Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation (23474 Views)

Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) / Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) / Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by omonnakoda: 2:26am On Mar 14, 2015
DesChyko:
The average black man is a poor scholar.
The last time I said this, someone accused me of being derogatory but it's evident!
The President himself said it that many comments are being made in his favour, which are not from him or with his approval in his media chat.
Yet the black lot are quick to believe every damn thing that flies in front of their noses hook, line and sinker.
The newspapers would take advantage of your insatiable appetite for 'evil' news and spread all sorts of juicy propaganda, and you'll be quick to gobble it all up. Have you ever taken time to isolate the 'quotes' of the person from the rest of the news anytime you read any news? That should go a long way in exposing what you've been fighting over all this while.
you are not intelligent. Do you know what a scholar is? Who is a great scholar,The average Korean or German? Why not just STFU because you have nothing worthwile to say.What has any of this got to do with scholarship
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by ndubueze92(m): 5:24am On Mar 14, 2015
angelsing:
Hope u have chastised all those who call Buhari name too...If u talk for GEJ and don't do same for GMB it means u are an hypocrite...No offense meant
what I don't understand is how completely people no longer respect the highest constituted office in the land! That's Fayose and co. Am ashamed of him and his likes that is no good politics.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2015
OLADD:

Bastard. Has your unknown parents held coucillorship position in their lives? Woe betide you and your generation.

SULE next time don't insult someone parent and nobody would insult yours too

YOU SURELY HAVE A FISH BRAIN JUST AS YOUR PRESIDENT

COME MAY 29 PRESIDENT BUHARI WILL SURELY HELP YOU OUT SORRY BRO
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by DesChyko: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2015
omonnakoda:
you are not intelligent.
You must have noticed it from afar, yet you mapped out time to chat with me. Maybe you prefer to hang out with the lot.
Do you know what a scholar is?
Even if I don't, the dictionaries do. A scholar is a person who is good at learning. Now, before you ask condemning questions, make sure you know all of its meanings yourself.
Who is a great scholar,The average Korean or German?
This is not a comparison class. Don't glorify your misdeeds by pointing out the failures of others. Aspire to be the best and let other things that concerns you not be.
Why not just STFU because you have nothing worthwile to say.
Don't know how you do yours, but I don't mouth my words while typing. And what rule of Nairaland did I violate that made you an enforcement agent over me?
What has any of this[sic] got to do with scholarship
Perhaps I have to ask you now, "Do you know what scholarship means?"
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by OLADD: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2015
Themaingate:

SULE next time don't insult someone parent and nobody would insult yours too

YOU SURELY HAVE A FISH BRAIN JUST AS YOUR PRESIDENT

COME MAY 29 PRESIDENT BUHARI WILL SURELY HELP YOU OUT SORRY BRO

Animal Who cares about your internet insults? Join your insane parents to spit more rubbish, it will not move me an inch. May your days and that of your entire generation be filled with dooms. Son of Lucifer.
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by DesChyko: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2015
stronger:

Good points you raised. Especially from questionable sources.

But don't you think the Presidency should have IMMEDIATELY disowned this when it came out 72 HOURS AGO!! Haba!!

They first claimed they called. The Moroccans denied and the FG claimed AGAIN that there was a call! Fishy eh?

He must have debunked it from the start. I'm not defending his delay in response at all, these politicians see everything as an opportunity to expand their network. However, due to lack of hard evidence, one can't lay a concrete claim that the President heard of it before the time he debunked it.
My position, however, is that people should not allow themselves be taken for a ride. Those who have acted and reacted based on the earlier misinformation must be feeling quite foolish now.
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by DesChyko: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2015
dolphinheart:

Issues you dnt have ideas about, you direct ur advisers and ministry related to such issues to give you advise. Abi wetin the advisers dey for? . The one you know or have ideas on, eg weda u talk with person on phone or not. You act immediately!, before issues turn to something else.

I'm not suprised , I heard he said that the reason he did not stop obj from Lying against him not seeking second term is that his main aim is the pdp tiket.
I might bet that if the morrocans have not talked and acted, he too would have kept quiet about those using his name to lie.

