Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Used To Preach Inside 'molue' Bus- Omotola Jalede Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Preach Inside 'molue' Bus- Omotola Jalede Reveals (1149 Views)

Basketmouth: "I Used To Hawk Coconut In Kirikiri Town" / I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out / I Used To Preach Inside ‘molue’ Buses-omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Preach Inside 'molue' Bus- Omotola Jalede Reveals by akpanikpe(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Actress Omotola Jalade is the cover celebrity of Today’s woman Magazine’s latest issue and inside the magazine she talks about a lot of things and she became a born again Christian at the tender age of 15.

Read excerpts from her interview below.

On her dreams in Nollywood: We were coming from a place where it was disgraceful to be an actor. My first plan was to earn money to help my brothers. When I achieved that, my dream was to make this job a success so much that people would respect me and I would be proud of myself. It was just to earn the respect of Nigerians.

On people seeing her as headstrong and arrogant: I realized I was different and it made me a target. A long time ago, when it was not popular to do so, I demanded that they pack my food on set. And they said I was proud. I tried to fit in, in the past, but after a while I feel I don’t have to be apologetic. I asked, ‘Why am I too fast?’ God told me, if that is how I made you, then don’t apologise for it. I have always demanded high standards, I have realized that I have the grace and energy to do it. But people do not understand the whole purpose until I am done.

On her husband: I am favoured. He trusts my decisions. He knows I am not irresponsible even if I say so myself. I consider every decision carefully. He may have reservations but that is human, and that is not going to be a deal breaker.

On infidelity: Men cheat for different reasons and women cheat for different reasons. For women, it usually happens when the spouse does not show care and love. It is not really the money. I don’t lack care; how much can you possibly give me more than what I already have? Also, you have to think about what you are going lose; your home, respect and integrity. When a woman cheats, then she really wants to cheat and it will be quite difficult to catch her at it because women are good planners.

On her religious beliefs: I gave my life to Christ when I was 15 years and I used to preach inside ‘molue’. It is important that you find Christ and find him early. It is for your good. The fact that I found Christ early helped me to be focused. I always rely on God for direction (even when I wanted to get married), I just have to find peace with it and then go for it. I really did not indulge in those things that could have exposed me because I wasn’t interested. I don’t like clubbing. Even when I was single, you would have to pay me to go clubbing.

On her music career: I finished my second album since 2010 but it is not yet out contrary to insinuations. I am not trying to be a Tiwa Savage. My career is like a Barbara Streisand kind of career. I said I would bring out an album every five years. The next step for me is to have my own entertainment place where you can listen to my music, watch my movies and experience everything about Omotola.

On the next 20 years: In the next 20 years, I am hoping that I will be alive and God will grant me good health. I hope to be a sexy grandmother as well.

source: akpraise.com/2015/03/13/i-used-to-preach-inside-molue-omotola-jalade-reveals/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: I Used To Preach Inside 'molue' Bus- Omotola Jalede Reveals by GboyegaD(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
It isn't too late to start preaching again whenever she is chanced.
Re: I Used To Preach Inside 'molue' Bus- Omotola Jalede Reveals by pappizeezu: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Here come again another lie...shoro niyen?
Re: I Used To Preach Inside 'molue' Bus- Omotola Jalede Reveals by Chanchit: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
If I hear say U preach inside molue, na thunder weh get molue speed go fire you.
Re: I Used To Preach Inside 'molue' Bus- Omotola Jalede Reveals by Airforce1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chanchit:
If I hear say U preach inside molue, na thunder weh get molue speed go fire you.

was that necessary??
Re: I Used To Preach Inside 'molue' Bus- Omotola Jalede Reveals by icebebe(f): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chanchit:
Dog talk
Re: I Used To Preach Inside 'molue' Bus- Omotola Jalede Reveals by Chanchit: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Airforce1:

was that necessary??

So because d lie came from Omotola its nt necessary?
Re: I Used To Preach Inside 'molue' Bus- Omotola Jalede Reveals by Ariani: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
All this our naija celebs them self them go dey form sufferness mtchewww bounce @ of thread
Re: I Used To Preach Inside 'molue' Bus- Omotola Jalede Reveals by Chanchit: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
icebebe:
Dog talk

I dnt join issues with females I for ask maybe u've been living with dogs, abi how u take hear Dog talk?
Re: I Used To Preach Inside 'molue' Bus- Omotola Jalede Reveals by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chanchit:

Why will you just conclude this way even when you never knew her before her fame? God can still use her at anytime. God bless.
....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: I Used To Preach Inside 'molue' Bus- Omotola Jalede Reveals by englishmart(m): 6:04am On Mar 14, 2015
I no wan know

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Hits 1m Followers On Twitter / Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji Wayback In UNILAG / Check Out These 27 Songs That Were Anthem In The 2000s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.