Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School (26449 Views)

Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits / How Going To University Was Like In Those Days (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by naijaboiy: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2015
priscaoge:
Lwkmd cheesy

The striking resemblance tho cheesy cheesy cheesy, those kids must be twins or from Same parents.www.nairaland.com/attachments/2210275_img20150306wa0000_jpegbce8a81cd7ae07e43e0dcb397dddc577
I didn't do it o sad
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by allanphash7(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2015
Yorubas

Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by kilokeys(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2015
eba and okro as breakfast...

na wetin dey cos ds kain sleep
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by priscaoge(f): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

I didn't do it o sad

Then ur childhood must be boring cheesy grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by Brandly(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2015
lol ;Dlol
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by Ariani: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2015
see as them be like akpos children bt op no reason am o! Dem fit stil make am 4 life o
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by naijaboiy: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2015
priscaoge:

Then ur childhood must be boring cheesy grin grin tongue
Na for village dem dey do this one na sad
I nor live there tongue
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by Situation001(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2015
I pledge 2 Nigeria my country..

To be faithful LAWYER and honest grin
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by priscaoge(f): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na for village dem dey do this one na sad
I nor live there tongue

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy.......But u visited Villa naaa cheesy Lol

With lots of my cousins around, I did it shaa tongue
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by metorichmond(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2015
Bros I am hungry!
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by michphenomena(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2015
metorichmond:
Bros I am hungry!
you go chop yesterday eba wit egusi soup.....
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by Youngzedd(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:
Lolz... That is how all these our politicians now sleeping in the Lower and Upper chamber started their ministry.

Absolutely.
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by metorichmond(m): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2015
Loooooooooool, choi. It will take that food 48 hrs to digest. Thanks
michphenomena:
you go chop yesterday eba wit egusi soup.....
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by KingTom(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2015
Ojestas:
Do not disturb. Ogbanje meeting in progress!
Guy abeg My belle wan tear with laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by naijaboiy: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2015
priscaoge:

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy.......But u visited Villa naaa cheesy Lol

With lots of my cousins around, I did it shaa tongue
Even when I go villa sef.

Sha I manage go river cheesy

Twas fun.
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by jaykaylegend(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2015
Yustash001:
Lol...I remember those days when we would sleep,snore and release some saliva on the desk....
happened to me during junior waec... I had finished with the exam and the invigilator told me to wait a liittle bit before submitting, so i slept off after i woke up i had released saliva on the answer booklet....

Had to wait for another 45 minutes for it to dry before submitting!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by Gasout(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2015
What else do u expect them to do when their great-grand- father are still ruling. I guess they'll wake up wen all dis old glutton are flush out of the system. LEADERS OF TOMARO INDEED...
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2015
T stil happens in university........it isn't only in primary skul
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by Akon419(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Na Tinibu be that? Teeth look the same
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by saasala(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2015
Imanuelle:
After standing at bro amadi's window, from 9pm till 11pm, watching a Bruce Lee movie,

Then demonstrating the gbisha-gbisha moves amongst friends, the only best time to sleep is in class.
Correct ajekpako like me
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by luckyboss(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2015
This is of the recent pictures not those days b/c in those days these children are up to walk to school by themselves, which before arriving into the class their clothes will either be stained with sweat or dusts due to play along the way.

As to the pictures these children are brought to school with most of these expensive cars.
Hmmmm in those day who see time to sleep. u will play and fight tire.
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by nellyelitz(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
No wonder Buhari no gree give us chance grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by axeman10(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
This isn't what we experienced those days in primary schools. If this were those days...everyone's head will be on the table.

I fondly remember whenever a class is noisy - and the teacher wants "peace" - most times after the long break- he will order us all to put our heads on the table and sleep. You dare not raise your head, talk or open your eyes.

By the time he is ready to teach (most times it is the closing bell that will wake us) many are already drooling all over the table and it will be an herculean task to wake some.
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by Olammy76(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oziddy:
Why do shits like this keep making front page?? cry
wots ur problem is front page ur family house?
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by SuccessfulO(f): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Imanuelle:
After standing at bro amadi's window, from 9pm till 11pm, watching a Bruce Lee movie,

Then demonstrating the gbisha-gbisha moves amongst friends, the only best time to sleep is in class.
Hahahahahhahaaha... Guy u don finish me with laughter.
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Hahahahahhahaaha... Guy u don finish me with laughter.

That's how we grew up.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by MrGoc(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Primary school cycle can't be complete without those funny scenes

SMH
GEJTILL2019
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by nairalife2013(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
They aint sleeping nothin! ...if u never fooled a teacher for once, then u aint been a good pupil!
Re: Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 02, 2016
priscaoge:
Lwkmd cheesy

The striking resemblance tho cheesy cheesy cheesy, those kids must be twins or from Same parents.

Hehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. / Protest In UNILORIN Over Unacceptable Result / Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.