Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nigeria Opposition’s Buhari Could Win, Disrupting Oil- YAHOO NEWS FRONTPAGE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Opposition’s Buhari Could Win, Disrupting Oil- YAHOO NEWS FRONTPAGE (2544 Views)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Nigeria Opposition’s Buhari Could Win, Disrupting Oil / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Opposition’s Buhari Could Win, Disrupting Oil- YAHOO NEWS FRONTPAGE by kheart(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
All I can say here is ...
#GeneralEvictJonathan
#PleaseVoteChange

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Opposition’s Buhari Could Win, Disrupting Oil- YAHOO NEWS FRONTPAGE by anonimi: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
pendy79:

A Former Treasurer Mobil Producing Unlimited International begging for food in your Imagination shows how illogical you reason.

Tinubu bankrolled 80% of all NADECO activities yet you assume he will be a squatter? use your head at times.

A man forfeits $460,000 using your own figure to pay off CONVERT $460,000 TO naira AND THINK IF ANYONE IN YOUR VILLAGE COULD MATCH THAT.

Stop all this your foolish rants. Tinubu wasn't mention in this thread is he?

If you have problem with tinubu go to AIT or NTA

You should know by now that I do not write without VERIFIABLE evidence so here goes:

I fed Tinubu everyday throughout our election campaign–Bucknor-Akerele

More from: http://www.punchng.com/feature/hotseat/i-fed-tinubu-everyday-throughout-our-election-campaign-bucknor-akerele/

How much is the salary of an Accountant in Mobil and when did he leave

The STORY of his fighting for NADECO is just that- STORY.
Ogbeni Ojuyobo was a drug lord using NADECO as a cover for his nefarious activities.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873
Re: Nigeria Opposition’s Buhari Could Win, Disrupting Oil- YAHOO NEWS FRONTPAGE by agabaI23(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
I stopped reading when they used the word technocrat to describe Buhari. I gave up...whatever they said after that ....
Re: Nigeria Opposition’s Buhari Could Win, Disrupting Oil- YAHOO NEWS FRONTPAGE by pendy79: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
lalasticlala I think this deserve front page since Fayose lies about Atiku and Northern Leaders withdrawing support for Buhari could get to the front page
Re: Nigeria Opposition’s Buhari Could Win, Disrupting Oil- YAHOO NEWS FRONTPAGE by pendy79: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Toktee:
The TSUNAMI called GMB have taken a global dimension now,CHANGE is here,no one can stop the MOVING TRAIN.

If anyone still assumes GEJ has a chance of retaining the presidency, I wish GEJ himself share the same optimism as the e-pigs on the forum shouting GEJ till 2019.

All his acts of desperation is panning out well for the opposition. The Awujale visit backfired with the speech of awujale and his Ogboni style dressing have caused him more damage with those who.tot he was a Christian,

The morrocan adventure backfired badly too that he had to come out to admit lying dented his local and international appeal.

The immigration largesse have backfired too as people now see the act as a political exigency that compassionate act of a good leader. Wrong timing, plot failed.

The fact he has made SW his permanent abode have made some leaders in the SE and SS feel so cheap that he sees their regions as conquered territories who don't need to be lobbied.

GMB will win with a LANDSLIDE, and heaven won't fall.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Report Buhari To Jonathan (tweets) / Naira Appreciating Against The Dollar / Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.