Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife (52212 Views)

35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / Nigerian Male Identical Triplets Share Adorable Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Enugurangers: 9:04pm On Feb 22
“We Met On Twìttér” — Nigerian Man, Emeka And His American Wife, Dianne.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Orangedreams: 9:09pm On Feb 22
Anything to get you out of Nigeria is allowed bro. The heat is too much in this country.

362 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by successmatters(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22
You just want to mock him

Maybe you yourself cannot even afford to marry.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by TruthsFM: 9:12pm On Feb 22
Beautiful couple

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Cindypresh(f): 9:57pm On Feb 22
Nairaland and old news...good for the Nigerian man.

Mtcheeew🙄

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Strafudeen: 10:00pm On Feb 22
Orangedreams:
Anything to get you out of Nigeria is allowed bro. The heat is too much in this country.

Lie

I love nigeria

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by iCauseTrouble: 10:08pm On Feb 22
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Seunpapa65: 10:08pm On Feb 22
You no go blame guy man

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by jojothaiv(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22
E Bi things...

8 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by finallybusy: 10:08pm On Feb 22
Life don better for am. Na to knack pikin for the woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by davidtemi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22
Kini gbogbo rubbish yi nah

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by betshopagent(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22
Apc wailer! Chop Agbado first before you attack someone who can afford his flight ticket

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by bestman09(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22
Congratulations my man. Your green card is assured. It's better to marry someone who won't cheat on you and will still assist you join

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by OluwaBlessyn: 10:09pm On Feb 22
Congratulations to them

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Judolisco(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22
I'm happy for both of them... Lovely kids

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Ogurube: 10:10pm On Feb 22
Beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by caesymore(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22
Boom _gratitude!!!

If you are doing well financially you might not know what good fortune has come your way 😶

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Solidex(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22
Nawa o.
Women don finish for Obodo Oyibo ni?

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:10pm On Feb 22
embarassed

For me I think he loves her genuinely.

After 3 kids, what else could he be looking for?

If he had other agenda he would have filed for divorce after the first child.

A true African king.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by yinkus6750(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22
In as much as they love each other, it's okay for them.
Aproko people, go and marry your own choice

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Parydelegate: 10:10pm On Feb 22
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Zeion422(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22
E some things wey i no feet do

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by porthouse7(f): 10:12pm On Feb 22
Igbo man wan japa

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Cassandraloius: 10:12pm On Feb 22
Congratulations to them.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:12pm On Feb 22
davidtemi:
Kini gbogbo rubbish yi nah

Be happy for him.

So that your turn go come.

11 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by DiskJokeyManic: 10:12pm On Feb 22
Cc

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by PastorOlokonla: 10:12pm On Feb 22
What is "adorable" about the ugly couple and ugly picture.

Op, nor let Ogun kee you!

5 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22
What da hell? Desparation or what? that man is not normal, by the look of him he looks like a dimwit. I would rather eat my own penis than to have sex with that creature he calls a wife. embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Fryx: 10:13pm On Feb 22
Love is wonderful! - And funny. shocked

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by ihesiuloa(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22
Guy man just hit the jackpot.... But this his children seems to be from the wife's previous relationship except for the little baby being carried

20 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by damiloladuke: 10:14pm On Feb 22
Love is sweet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.