Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Is This Normal? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Normal? (598 Views)

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? / I'm Just Tired Of Going To Church! Is This Normal? / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? by blessedvisky(m): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2015
morning. this is coming from a concerned person. the problem is I don't dream when I sleep and the very few times I do, I don't recollect it well. A lot of people tell me I should pray about that, because its actually some sort of 'barrier' that's preventing me from remembering my dreams or making me not to see dreams. pls is this true

N:B ATHEISTS AND AGNOSTICS SHOULD KEEP OFF. ONLY MATURED CHRISTIANS SHOULD CONTRIBUTE PKS
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
It is natural. There is nothing so spiritual about that.
We are just too conscious of a lie. Let's stop promoting superstitious ideas please. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? by God2man(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
It is abnormal. Dreams are your spiritual monitor showing you what is going to happen, what has happened and what is currently going on in your life.
You need to rededicate your life to God in fasting and prayer so that evil powers blocking your dream life be destroyed in Jesus Name.

It is a good thing to have a divine dream. It will help you to make it in life.
It has helped me a lot.

God bless you. God2man.
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2015
God2man:
It is abnormal. Dreams are your spiritual monitor showing you what is going to happen, what has happened and what is currently going on in your life.
You need to rededicate your life to God in fasting and prayer so that evil powers blocking your dream life be destroyed in Jesus Name.

It is a good thing to have a divine dream. It will help you to make it in life.
It has helped me a lot.

God bless you. God2man.
God will judge liars.
" Dreams are your spiritual monitor showing you what is going to happen, what has happened and what is currently going on in your life." ... I wonder where you have gotten that from.
You guys are too spiritual in everything yet why the corruption around ? The world is corrupt, even the so called church is corrupt. Stop propagating lies around in the name of some useless spirituality. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Crucifixion By His Holiness Leader Olumba Olumba Obu PART ONE / So Your Pastor Can Actually Take A Part Of Your Offering! (leviticus 7) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/06/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.