Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari (28518 Views)

PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan / Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by blessedvisky(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
ok
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by aare07(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
I have decided
Buhari 2015

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Soon it will be the turn of imbeciles and drunks to endorse him.

drunk driver ibinabo has already done so

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
all things negative just endorsing Gej
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by konny1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
When a man's ways please the Lord. He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him...

I rest my case smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by free2ryhme: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
midolian:
At the mention of witch, many would take to their heels even though it is difficult to pin point who really is a witch. While others are hiding, Dr Okhue Iboi is a bold witch and an herbalist born with strange features. He doesn’t hide his identity. As the National Coordinator and Spokesman of Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN), he has made headlines of several national dailies with his spiritual revelations. In this interview with News Editor, Ajibola Abayomi, he was down-to-earth about the group and spoke about activities of witches and their intentions.

Who are witches?

Witches are normal people like every other human being. Some are nice while some are wicked. Witches are everywhere; they are found in the church, mosque, government agencies and other human endeavours. Spiritually, some of them have five or six eyeballs

They are creatures of God. Many of them are among shakers and movers of opinions in the society. However, not all witches are bad. It depends on the side you belong to. I am a member of the white witch group that is pure at heart. Those who are black witches are not like us. They are very difficult. As an herbalist, I have used my god-given powers to assist many people and companies to bounce back to life. I have rescued several people from abject poverty; so also many companies that have closed shop were resuscitated through me. I give God all the glory. I am not created for evil. Anyone that partakes in evil act will never progress because there is nothing that is hidden forever.

You used to comment on political issues, what is the spirit telling you about the general elections?

I am not supporting any politician. I warned former Vice President Atiku Abubarka not to contest against President Goodluck Jonathan four years ago, that he would be defeated that the action won’t make him return to power again. Not only him, I also warned General Ibrahim Babangida not to attempt it too. His spokesman then, Kassim Afegbua, said some witches said Babangida would win. I hope they know better now. We just held a meeting of witches in Kogi State where it was revealed to me that Jonathan would win the presidential election. He has the support of all witches to continue in office. I don’t see General Mohammadu Buhari ruling this country. We don’t have a political party but if anyone seeks our help, we shall render it. There was a time witches in Benue State invited other witches across the country to offer prayers for the Senate President, David Mark, against impeachment. We flew to Otukpo and later to a village called Owetor. That was where we offered the prayers.

Was the Senate President involved and was he at the venue of the prayer?

No, he was not there. I told you that it was the witches in Benue State that initiated the prayer session. David Mark did not know about it. The Benue witches said that him, being a son and their pride, they don’t want him to be disgraced from office like many of his predecessors through impeachment.

How far can your votes assist Mr. President, what is the population of your members and are you registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)?

We are uncountable. We don’t have any register but we know ourselves. Registration is alien to our culture. That is an English idea. We are working to invent our own aircraft just like the airplane. We have been travelling round the globe with the wooden one we have. Our last international meeting was held in Tanzania. We are planning to hold another one in Kenya soon. The focus of our meeting is to ensure that all the bad things brought to Africa are wiped out. Those who colonised our forefathers made use of witchcraft power but they never disclosed that to anyone.

How did you people fly to Benue State, did you go through the airport or through your spiritual links?

(Laugh) We flew there through our own airport. We have our own plane that takes us across the globe.

How does the plane look?

You can’t see it.

Are you implying that you people turned to birds and flew down there?

Yes. I have told you that we have our own plane made of planks. When you enter it, you can fly to anywhere in the world without problem. Let me continue my story about the prayer we offered for David Mark. It was in 2012. When we went to Benue for the prayer, it was also revealed that President Jonathan has been ordained to continue his reign in 2015. The witches in the Northern states were the ones that moved the motion in support of Jonathan and all of us voted for him. They said they loved what he has done for the Northerners in the area of road constructions, schools, agriculture and other amenities their children have benefited from.

What is the interest of the witches in Jonathan’s projects? Are you implying that a woman around Mr. President is your member?

No, that is not the case. I am putting the record straight; please no woman around Mr. President is our member. Witches and wizards are also human beings that are entitled to good things of life.

What do you mean? 

