Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari (28522 Views)

PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan / Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by midolian(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Emmyaba2015:
.You will not fail like Buhari,God will
favour
you like Jonathan,lift you up like
Sambo,your
enemies will jump fence like
Tambuwal,you
will do wonders like Akpabio,you will
never
fall sick like Tinubu,men and women will
favour you like David mark any body
either
Lai muhammed or Ameichi of your
family will
die by fire,God will always remember
you like
Koro,you will grow your wealth and
grow old
like Alechi your enemies will not laugh
you
like Atiku every spirit of public disgrace
Obj i shun it in your life,you will be
fruitful like
Okonji Eweala the world will look for
you like
Alison maduekwe,You will not be
confuse like
Okorocha ,you will not wonder about
George Akume,I see God"s favour in
your life
like Jonh jang ,The world will not laugh
you
like Kwakwanso,you will increase like
Dangote ,you will not enter into any
debt like
Fashola.I pray in Jesus name let your
AMEN
BEGIN !!!!!!
Abeg wetin I do u wey u dey curse me like dis na?

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Somyv(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dannyset:
Witches endorse Jona!
God endorse Buhari.
Looking at the kind of people that endorses Jona, u would know is already a loser in this contest. Every speech of this wizard shows he want their share of the $20B.
I understand ur plight oga wizard!
Make una chop una own now before May 29.
i prefer witches endorsing jona to prostitutes endorsing him

1 Like

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by bobisky(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
This guy don finisg dem.lwkmd
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by anneedu: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Not bad but brave one, buhari should go get his own witches association too if he's fit for it.
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by BizBloke(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Epic comment: We flew to Otukpo and later to a village called Owetor. grin grin

Oh my days! I'm in tears.
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by dnawah(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
let see wat will happen 2017,humm na wa o!wahala day o!
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by dnawah(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
let see wat will happen 2017,humm na wa o!wahala day o! make history no repeat again o!if it happen Sabo na president o!
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by vislabraye(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dannyset:
Witches endorse Jona!
God endorse Buhari.
Looking at the kind of people that endorses Jona, u would know is already a loser in this contest. Every speech of this wizard shows he want their share of the $20B.

Who told you God endorses Buhari Did God tell you ?
At least we know prominent men of God who are God's mouth piece that endorse GEJ grin
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Etetejake(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Where ar those that don't believe there ar spiritual powers on earth? where the son of Lucifer?
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by billyG(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Optional2:
'I have rescued several people from adject poverty'
and yet u till remine poor urself

'If the govt can trust us, we can help to eradicate Boko Haram'
were una dy since wey BH don dy kill innocent pple y una no use una witch power rescue our chibok girls. Common sense is not common shame to Nigeria witches.

Ok oooo
No be small desperado we dey see 4 this election oo!Last time he was draped in OGBONI attire,now witches & wizards are endorsing him.
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by goksongold(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Even let black witches carry him to their realm, he will still lose the election #saibuari!
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Optional2(f): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
billyG:

No be small desperado we dey see 4 this election oo!Last time he was draped in OGBONI attire,now witches & wizards are endorsing him.
deris God
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmm, even the Heaven and Hell support you. Since TIME immemorial, this is the first time the Heavens, Hell and Earth has ever agreed on one thing. Am proud a Nigerian set such PRECEDENT. GOODLUCKNigerians. #LikeTheHeavensIhaveDecided.
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by NovusHomo(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Small time now, black witches go ask make Jonah settle them too.
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by bobchigar(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2015
We are waiting for GEJ's endorsement by black, Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, Indigo,diamond, purple.........witches and wizards
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:37am On Mar 15, 2015
Dannyset:
Witches endorse Jona!
God endorse Buhari.

WAT RUBBISH TALK BI DAT. HOW GOD GO ENDORSE THE DEVIL?
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by upsonn(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Association of witches and wizards have always endorsed GEJ because he is their beloved Son

He is a son of darkness and GMB is for light

We are Yoruba Christians in my family and we are voting for GMB for the desired change

A Nigeria where witches and wizards will have no place, A Nigeria where every thing good is possible

They said.. They are pleased with everything he has done so far... Including creating BH to give them what's thicker than water.
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Chomzy19(f): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

what dah Bleep?? u fuckinh stupid bitchh, quote me again and incure the wrath of lucifer, fool!
i still implore u to turn to God yl there is stil tym. Cos God luvs u.
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Chomzy19:
i still implore u to turn to God yl there is stil tym. Cos God luvs u.

Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2015
How far na?
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by otokx(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2015
We serve the God most high who rules in the affairs of men.
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by AndroBlaze: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2015
otokx:
We serve the God most high who rules in the affairs of men.
AMEN!!!

The Almighty can not be mocked no matter how many times you kneel in front of his altar.... one day King Saul and the witch of Endor will remind Jonathan and his cohorts of this.
Re: White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari by egift(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breakdown Of September 2017 Allocation To The 36 States / Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures / A Good Look At How Buhari Will Lose Saturday’s Election- Umar Sa'ad Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.