Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree (5143 Views)

Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by emmyskies(m): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=adetola007 post=38632405][/quote] excellent. following keenly
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by mickey45: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Served in a secondary school where the average SS3 student can teach you coding and advanced microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint and Access)

Seun (on whose brainchild you're gallivanting), didn't finish school (unless he has now 'edited' that story) but his professors are still in the rat-race

His brother who made a first too decided to focus on teaching/mentoring

Einstein didn't Graduate as the best on graduation but almost no one remembers the best student in his set

Timaya (though on the far extreme) got 16/400 in JAMB

And so on and so forth

I hope you get my drift?

This is from a co- but senior-"'First Classer' + Class leader"

So #know thyself"

In closing

There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the
moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth
from another in Glory.
But all are of one....

1 Corinthians 15:41
King James Version (KJV)
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by mickey45: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Served in a secondary school where the average SS3 student can teach you coding and advanced microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint and Access)

Seun (on whose brainchild you're gallivanting), didn't finish school (unless he has now 'edited' that story) but his professors are still in the rat-race

His brother who made a first too decided to focus on teaching/mentoring

Einstein didn't Graduate as the best on graduation but almost no one remembers the best student in his set

And so on and so forth

I hope you get my drift?

So #know thyself"

In closing

from another in Glory.
But all are of one....

King James Version (KJV)

If you must celebrate making a First class degree, then I'm sorry but you have not yet started.

My aim isn't to poison your mind, it's to soberly remind you that it's not yet uhuru.
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Kaybeeeee(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
@o.p

what does it take to study chemical engineering?

cos I wish to study
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kaybeeeee:
@o.p

what does it take to study chemical engineering?

cos I wish to study
You have to be good in Mathematics and Chemistry
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Osemond123(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
congratulations God will see you through.
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by kennyjam: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thank God for you... am happy to see this....Let me pm you pls. Am in the same faculty and the school with you, i need tips. Thanks bro.
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Anndrew(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
mickey45:

His brother who made a first too decided to focus on teaching/mentoring lolz angry grin grin

And so on and so forth

I hope you get my drift?

So #know thyself"

In closing

from another in Glory.
But all are of one....

King James Version (KJV)

If you must celebrate making a First class degree, then I'm sorry but you have not yet started.

My aim isn't to poison your mind, it's to soberly remind you that it's not yet uhuru.
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Anndrew(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin grin[quote author=Anndrew post=78926255][/quote]
Re: Join Me In Celebrating My First Class Degree by Robinrul(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
congrats bro i must also reach there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why People Who Like Spending Time Alone Are Mentally Strong / Unilag Post Graduate Tuition Fees / The Most Stressful University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.