Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,787 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days (17377 Views)

Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH / Senate President-crisis Loom In The Coming Days / Defection: More APC Governors, Deputies Set To Join PDP in the Coming Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by segxi1960: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
fpeter:
i live in wuse2, it couldn't get any worse than what we experience already.

Have you heard of Wuye ?. 3 hour light daily.
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by segxi1960: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
fpeter:
i live in wuse2, it couldn't get any worse than what we experience already.

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by kunle75(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2015
Eneze1:

Two weekends ago, I travelled for 2 days and came back to a smelling house. I had to throw away all the food in my freezer, everything was spoilt yet I'm paying electricity bill every month

Same thing happen today even my dry cleaner also could not safe me today is this how we are going to continue hell NO,i will vote for change and nothing will stop me
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by fpeter(f): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2015
segxi1960:

Are u serious?? ours is so bad but then they surprise us most
midnights and then it is gone by the morning light.
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by fpeter(f): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2015
stinggy:

Hehehe....
And i use to envy una lite b4 oo.
This Transformation for power sector na veri negative one sad embarassed and den go soon dey shout 7 million MW nw angry

the only reason i will vote Buhari is because i have a strong conviction that he will fix the power issue.

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by stinggy(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2015
fpeter:

the only reason i will vote Buhari is because i have a strong conviction that he will fix the power issue.
And if Power isn't better under his 4-yr tenure, he should just forget about any second term.
Corruption should drastically reduce under him though.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by segxi1960: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2015
fpeter:

Are u serious?? ours is so bad but then they surprise us most
midnights and then it is gone by the morning light.

It's 2am - 5am here....

And in this heat!.. I have rash now
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by masseratti: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2015
I think the contractors handling this projects should be investigated, Gbaramatu kindgdom is Ijaw, most people there are PDP supporters,saying APC men are behind the vandals doesn't add up,it will.be very hard for them to operate there.
Re: Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days by fpeter(f): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2015
segxi1960:

It's 2am - 5am here....

And in this heat!.. I have rash now

let's just vote Buhari, i believe he will give us stable power supply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro / Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Adamawa State (Photos) / Lagos, Abuja Trekker Arrives Destination, Okays Atiku’s Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.