Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Where Is Mbu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Mbu? (1357 Views)

Where Is Mbu? / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Is MBU A Military Man???????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Mbu? by Toktee(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Now that armrobbers killed two of his men,can we expect fourty dead armrobbers?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mbu? by dammiecool(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
lol
Re: Where Is Mbu? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
D coward is hiding. 40 divided by two equals 10. 1 ratio 10. It's unfair na. Do you want his wife to become ''my fellow widows?''
Re: Where Is Mbu? by 0nyegame(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Make we dey wait nah....oga driver bus-stop dey o.....
Re: Where Is Mbu? by joystickextendr: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
am sure hes working out some kinda plan..

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Where Is Mbu? by 9jatriot(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
He was not sent to lagos to stop robbery. His is preparing seriously for his brief which is predominately for elections
Re: Where Is Mbu? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Toktee:
Now that armrobbers killed two of his men,can we expect fourty dead armrobbers?
abeg,he is an AIG in charge of a zone.most of you ranting here cannot even dare look him in the face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Mbu? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Yorubas have silenced him.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Mbu? by Toktee(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:
D coward is hiding. 40 divided by two equals 10. 1 ratio 10. It's unfair na. Do you want his wife to become ''my fellow widows?''
if he is not a coward,let him come out and tell lagosians why the police failed.
Now he is silent because it does not involved apc,bloodyfull
Re: Where Is Mbu? by Toktee(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

abeg,he is an AIG in charge of a zone.most of you ranting here cannot even dare look him in the face.
and why did he concentrate his energy on lagos,how come we didn't hear anything from osun,ogun,or ondo state,since you have become his spokeman,pls explain me.
We dare not look into his face,yes you are right,he is too urgly to look at.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Mbu? by elemagoon(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
U av no idea, not a clue what it takes to police Nigeria and how officers like Mbu toil daily to meet the security needs of Nigeria while yet acting within the confines of established constitutional means. God, I wish you knew.
Re: Where Is Mbu? by Toktee(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
elemagoon:
U av no idea, not a clue what it takes to police Nigeria and how officers like Mbu toil daily to meet the security needs of Nigeria while yet acting within the confines of established constitutional means. God, I wish you knew.
mr Mbu is a tout,if you justified his action,then you must be a policeman.,an officer that cannot control his mouth,talk like a garage tout,Nigeria do not need officers like Mr Mbu,he should go to hell.
Where is he now,he promised to killed ten people for every policeman that is dead,how many armrobbers has he killed since they killed his officers in lagos?
Re: Where Is Mbu? by Toosure70: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
The mumu dey zone 2
Re: Where Is Mbu? by Toktee(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toosure70:
The mumu dey zone 2
now he entered voicemail,and voicemail he shall remained.

(1) (Reply)

David Mark May Still Get The Senate Presidency? / A Look Back At What The Prophets Said About The Presidential Election / Rivers State Commissioner For Women Affairs Home Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.