Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? (52277 Views)

As A Husband What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Worth 100k / Ladies! 7 Reasons Why You Should Sleep More Often With Your Husband / As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? by franksam2009: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2015
Rose2014:

And if a son in law is trying his man power on ur daughter, I hope u'll hire atilogwu dance group to go n congratulate him

Never raise hand on ur spouse male or female
she should have settled the matter peacefully, they are already married, or better still she should have allowed the wife to call the police herself,
do you know what it means to report someone whose documents ain't complete to the police?? it takes only the grace of God for the person not to get deported.
deporting someone means killing the person's dreams
Re: If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? by fwwins(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Thank you so much everybody issue got resolved wife gone back to husband.....the husband even apologize to his mother in law.

Nairaland have actually been useful to me this time. shocked grin

As much as I know WE've always been useful to you. Abeg buy US drink for a JOB well done booo
Re: If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? by Rose2014: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2015
DinhoMVP:

The last I checked it was NEVER reported that the man abused his wife physically...he simply has a misunderstanding with her mother and next thing she parks up and joins her mum...make she stay na!

Here honey

rokiatu:
Guam!!!!

You know he has beaten her twice, there's a lot of things that this man does that I didn't even say. She's terribly unhappy. He even took his gf over to his house, and lied that was his fried gf. They all had dinner, they wife later found out she was infact his gf. I am just laughing at the people saying I am painting him as a devil lol There's been case upon case, issues upon issues but this main issue at head hence the reason I didn't go into the others.
Re: If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? by Rose2014: 9:56am On Mar 15, 2015
DinhoMVP:

What ego are u referring to here pls...from face value of the story this young man doesn't have issues with his wife but his wife's mum! So u mean if ur loving faithful and caring husband has issues with ur mum u will pack up and leave the house to join ur mum when ur hubby has done nothing wrong to YOU! My dear think again please

rokiatu:
Guam!!!!

You know he has beaten her twice, there's a lot of things that this man does that I didn't even say. She's terribly unhappy. He even took his gf over to his house, and lied that was his fried gf. They all had dinner, they wife later found out she was infact his gf. I am just laughing at the people saying I am painting him as a devil lol There's been case upon case, issues upon issues but this main issue at head hence the reason I didn't go into the others.
Re: If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? by DinhoMVP: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2015
Rose2014:

Here honey

Sweetheart I didn't see or read this part of the story guess it was in later pages not the initial story...Pls don't get it twisted I'm not a fan of men maltreating their wives but at the same time I believe we can and should always make conscious efforts to settle our marital conflicts within...yes we can seek wise counsel but try as much as possible not to literally drag others into ur marriage...I know some mothers can be overbearing at the same time I know misunderstanding is a common phenomenon amongst humans so we seek divine intervention at All Times!
Its Well My Dear
Re: If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? by pragmatistm(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Thank you so much everybody issue got resolved wife gone back to husband.....the husband even apologize to his mother in law.

Nairaland have actually been useful to me this time. shocked grin
Good to hear that. Happy for them.
Re: If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? by Rose2014: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
DinhoMVP:

Sweetheart I didn't see or read this part of the story guess it was in later pages not the initial story...Pls don't get it twisted I'm not a fan of men maltreating their wives but at the same time I believe we can and should always make conscious efforts to settle our marital conflicts within...yes we can seek wise counsel but try as much as possible not to literally drag others into ur marriage...I know some mothers can be overbearing at the same time I know misunderstanding is a common phenomenon amongst humans so we seek divine intervention at All Times!
Its Well My Dear
Fair enough
Re: If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:
Guam!!!!

Then she needs to kick him out instead of leaving with her 2 kids, thank God she is not in 'Africa' angry
Re: If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? by AndyAustin(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2015
Ewuro4:
So let's cut to the chase here ; To go back or no?? Definately

Complicated but this is very simple IMO... One thing I've learnt overtime in marriage is to never fight your parents' fight? This is not her fight.
Her mom has made her stance clear about domestic violence and he's definately a rude & wounded snake with big ego, let him continue though. The mom knows this and they ( mom & him) are both playing silent mind games.

