Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

He Feels Disappointed And Wants A Divorce! Must Read!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Feels Disappointed And Wants A Divorce! Must Read!! (826 Views)

When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Feels Disappointed And Wants A Divorce! Must Read!! by ConfessionsNgr: 5:52pm On May 16, 2015
Hello all. I am here on confessions Nigeria to pour out my pain because I am going through a difficult situation right now and I need some advice out here. I got married last week to a lady I have been in a serious relationship with for the past 6 years and I love her so much, she seemingly loves me too or so I thought till the night of our wedding. Since we have been dating I have never slept with her because she claimed to be a virgin when I met her and asked that if I love her I should wait till we get married. And so I waited. It wasn't easy but the love I had for her kept me going and looking forward to the day I will call her my wife. Continue to read at http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/84/i-feel-disappointed
Re: He Feels Disappointed And Wants A Divorce! Must Read!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 16, 2015
Post the full story undecided
Re: He Feels Disappointed And Wants A Divorce! Must Read!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 16, 2015
Relationship for six years without sex?! Hell no!
He should just keep quiet and enjoy the benefit of letting another man do his job! I seriously think both of 'em are guilty of cheating cos i don't believe the guy actually held on for six years without sex unless he's a chronic vaseline user! Who's fooling who... But what'd hell sort of story is this
Re: He Feels Disappointed And Wants A Divorce! Must Read!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:44pm On May 16, 2015
The HOLY SPIRIT beat you to it!
Muchechecheche
Dun worry, be HAPPY! grin

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Support An Orphanage Trip / Can A Man Be A Victim Of Marital Rape? / Breaking News!! Stephen Keshi is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.