Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love (3818 Views)

10 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Show You He Is A Fashionista / 10 Photos Of John Dumelo That Will Inspire Your Dress Sense / Why're White Billionaires Increasingly Going After Black Women? See 10 Photos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love by chiebuka600(m): 5:33am On Mar 14, 2015
36 year old Kristy Love has one of the largest bo*obs in the world – 48NN bre*asts that weighs over 2 stone each, (equaling the weight of a small child). She said she and her bo*obs are looking for a man.

“It’s time for them to find a man. My boo*bies do not need to be alone. It’s time for them to find a man.” she said

Kristy Love, from Atlanta, Georgia, works as a masseuse and earns over a thousand dollars a day rubbing and smothering clients with her massive bo*obs. See more 8 photos here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/971434716214633

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love by olaideeeedris(m): 5:42am On Mar 14, 2015
God will provide for her o but DEFINITELY not a person like me
Re: 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love by kilokeys(m): 5:43am On Mar 14, 2015
hmmm.. me and this chic could start up a business together..
ill get her pregnant.. then when she delivers.. we open a milk plant together.. e go beat loya and peak..

world's largest boob producing world's best baby milk..
to sell to women with microboobs

its better than massaging strangers.. chai.. d guy in d picture don die finish

2 Likes

Re: 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love by Danhumprey: 5:55am On Mar 14, 2015
Wow!shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love by boolet: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2015
With tym she won't stand upright anymore.
Re: 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love by jossayo(m): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2015
Omo ibo,everything na business
kilokeys:
hmmm.. me and this chic could start up a business together..
ill get her pregnant.. then when she delivers.. we open a milk plant together.. e go beat loya and peak..

world's largest boob producing world's best baby milk..
to sell to women with microboobs

its better than massaging strangers.. chai.. d guy in d picture don die finish
Re: 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 14, 2015
i love her hair….being black is really damn sexxxy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love by G12(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
i love her hair….being black is really damn sexxxy grin grin grin

u wan learn pidgin english abi?
Start with this - you dey kolo
Re: 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love by Ojestas(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2015
put those things in two pails. Gym with them every morning, i bet u d get more than 6 packs in 6 days. #HeavyLoad
Re: 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love by Yustash001(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2015
The woman should tuck-in her loads whenever she wears a trouser...
Re: 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love by babs01(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2015
where is 2face pls
Re: 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2015
G12:

u wan learn pidgin english abi?
Start with this - you dey kolo

hahhahaah…this is fun tongue
to whom shud i say tat? to u?

1 Like

Re: 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
that buwest is bigger than my head na.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday / See The Flimsy Dress Angela Okorie Wore On Her Birthday - Fans React / See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.