We have members across the country in high and low places. Many prominent people in the society are our members. They are both within and outside the government.

Specifically, what has the President done for the witches to warrant their support for his re-election apart from what you mentioned?

Everything he is doing in the country, our members are benefiting from it. Therefore, we wasted no time in endorsing him.

What do you foresee happening during and after the elections?

President Jonathan will win the election and violence will erupt after the announcement of the result. However, the tension that will pervade the nation will subside with prayers from Nigerians because we are a nation of prayer warriors.

Does the spirit also tell you who will succeed the President?

After his second term, power will return to the North. As at now, the identity of the person that will succeed him is yet to be revealed. We shall know the fellow by 2017.

Beside election matters, what other message do you have for the nation?

From this year, our economy will witness a turn-around and power will be stable. Investors will flood the nation and those living abroad will return home. If the government can trust us, we can help to eradicate Boko Haram. We know what to tell Jonathan and the leader of the sect will be caught without stress. He will come out by himself from his hiding.

Must you see Mr. President before you make the sect leader surrender?

There are certain things we have to do that are beyond my capacity. If the President invites me, I shall reveal the way out to him. The moment the leader of the sect is caught, their operation will collapse.

We have seen witches that confessed that they had used their children to redeem pledges, as members of the cult. Do you deny that?

Those are people who belong to the black witch society. They or their siblings may have eaten human flesh as members of such society. Therefore, there is no way if that happened that they would not be requested to provide their own meat in return. Whoever kills will surely be killed in return. Anyone with witchcraft powers can only harm members of his or her family. If anyone suffers witchcraft attack, definitely one of the fellow’s family members is a witch. No witch operates outside his or her own family. If they do, then they will be overstepping their boundary.

In your own group, what do you people demand in exchange for pledges?

We don’t demand anything in return as members of white witch society.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/shocking-revelation-witches-back-jonathan-beat-buhari/

the claim to be white witches yet it is rituals and sacrifice they ask for and cause mayhem is society no single form of advance technology have they contributed to the black race . they keep asking for human blood, heads and useless sacrifice

go and see the white witches in America and see the difference

yeye people

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by georjay(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
#Bleached winch ni#
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by shamecurls(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
[s][s][/s]
yungcyrus:
Kai! BUHARI
Old Solger is weak n near his grave......(huum! Haaa! Near his grave)
Pa Tinubu planted an udala tree over his head......(huum! Haaa! Over his head)
There comes a sick ''aaay feee ceee'' supporter to qoute me all wrong.........(huum! Haaa! Qoute me all wrong)
[/s]

smh
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by kheart(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Gej dresses like dat witch in snow white (cartoon). So am not suprise
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by hallysonia(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Story fr d gods
witches or wizards even unborn pikin no go pray fr Jonathieves.

Only GOD has supreme power and dat power wil march nt GMB/GEJ bt good government to Aso Rock.

Meanwhile, i have decided

GMB till mama piss back to otueke/okrika
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by gabrol(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
White witches ko black wizard ni. mtcheeen. Let him continue to run frm pillar to pole looking for endorsment, we shal see d result on 30th Match latest.

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Nayok(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Whether it is white, black, yellow, red or green witches,God pass all of you and you people will not like what God has endorsed
That is to say you are for Gej, Almighty GOD is for Buhari come march 28

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by dapizy02(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sign of gud fortune,
As a Red Cap Chief, I support the Black Hat Jona
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by ajealadick(m): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fraudsters. Am very sure GEJ will be looking for them to settle them.
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by luckman20(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Abeg Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Black witch?
White Witch?

God pls help us the innocent souls!
I will not be afraid hence u r alive.
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Emmyaba2015: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
midolian:
LWTMBD...

Nothing wey eye no go see for ds election

Many political parties don endorse GEJ
Many prophets don predict victory for am
Many groups don endorse am sef
Many Obas sef don endorse am
Witches sef don endorse am..

Yet the man get phobia for election and the use of card readers. The man still dey spray dollars anyhow to ensure victory in case his plans to scuttle election fails.

