Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had (791 Views)

Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President / Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask / 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Here's a thread dedicated to laughs...
But then it's gotta be a true story you're telling, tell us silly things you've dreamt...

N.B: Thunder fire any space booker who lands here!

Well, this afternoon, I dreamt I was waiting for my parents to come home so we could go to the beach, then in the process of applying makeup, I used my mother's eyepencil sharpener to bake her bronzer brush... I don't know why or how tho...
Over to y'all.. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
It's embarrassing that there's not a comment..
So I'll call my fave Nairalanders
Naijaboiy
Mariolae
Tosyne2much
Kilokeys
Redvektor
Rokiatu
Seriousbabe
Nneka123
Kolade234
Cold
Babyosisi
Ireneony
etc etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by ireneony(f): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
well I dreamt I found 10,000,000 naira on my way going homegrin
and that has always been my dream

1 Like

Re: Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
I dreamt i won a huge sum of money (Bet9ja) and i was so happy.. I already got dressed to go for some shopping when i woke up and found myself on the bed undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by redvektor(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
misscastle:
Naijaboiy
Mariolae
Tosyne2much
Kilokeys
Redvektor
Rokiatu
Seriousbabe
Nneka123
Kolade234
Cold
Babyosisi
Ireneony
etc etc
madam here i am

1 Like

Re: Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by redvektor(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
^^ ALMOST THE SAME TIN WITH U GUYS mine was i dreamt somebody gave me a huge sum of moni and in the dream i ran home happy then when i woke up what i did was 2 first reach 4 my pocket only 2 find nofin i was so so angry throughout that day
Re: Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by Krasid(m): 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dream loading...
Re: Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by cold(m): 1:51am On Mar 14, 2015
Years back as a kid i once dreamt i slipped and fell off the stairs. Woke up and found myself on the bedroom floor..'''facepalm'''
Re: Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by kilokeys(m): 4:53am On Mar 14, 2015
to be very honest..

when i was 14.. i slept off listening to celena odion

only to see ds beautiful black beauty with massive boobs.. head buried in between like say na earphone..

sweet sensation all over.. i woke up smiling.

only to be told in church that sex in dreams is bad.. wtf

i was so scared... and the lady never came back.. still waiting o.

then d second was not long ago..

i had a dream. it was rice and chai.. one peppered beef o.. very sweet.. i lick am finish.
then i told a female friend.. she screamed.. saying i have been initiated..

whats wrong in being initiated in a club that feeds u in ur dreams.. free food.

besides my bible tells me.. " he prepareth a table before me in the presence of my enemies"

so how am i sure its evil.. abeg o.. as long as say no b shit.. i go chop belleful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by naijaboiy: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2015
^^ gringrin
Re: Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Purchased land by
Thunder Resist Man
Re: Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
This thread is about to die.
No mods to take it to the FP!
Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala, food is ready!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by Superman11(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2015
ireneony:
well I dreamt I found 10,000,000 naira on my way going homegrin
and that has always been my dream

So every time you go back to the dream you spend a bit of the money naa. ??
Re: Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had by Superman11(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2015
misscastle:
Naijaboiy
Mariolae
Tosyne2much
Kilokeys
Redvektor
Rokiatu
Seriousbabe
Nneka123
Kolade234
Cold
Babyosisi
Ireneony
etc etc

Don't worry it takes time

(1) (Reply)

Who Deserves Suspension Between Director and Employee?(pic) / Shocking Video!!! Buddhist Monk Who Sits In A Pot Of Boiling Oil To Meditate / Known Facts You Can Never Dispprove Anywhere In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.