Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki (23291 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by TheOtherview: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
I’m not behind documentary on Jonathan, Patience and Alison-Madueke — Saraki

March 13, 2015

The senator representing Kwara Central Senatorial District, Bukola Saraki, has denied links to an alleged documentary which aims to expose the love triangle between President Goodluck Jonathan, his wife Patience and the Petroleum Affairs Minister, Diezani Allison-Madueke.

The Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation had alleged on Wednesday that Mr. Saraki and two serving All Progressives Congress governors were planning to sponsor and fund a damaging documentary about the private lives of the three titled, Dirty Love Triangle Between President Jonathan, Patience and Diezani.

However, a statement by his media aide, Bamikole Omisore, Thursday, said the senator, who is an APC member, was not aware of any love triangle between the president and the two women in question and therefore, had not been and would not be involved in anyway, manner or process of such a documentary.

“Senator Saraki has always centred all his argument on issues that affect the lives of Nigerians,” Mr. Omisore said. “Such issues include but are not limited to unemployment, mismanagement of public funds, and non-implementation of the budgetary provisions just to name a few.
“These are the things that affect Nigerians and as a Senator of the Federal Republic these are the issues Nigerians want the Senators to debate and not the private affairs of Mr. President.

“On the contrary it has been PDP that has been attacking the private lives of our presidential candidate and personal affairs of our leaders in the APC. We have maintained a certain respectable decorum in both the use of language and material in every campaign.”

The statement said Mr. Saraki, a former governor of Kwara State, was aware that the PDP was pushing such a ridiculous story as a way of blackmailing members of the opposition with spurious and cooked-up allegations.

“For the avoidance of doubt we have concrete evidence at our disposal to the effect that the recent bad press Senator Saraki has been receiving lately surrounding an old issue of over a number of years involving a bank loan and company called Joy Petroleum, are directly orchestrated by the presidency particularly documents sent by email to the judiciary correspondents for their use,” Mr. Omisore said.

“Senator Saraki is aware that the PDP has been going around Kwara State bribing and begging people to partake in a documentary against him to cause disaffection in the eyes of the public having adjudged him a threat in the forthcoming general elections.

“So it’s funny to now hear that the same party that’s organising such a documentary and from the beginning of this campaign have threaded on this dishonourable course using their own words should be accusing others of what they intend to do.”

The statement said the alarm raised by the PDP on the planned documentary was just a diversionary tactic in preparation of a bigger plan.
It said Mr. Saraki was not aware of any “love-triangle,” describing the allegation as baseless and lacking in substance.

“I want to reassure all our supporters that as you know this is not our trade in stock and should disregard this false alarm,” Mr. Omisore said. “Senator Saraki will like to warn all those still scheming to carry out this false documentary on him that he will fight back and legally defend himself and warn those in glass houses whose past particularly as regards their private lives is not honourable should steer clear and be warned. We have restrained ourselves not because we don’t have the capacity but because we have pledged that this election will be about issues.”

Mr. Saraki, according to the statement congratulated members and non-members of the APC but “rejected such evil offer because it is glaring that Nigerians are more concerned about issues that matter to them such as how to get jobs for their children, food on their table and security of their lives and properties and not the love triangle documentary or any of the derogatory attacks and documentary against opposition being sponsored by PDP.”

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178407-im-not-behind-documentary-on-jonathan-patience-and-alison-madueke-saraki.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by SuperSuave(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sai bukky! Carry go jare! Sai maigida!! Sai buhari,

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by temitemi1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Saraki no go try such because his evil deed can't be compared to that of ameachi n tinubu put together ooOooooooo cheesy cheesy grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by PedroJP(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Knows this one can call for an arrest.

GEJ carry go

Till 2019

Some pple go don die by then out of hate

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by pendy79: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
small minds discuss people

great minds discuss issues and ideas.

Great response from a Great Mind.