Hmmm..this proves that GEJ himself knows he z bn fooled by many. The love most of dis pple have for him isn't genuine.
.You will not fail like Buhari,God will
favour
you like Jonathan,lift you up like
Sambo,your
enemies will jump fence like
Tambuwal,you
will do wonders like Akpabio,you will
never
fall sick like Tinubu,men and women will
favour you like David mark any body
either
Lai muhammed or Ameichi of your
family will
die by fire,God will always remember
you like
Koro,you will grow your wealth and
grow old
like Alechi your enemies will not laugh
you
like Atiku every spirit of public disgrace
Obj i shun it in your life,you will be
fruitful like
Okonji Eweala the world will look for
you like
Alison maduekwe,You will not be
confuse like
Okorocha ,you will not wonder about
George Akume,I see God"s favour in
your life
like Jonh jang ,The world will not laugh
you
like Kwakwanso,you will increase like
Dangote ,you will not enter into any
debt like
Fashola.I pray in Jesus name let your
AMEN
BEGIN !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by REAL64: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
EVERYBODY WANTS TO COLLECT THEIR NATIONAL CAKE, I PITY JONAL

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by mightycrown1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=22pt] "We don’t have a political party but if anyone seeks our help, we shall render it."

RENDERING HELP WITH WHAT; COW HEADS OR HUMAN HEADS?

NIGERIAN POLITICS, ESPECIALLY, IS A DEVILISH ROAD TO PLY ON

ANYWAY, NOTHING CAN STOP CHANGE

NOT EVEN THE YELLOW WITCHES
[/size]

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
yungcyrus:
Kai! BUHARI
There comes a sick ''aaay feee ceee'' supporter to qoute me all wrong.........(huum! Haaa! Qoute me all wrong)

Classic! Guy you funny!

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by money121(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ok
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by justynneke(f): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
free2ryhme:

the claim to be white witches yet it is rituals and sacrifice they ask for and cause mayhem is society no single form of advance technology have they contributed to the black race . they keep asking for human blood, heads and useless sacrifice

go and see the white witches in America and see the difference

yeye people

But eh!
Na must to quote b4 ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ comment?
ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ nor c hw d tory long?
ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ just quote d whole story dia
ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ related to PEJ abi hw page_waste take D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry ƔU̶̲̥̅̊

Take time o
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by M4gunners: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Witches and wizard beg make una pray well well for GEJ. As far as una no kill person and in support of GEJ, una get my go ahead.
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by doja(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
There are various consequences of hunger. You see and interprete things differently. You hear different voices when hunger has a hold on u.

A picture of our dear president kneeling in front of this hungry man will soon appear. Sad!
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Toosure70: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ, plz read dis from ur members (witches and wizards) before falling another mugu. www.nairaland.com/1820049/well-capture-shekau-alive-december
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by millionboi(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pressure
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by robay(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
yungcyrus:
Kai! BUHARI

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by sacostyles(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
midolian:
LWTMBD...

Nothing wey eye no go see for ds election

Many political parties don endorse GEJ
Many prophets don predict victory for am
Many groups don endorse am sef
Many Obas sef don endorse am
Witches sef don endorse am..

Yet the man get phobia for election and the use of card readers. The man still dey spray dollars anyhow to ensure victory in case his plans to scuttle election fails.

Hmmm..this proves that GEJ himself knows he z bn fooled by many. The love most of dis pple have for him isn't genuine.

Soon KKK (Naija chapter) will pop out of nowhere and endorse him angry

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by danot1030: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Is Jonathan a Christian? Those canvassing for Jonathan re-election on the premise that he's a christian need to urgently answer this question. Because in the recent time due to the pressure of election and his desperation to win, we have witness Jonathan jumping from the alter of one man of God to another, we have seen him knelt before the occultic traditional rulers for incarnation, we have seen him in the regalia of ogboni fraternity where he went for consultation, now the witches are his next spiritualist, not to mention the numerous things that happens at Aso rock in the secrete and the places he goes for consultation without public awareness. With all these, do people still claim tha Jonathan is a christian?

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by taiwotosho22(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
This man dey deceive himself sha. Anyway I go come comment after GMB win come March 28.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Atiku Abubakar's Rally In Kwara / Buhari's Speech At The Energy Summit In UAE / Edo Government Arrests BUA Workers, Army Seizes Explosives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.