Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Who Is Nigerian Funniest Comedian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is Nigerian Funniest Comedian (993 Views)

You Gotta Believe Usher Is Nigerian After Seeing This (pics) / 19 ways to know Your Mom Is Nigerian / ##you Know Your Mum Is Nigerian When...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nigerian Funniest Comedian by Donmichaelz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
the entertainment industry has gown to a point that we cant overlook the part comedy has played in developing the nigerian entertainment industry,..i watch comedies alot,believe me when i say some of our comedians are actualy not funny and some are realy funny.here are my top 10 cOMEDIANS are ;

10-AKPORORO;he is energetic,young and talented,he tries to be funny by using expression which i think he "overdo",his jokes are not always funny ,but i admire him for his originality

9-JULIUS AGWU:maybe in his earlier days he was realy funny,but the main reason julius agwu is even in my top 10 is because ali baba is not realy into comedy like before,he is now on a low key.julius agwu jokes are so dry but what makes him stand out is his consistensy in the industry

8-KLINT THE DRUNK-these guy is like a coke in hot sun after you drink it you dont seem to enjoy it like before,his pattern of comedy is not funny anymore but i still respect him based on his earlier performances,when "klint was klint"

7-SEYI LAW-he is a dynamic comedian in the sence that,he cracks joke in both yoruba and english..but he sometimes loose touch with the audience in passsing out his message.

6-AY-he is like the beckham of comedy in nigeria,he might not be the funniest but he surely knows how to make the money,i respect him alot

5-ELENU-this "one pack" comedian is one of nigerian best comedian,i have never heard any dry joke from him ..

4-GORDONS-he is classy,his comedy cd was facinating,he is just unique

3-BOVI-these guy is something else,he laughs as he cracks jokes and also add body movement to spice it up which i realy admire(no homo)

2-I GO DIE- all is jokes are in pigin,he also try to pass positive message in his comedy

1-BASKETMOUTH-to me he is the best,he is creative,energetic,and above all he is a humble guy
Re: Who Is Nigerian Funniest Comedian by derrick333(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
respect to Ali baba ,but basketmouth is my best ani day ani tym
Re: Who Is Nigerian Funniest Comedian by Nature129(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
I love Gordons! He's the best for me

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Ask “stupid Questions” | African Comedy / Stupid Questions Nigerians Ask# / Check Out This Funny Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.