Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

NO! Tonto Dike Not The Initiator Of Walk Against Rape, Fumes Esther Ijewere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NO! Tonto Dike Not The Initiator Of Walk Against Rape, Fumes Esther Ijewere (626 Views)

‎‎Melat Abera To Kick Against Rape In Lagos / I Am Not The Initiator Of The 5th Of February Protest - 2baba / Kick Against Rape Football Match: Beauty Queens Vs Celebrity Ladies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NO! Tonto Dike Not The Initiator Of Walk Against Rape, Fumes Esther Ijewere by greghamite: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Reporting from www.expressng.com

Initiator of the Walk Against Rape Campaign, Esther Ijewere-Kalejaiye is angry that some media platforms have been reporting that her initiative, Walk Against Rape Campaign is an initiative of Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh.

Curiously, the actress was absent at the event which held in Lagos on Tuesday. Nonethelsee, it featured celebrities including Ini Edo, Annie Idibia and Kehinde Bankole among others.

Furious Esther took to her facebook page to set the records straight.

Her words, “Usually I don’t do this but......

For More follow the link...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/tonto-dike-not-the-initiator-of-walk-against-rape-fumes-esther-ijewere/

Re: NO! Tonto Dike Not The Initiator Of Walk Against Rape, Fumes Esther Ijewere by Airforce1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Girlfriend On Bikini / Madonna: I Dated Rapper, Tupac Shakur / Tosyn Bucknor Was Born In A Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.