Now they are setting up an investigation for an issue that can just take 24hrs to know who lied and why. Bet they will now set up a committee to look into the result of the investigation, and later now set up another committee to look onto how to implement the result of that committee. meanwhile nigerians will legit biz in morroco will be suffering over someone lies .

I'm sorry, but it is quite difficult for me to follow your thoughts. The little I could grasp were hearsays and wild predictions. Not so cool.
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2015
OLADD:

Animal Who cares about your internet insults? Join your insane parents to spit more rubbish, it will not move me an inch. May your days and that of your entire generation be filled with dooms. Son of Lucifer.

WHAT A WASTE OF SPERM

MAY OGUN STRIKE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE GENERATION

MAY AYILALA VISIT YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD URGENTLY

YOU HAVE PICK INSULT WITH THE WRONG PERSON AND BECOS OF THIS, NOTHING WILL EVER WORK IN YOUR FAVOUR AS FROM THIS DAY
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by OLADD: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2015
Themaingate:

WHAT A WASTE OF SPERM

MAY OGUN STRIKE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE GENERATION

MAY AYILALA VISIT YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD URGENTLY

YOU HAVE PICK INSULT WITH THE WRONG PERSON AND BECOS OF THIS, NOTHING WILL EVER WORK IN YOUR FAVOUR AS FROM THIS DAY

If those are the unknown gods you and your lineage are worshiping (or believes in), then you are all dead but walking. You shall eat your flesh and drink your blood as sweat wine and the world shall know that Jehovah is the only true God. All those curses are back on your head and in your tent.
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
OLADD:

If those are the unknown gods you and your lineage are worshiping (or believes in), then you are all dead but walking. You shall eat your flesh and drink your blood as sweat wine and the world shall know that Jehovah is the only true God. All those curses are back on your head and in your tent.

FEAR DEY CATCH YOU? YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING

SOLUTION WILL BE FAR FROM YOU
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by jdilight(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Clerverly:
Yeye man! Jonathan is such a useless man!

Look at what he has turned himself into because of his desperation to remain in power against the wish of the majority of Nigerians!

Did you read the article?
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by jdilight(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
Collynzo419:
Jonathan is a disgrace to Nigeria. The country has being turned into a laughing stock on the African continent.

Chad and Niger are the ones helping to repel attacks by Boko Haram, now this embarrassing situation with Morocco.

Countries like Morocco used to lobby to speak with Nigerian Presidents, now they don't want anything to do with this outgoing president- rejected home and abroad

How long will this humiliation continue?

#March4Buhari We cant wait....

Did you read the article? If yes did he call other Presidents for his reelection bid?
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by OLADD: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Themaingate:

FEAR DEY CATCH YOU? YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING

SOLUTION WILL BE FAR FROM YOU

Fear? Woe betide your father, mother and household for that silly statement. I am very sure you don't really mean those curses. If you do, then your end is near. No man or woman that is born of a woman can scare me, just get that into your kiddish brain. I repeat, all the spells are already back to your bosom.
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
babestella:
This is another APC strategy to embarrass GEJ not knowing they have actually embarrassed themselves. GEJ said he never placed that call, so who was paid to say there was a call the official who said this should come out and tell NIGERIANS if GEJ actually asked for the call. Anything other than this, then I see it as an APC works of evil. It will surely backfire. Someone was obviously paid to place this call on behalf of GEJ. Come to think of it, why would GEJ be calling the king of morocco to seek for endorsement when Moroccan will not even be part of our electorate. People should reason na. Haba APC.

They did it in Ekiti and till today, they are yet to use the forged tape to achieve anything.

We are waiting to put an end to this fetish charade of stew.pidity, bitterness and hate coming from APC.
Ur thinking is pathetic, go and service ur head, its due 4 1
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by ysg4real(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation by blackandbold: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
cold:

Here's your starter pack. Extend my regards to the undertaker
what is this thing saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Solomon Dalung As A Prison Officer / Buhari Praises Father Mbaka, Lauds Catholic Priest’s Steadfastness / 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.