Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) (7117 Views)

Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me / 500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by jayplect(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Congrats... greater you in Jesus name
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 17, 2015
calexix:
That was how on the 11th of March I got a call from a company whose interview I attended 3weeks before thinking I didn't do well and was sick for days cause I felt I could have done better.

When I got There the next thing I knew I was negotiating my salary...just like that Today is the second day of going to work yet it still feels like a dream...

Me that was suppose to attend Aiico interview as a marketing executive now am an admin officer ..

It could only have been GOD.

So Multinational is now a bone of contention? Am sorry lol I have modified it

GOD WILL DO YOURS ALSO.
chai! Op I'm happy for you oh...I know how elated u must feel now. May God answer my prayer too in Jesus name amen!
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by calexix(f): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
booqee:
chai! Op I'm happy for you oh...I know how elated u must feel now. May God answer my prayer too in Jesus name amen!

Amen dear He will
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by blessingnnam(f): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
calexix:
That was how on the 11th of March I got a call from a company whose interview I attended 3weeks before thinking I didn't do well and was sick for days cause I felt I could have done better.

When I got There the next thing I knew I was negotiating my salary...just like that Today is the second day of going to work yet it still feels like a dream...

Me that was suppose to attend Aiico interview as a marketing executive now am an admin officer ..

It could only have been GOD.
So Multinational is now a bone of contention? Am sorry lol I have modified it
GOD WILL DO YOURS ALSO.
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by leksowat(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Congrat OP, more good things shall come ur way.
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Jimohsunday: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Big congratulations
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by segsxpendable(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2015
@ op,,lemme guess,,red star company(FedEx)??....cos we both did the app test together,buh since i was still serving,i wasnt called for the interview...congrats anyways,...so apy for u,,,greater height..
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
calexix:

Amen dear He will
Pls can u kindly reply my mail?u'll be saving a life. Thanks kiss
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by calexix(f): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Dasher90:

Pls can u kindly reply my mail?u'll be saving a life. Thanks kiss

Alexandercynthia101@Gmail.com send via Gmail

Always have issues with my email via nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / Nairalanders Never You Go For This Farm Job At Ibadan (link) / Onstream Group Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.