Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) (1164 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi / Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family / Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) by obum042: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have been looking at this picture of APC warriors and someone caught my attention in the pix."Chibuike amechi" for his mind,"e be like say i don enter one chance" fellow nairalanders,what do you think is in amechi's mind ?

Re: Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) by stebell(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Amaechi is like I don enter the train to chad O°˚˚˚.
APC is evil and behind boko haram
Tinubu's teeth can't change the color of his teeth yet he's chanting "Change".

GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
he's thinking of yarnsh.
Re: Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin grin grin so funny pix. But he needs to obey the national anthem na....
....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
stebell:
Amaechi is like I don enter the train to chad O°˚˚˚.
APC is evil and behind boko haram
Tinubu's teeth can't change the color of his teeth yet he's chanting "Change".

GEJ till 2019.
Actually you are wrong, amaechi was only thinking about your stark stupidity and he was also thinking about how goodluck jonathan will go to jail after march 28......it is worth thinking about because it calls for serious attention...
Re: Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) by Bright2(m): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chai so this is how we APC will lose this election?

Atiku,Nda Isaiah & Kwankwaso saw this failure on time but they refuse to inform me.
Re: Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bright2:
Chai so this is how we APC will lose this election?

Atiku,Nda Isaiah & Kwankwaso saw this failure on time but they refuse to unform me.
My son you cannot even spell "inform"correctly after I sent you to school...chai!!!!.......
Re: Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) by Bright2(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
wakacome:
My son you cannot even spell "inform"correctly after I sent you to school...chai!!!!.......

Well sorry for that how ever,you can ask those that uses geonee android phone as they could also explain better. Most importantly am happy you understood the information i passed.

Get your self a compass so you can trace my next spellings but never try android phone like geonee else you will be guilty too.
Re: Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) by stebell(m): 6:17am On Mar 14, 2015
wakacome:
Actually you are wrong, amaechi was only thinking about your stark stupidity and he was also thinking about how goodluck jonathan will go to jail after march 28......it is worth thinking about because it calls for serious attention...

If yu really think buhari will win dis election, that GEJ will go to jail and that Amaechi will not disappear like Nyako, then, yu must be sitting on a very loing thing.

See ur head like mango. grin
Re: Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2015
Bright2:

Well sorry for that how ever,you can ask those that uses geonee android phone as they could also explain better. Most importantly am happy you understood the information i passed.

Get your self a compass so you can trace my next spellings but never try android phone like geonee else you will be guilty too.
Bla bla bla....story for the gods
Re: Amechi And Politics (pix Inside) by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 14, 2015
stebell:

If yu really think buhari will win dis election, that GEJ will go to jail and that Amaechi will not disappear like Nyako, then, yu must be sitting on a very loing thing.

See ur head like mango. grin
grin My son you don't have a job??don't panic,just keep calm,change is coming..

Vote buhari
Vote apc
Vote change
Vote better nigeria..

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections / Open Letter To President By Concern Nigerian Army Personnel / (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.