Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,909 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections (1166 Views)

Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections by mindthing: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2015
Newspunch.org has exclusively obtained an open letter allegedly written by some concerned members of Nigerian Army to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, accusing the president of politicizing the force and engaging some of its senior officers in illegal activities aimed at rigging the forthcoming general elections.

Read actual scanned copy here: http://www.newspunch.org/shocking-open-letter-by-nigerian-army-to-jonathan-accused-fg-of-using-minimah-other-senior-officers-to-rig-coming-election-see-raw-copy/
Re: Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections by LagosBoi2(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2015
Jonathan!
Jonathan!!
Jonathan!!!

How many time did i call you?

Don't completely destroy this country before you retire to Otuoke or preferably to Kirikiri

All we want is GMB

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections by Giitheon(m): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2015
chai
Re: Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2015
punch needs to stop fooling around

1 Like

Re: Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections by Toonboard: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2015
Was there any election in Nigeria that was void of rigging?........... Both APC and PDP are all making plans to rig.......... The best ''rigger'' wins the election............. So stop this ...............we know already.......
Re: Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections by vanilson(m): 9:33am On Mar 15, 2015
Talking about corruption not stealing,
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved the purchase of N9.2billion worth of clean cook stoves and wonder bags for rural women under the National Clean Cooking Scheme.
Muhammed said the N9.2billion inclusive of Value Added Tax was approved for the procurement of 750,000 units of clean cook stove and 18,000 wonder bags.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-buy-cooking-stoves-with-n9-2bn/

Sad and sick government

Me I didn't see anyone with these stoves and wonder bags the government allocated such huge amount to procure.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

click like to vote GMB/PYO
Re: Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections by stebell(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Jonathan!
Jonathan!!
Jonathan!!!

How many time did i call you?

Don't completely destroy this country before you retire to Otuoke or preferably to Kirikiri

All we want is GMB

Sai Buhari

Mumu grade one
Re: Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections by LagosBoi2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
stebell:

Mumu grade one

Na ur mama wey we be age mate be mumu grade 1
Re: Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections by owobokiri(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
mikeansy:
punch needs to stop fooling around

U dey mind them? Moments like this make u remember Abacha
Re: Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
And now that all GEJ plans to rig the election is proving abortive, I think it's high time he left for his village,Otuoke...

He came by saying, He has no shoes and now the shoes are available for him to be wearing in his village

It's time to march for Change!

#Vote GMB
Re: Shocking Open Letter By Nigerian Army To Jonathan: Intent To Rig Elections by stebell(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
LagosBoi2:

Na ur mama wey we be age mate be mumu grade 1

When I say yu be mumu, I no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ joke
See, even ur siggy go tell person say yu be mumu.

*un-follows*

(1) (Reply)

Result Frm Unit 009 Kwale, Delta State / Obasanjo To Nigerians: Repeat March 28 On April 11 / THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.