I think GEJ and his handlers will make good cast and crew in NOLLYWOOD since that's what they are INVESTING massively into now.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by Bamoha(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
sai bukky!
sai dakuku!
sai tambuwal!
sai elrufai!
sai mai gida!
sai pyo!
sai baba!
sai buhari!

100 likes for change jor!

201 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmm....

Our president loves party sex cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by bokohalal(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Does not matter the ones behind it.
Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Who cares about Jonathan's private life.. If he likes he should have a 3some with mama piss, Dieziani and madam Ngonzi... na there problem b dat...

Change is coming

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari...

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by danot1030: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why is pdp scared of hate documentary, why are they afraid of being served with their own poisons? Pdp is a coward and wicked.

35 Likes

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by noordean(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
I will love to watch that documentary. They av done theirs,now it's time to do ours

22 Likes

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by GeneralBosco: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
My President loves group sex grin grin

39 Likes

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by frankyychiji(f): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Saraki the fraudster needed to vehemently deny his involvement! Wise guy.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by dapizy02(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
REALLY? PLS WHO IS BEHIND IT MAMA PEACE?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by lanxlot(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
d man isn't guilty....check out his posture....he de deny for d pic sef.
Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by romzyxy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Y d man pose as if dem won beat am?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by priscaoge(f): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by freshness2020: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
If una try am eeh! Naija no go contain us together...what manner of men are these?
... Leave baba GEJ for us.. Whether gay or not..we will still vote for him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by efilefun(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
If their backyard clean why dem dey fear KAI

This just confirms the rumor about their dirty affairs and gay-ism in ASO ROCK cuz if there was nothing like that, they wont bring up that topic and try hiding under their tore umbrella.... Funniest thing na this same goats come out again talk say buhari don go agree same sex marriage with USA, just because thats the only left in their brain...

Nigerians waiting for elections day to sack President Jonathan like

12 Likes

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by Kelklein(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
NOW THEY KNOW SAY E DE PAIN PERSON

Want to announce that special skill you've acquired during your work experience to potential employers ... Do that now on the ongoing ELITE EMPLOYEE QUEST 2015...It's FREE! http:///115720f4
Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by lanxlot(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
olatunji21:
Who cares about Jonathan's private life.. If he likes he should have a party with mama piss, Dieziani and mama Ngonzi... na there problem b dat...

Change is coming

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari...
I av had enof of 20 naira 10 naira n 5 naira change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Any TV station that airs that documentary will lose its license. I hope Tinubu TVC can air it and loose their operating license.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by Emma4Jesu(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
How sure he tells the truth kiss
Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by bro4u: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
i was here....
Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by lanxlot(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bamoha:
sai bukky!
sai dakuku!
sai tambuwal!
sai elrufai!
sai mai gida!
sai pyo!
sai baba!
sai buhari!
na pple names be all dox once Or u de do incantation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by Forwetinnah: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Who asked you Mr Saraki?? Guilty conscience??
Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by 989900: 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Konji 'thangs' grin
Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by buharimohd: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sahara reporters needs to do an article on how APC uses nairaland for their online propaganda like isil,can you imagine educated nairalanders don't know the difference between basic salary and salary arrears, I refer to the fake article on Benue state which says Benue state hasn't paid arrears and you see some myopic nairalanders comments full of foolishness like that of thier leaders how on earth would some compare a state like Osun owing basic salary for 5 months to a state owing salary arrears I don't blame them because most of thier parents are those looting state funds and are schooling abroad and non working with the state government to know the difference between basic salary and salary arrears.

8 Likes

Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by ratchetwrench: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
I will comment later
Re: I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki by Forwetinnah: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bamoha:
sai bukky!
sai dakuku!
sai tambuwal!
sai elrufai!
sai mai gida!
sai pyo!
sai baba!
sai buhari!

According to the mallam that brings yam for me..."Dakuku Waterside" grin

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting / South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.