Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

'JARUS!'. . . Aah How Did You Know Me By That Name?' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'JARUS!'. . . Aah How Did You Know Me By That Name?' (1150 Views)

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Happy Birthday To Jarus / The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'JARUS!'. . . Aah How Did You Know Me By That Name?' by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2009
We work in the same company, on the same floor, our desks just few metres away from each other, but we are in different departments. We know each other, of course, but our interactions don't go beyond greeting.

A couple of hours ago, I found myself in their department and I heard him call me 'JARUS!'. I was shocked. I never knew he was a Nairalander. I was particularly surprised at his knowing me. I was shocked to be addressed by NL username. Obviously, he had seen my picture in my profile.

Well, we just had a small gist about NL and we departed. He was also a Grade 'A' Nairalander, a frequent poster, but for personal reasons, he preferred to be anonymous and didn't tell me his username. And I don't have a problem with that.

He was the 2nd Nairalander I'm meeting live. The first was in a cafe in Sokoto in late 2007.
Re: 'JARUS!'. . . Aah How Did You Know Me By That Name?' by SeanT21(f): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2009
Thats Good~~

I hope to meet a nairalander one day!!
Re: 'JARUS!'. . . Aah How Did You Know Me By That Name?' by spikedcylinder: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2009
I really really really hate it when people approach you and let you know they know your Id on nairaland yet remain elusive about theirs. How fair is that? Then don't come up to me and chat sh!t and get the Bleep outta my face. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Spare Part Seller Does A Good ''job'' Joins Yankee Wife In Kentucky / Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee / 24 Fact About Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.