But this shouldn't come between the couple. So to answer your q; NO, I wouldn't leave my matrimonial home for such trivial issue coz this is between two cognitive grown adults.
For all we know, they could be having serious heated convo behind curtains. Hehe , you go fear some no-nonsense parents. cool

Tell your friend to go back home and bring the kids to their dad. Her mom will understand.

God bless you there for this advice. "DON'T YOU FIGHT YOU PARENTS FIGHT". I think you've said it. Why would you want to risk ur marriage and severe d kids relationship with their father. Remember he owes them as much as you do. If he and his mother inlaw are not in good terms, why bring the kid into it? If there is love and peace between a man and his wife every other thing would fall in place with time. Since im no rub ur mother animosity on u or the kids abeg find ur way back. Remember being good and bad is relative, someone can be bad to somebody and good to another. make bitter leaf no dey publish water as bitter. Abeg o, it's for beta for worse.

1 Like

Re: If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? by Myode(f): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Knowing it is issues with son and mom inlaw. MOM should have NEVER allowed her to come to her house in that manner. Go back to the husband. Why leave now with no fight. But stay after beating. Let him be stop trying to make them get along.

Maybe when the kids get older that will bring them closer.
Re: If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? by sisisioge: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lordylordy! Which kan itiju be this. Chai! She shouldn't have left the house in the first place.
But since she did, she should just go back jeje. The guy is an azzzzzhole, their days together are numbered in my opinion. Family is important...outright disrespect of any member is a nono let alone her mother.

She should go back. But she should know that her days with him are numbered...his ego would be their downfall someday.

Modified...
Haaa, he beats her too? Well, let her go back first and let's hope he beats her again then she could deal with the issue once and for all. Thank God they aren't in Africa anymore.
Re: If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? by aforti(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=31605331]Rokiatu I for no put mouth for this your mata because I know say na you the thing happen to. If no be say today na saturday,I for talk say dat your friend no get brain,na wetin her husband do am?nothing,she come pack comot because of small issue like dat. Come make I tell you something if na me be dat man I no go look for her nor beg her to come back home and by the time she decides to come back home,na dat time I go start my own madness and tell her to go back to where she is coming from,at the end of the day,na her,her mama and you rokiatu together with some other family members and friends go come dey beg me for her to come back home,afterall na she pack comot. Some naija babes no get brain walahi,look around you and see how babes that are old enough to be married are floating here and there,keeping vigil and fasting,one yeye girl come dey pack comot for her matrmonial home because of thing wey no get head,even that her mama self,na small brain she get,for say her brain full and correct well well,she for no gree the girl to pack comot for her husband house. If your friend like make she nogo make peace with her husband,I see you rokiatu or one of una friends taking over her matrimonial home if she does not go back home soonest. Infact give me the man's fone no and address of his house,I get people dat want to pack in now now now. :

The only time her mama and family members go go beg that egocentric man na if he has been treating her right all the while. No mother I repeat no mother will want to see her daughter put of her husbands house. A man can never have the kind love your mother has for you. Before she finally got married it was still her mum she lived with for over 20yrs. This husband she has lived with just for 4 yrs and the story second part said the man beast her. What sacrifices has he made in her life for the four yrs her has married her that will be compared to the one her mother has made for the past 20yrs. If Na the woman they disrespect the guy mama like this, saying she will never step foot in the house of her mother in-laws coz she owes him no relationship una think say this marriage for still they on? They would have even picked another woman for him. Anyman that does not have respect and codial relationship with his mother in-laws has no value for his wife and marriage, who made the wife u married?. It's like eating food and saying I no send who cook am. Does it even make sense?. That man does not deserve a wife, before she became his wife she was someone's daughter and she will always be that person's daughter till death. Blood is blood people fail to realize the only true love you get is from your blood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.