Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree (5146 Views)

Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Fkforyou(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
adetola007:

How did you know my nickname? I guess you're also engine boy
Lol....its me FK, congrats once more. wish me luck...o, 5points, that's my agenda this semester insha Allah but it seems 501 wants to spoil my plans. we just wrote our second test on Wednesday.
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Firefire(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
adetola007:
Today, 13th of March 2015 is the day I finally graduated with a FIRST CLASS degree from the department of Chemical Engineering Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. I'm so happy. Join me as I celebrate. I'm praying to get a good job after service. #teamB15

Congrats brother.

I wish you well now and in the future.

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Fkforyou:

Lol....its me FK, congrats once more. wish me luck...o, 5points, that's my agenda this semester insha Allah but it seems 501 wants to spoil my plans. we just wrote our second test on Wednesday.
Chen 501 used to be one of the simpler courses but it's unfortunate that it's not Dr. Ameh that is taking the course. Just try hard, the best student in that course is entitled to N50000 from ptdf. I'm expecting mine anytime soon

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
agabaI23:
adetola007
I prophesy that you will win Goodluck's Presidential scholarship for first class student to study in MIT. Oya claim it smiley!!!

Congrats bro!!
I claim it o, thank you very much. I'm just waiting to start serving before I apply
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by agabaI23(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
adetola007:

I claim it o, thank you very much. I'm just waiting to start serving before I apply
The national scholarship? Do you need NYSC to apply?
Goodluck to you wink
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
agabaI23:
The national scholarship? Do you need NYSC to apply?
Goodluck to you wink
I'm talking about pressid scholarship, I don't know the one you're talking about but you can pls enlighten me. Thanks
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
adetola007:

I'm talking about pressid scholarship, I don't know the one you're talking about but you can pls enlighten me. Thanks

Oya come and lift my spirit.
I just returned from campus,our result had just been pasted.
I'm in range of 2.2 with 3 mighty trails sad
I don't wanna question any lecturer sef,i'll just work on them.
Between its my 1st yr, 2nd semester and i just switched from med&surg to civ.Engr.

Oyaa time for inspiration, i need it now than ever.

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by cirmuell(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Congrats man, may the Lord reward your effort with a very good job.

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Jessevictor(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
CONGRATOMATOES.BETTER JOB NA YOUR PORTION
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Elegbede205(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
adetola007:
Today, 13th of March 2015 is the day I finally graduated with a FIRST CLASS degree from the department of Chemical Engineering Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. I'm so happy. Join me as I celebrate. I'm praying to get a good job after service. #teamB15

chemical engineering be producing first class like its notin....tumbs up bruh! #team_chemEng we d best!

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Badgers14: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Congrats

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by wasak(m): 1:22am On Mar 14, 2015
congratulations brother.

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Fkforyou(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2015
adetola007:

Chen 501 used to be one of the simpler courses but it's unfortunate that it's not Dr. Ameh that is taking the course. Just try hard, the best student in that course is entitled to N50000 from ptdf. I'm expecting mine anytime soon
Congrats, Its One Guy From Oman that is taking us this time.
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by ProfChris10(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2015
adetola007:
Big congrats bro, I hope to graduate too with a First Class, I'm also a Chemical Engineering student in UNIPORT, though a fresher,
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by fr3do(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Congratulations!

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
ProfChris10:

Big congrats bro, I hope to graduate too with a First Class, I'm also a Chemical Engineering student in UNIPORT, though a fresher,
May your dreams come true, thanks
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by ignis: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Congrats. ..

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by mathefaro(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Congrats bro.

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Bukkasukka: 4:25am On Mar 15, 2015
congratulations brother!!!

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Chiscomax(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2015
how was your life style on campus?

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by sagaciousblog: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2015
Congraaats!!! your best is yet to come!
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by nonomirac(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Congrats bro . We are all brothers in chem engine , though a fresher but hope to be smiling like u at the end of it all . Reping uniuyo

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Ema2nty: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Congrats Adetola007!....I celebrate with u. It's always a thing of joy to finally achieve a long pursued goal. I fully understand the inestimable joy nd happiness u currently feel. It jst reminds me of mysef wen I graduated in 2012 with a 1st class in Elect Elect Enggr from uniben. It's been jolly ride for me since then. A lot of opportunities await u bro. Your degree is a powerful tool which with d right information has d potential to take u places. congrats once again for d noble feat. See you at d top.

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ema2nty:
Congrats Adetola007!....I celebrate with u. It's always a thing of joy to finally achieve a long pursued goal. I fully understand the inestimable joy nd happiness u currently feel. It jst reminds me of mysef wen I graduated in 2012 with a 1st class in Elect Elect Enggr from uniben. It's been jolly ride for me since then. A lot of opportunities await u bro. Your degree is a powerful tool which with d right information has d potential to take u places. congrats once again for d noble feat. See you at d top.

Thank you for the encouragement
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by emmyskies(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
adetola007:

Thank you for the encouragement
Congratulations man, it's never easy.
You could do well to throw in some study tips and hints to encourage upcoming students.
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmyskies:

Congratulations man, it's never easy.
You could do well to throw in some study tips and hints to encourage upcoming students.
Alright, I'll try to make it as comprehensive as possible

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by emmyskies(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2015
adetola007:
Alright, I'll try to make it as comprehensive as possible
thank u. earnestly waiting
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=emmyskies post=38619667]
thank u. earnestly waiting[/quote
https://www.nairaland.com/2641184/how-graduate-first-class-expiriences#38632343
I've started putting some things down, you can check it out

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by echo2(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Congratulations bro
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by baruzeez(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oyaaaaaaa Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Ise re lo fi ma se oooooooo

The Most Stressful University In Nigeria / Is It Right For Teachers To Encourage Pupils To Shame Classmates? / Uniport Post Ume 2010/2011