Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

*TRUE LIFE STORY* What Will You Do If U Are The One - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / *TRUE LIFE STORY* What Will You Do If U Are The One (831 Views)

My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified / If U Don't Read This Book, U Are One Of The Indomie Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*TRUE LIFE STORY* What Will You Do If U Are The One by umarionation(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
***TRUE LIFE STORY***. A man rented a house and moved in wit his family. After 2yrs his rent was increased from 400,000 to 500,000, he didn't complain because he likes the house. The following year he cldnt come up wit d money and d agent was on his neck, d wife saw wat d husband was passing 2ru n decided to go borrow d money so dat d husband will pay bk later, d husband was indeed very happy. He paid bk d cash when he got it. 2yrs later d house rent was increased to 700,000 and this man became upset. So he begged d agent to introduce him to d landlord so dat he cld talk wit him bt d agent bluntly refused. The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who d landlord is. The revelation of his investigation really shook him, d house belongs to his wife. My question is as d man wat will u do? And as d woman wat will u say to ur husband?
Re: *TRUE LIFE STORY* What Will You Do If U Are The One by Noloss(f): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thank God am a woman! Over to u men in d house
Re: *TRUE LIFE STORY* What Will You Do If U Are The One by iduzebaba(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
iriri Aiye oooooo, Lolssss,
I WILL WORK HARDER AND BUILD MY OWN HOUSE!!! simple
Re: *TRUE LIFE STORY* What Will You Do If U Are The One by Coolguy89(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
chai! dis is wickedness,I wil just giv her red card
Re: *TRUE LIFE STORY* What Will You Do If U Are The One by somtoto(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
first of all funny chai......I will just keep quiet n won't let her know.....wen its next year,,,I won't pay,,,I would wait for d agent to com n eject us outt.......with dat I wud knew I'd d agent go eject d owner

1 Like

Re: *TRUE LIFE STORY* What Will You Do If U Are The One by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2015
Very smart girl,

(1) (Reply)

He Feels Disappointed And Wants A Divorce! Must Read!! / 30 Golden Nuggets For All Married Men / Unisex Name And The Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.