealing it. Otherwise no drones or helicopters.

We need to fight corruption.

Well....some of the corrupt too have businesses that need light...and it is harsh losing lots of your hard earned loot to run generator.

IMO....until we can convince large segments of the Elite that it is in their best interest to have light 24/7...especially the generator cabal that was partly responsible for running Prof Nnaji out of office...we may still have light problems.
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
How worse can it get? Been generating my own power for over two weeks now. Things are just not working in this country!
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
OLADD:

Whether APC is involved or not, it's an established fact that the vandalisation has political undertone. No amount of surveilance can effectively curb the menance due to our vast pipeline terrain. This only shows how wicked some Nigerians can be in search of political supremacy.

Drones might help.(Not attack drones mind!).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy / I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu / Togo, Niger, Benin Owe Nigeria ₦32.04 Billion For Electricity Supplied In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.