Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel (1787 Views)

Agricultural Policies In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Export Your Agricultural Products / Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello good morning.
Am reporting live from Tel Aviv.
Israel's most famous International Agricultural Exhibition, AGRITECH 2015
I will be posting companies details here so that you can contact any of them.
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by moshoodn(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
How did the conference go?
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by drollster(m): 4:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Following.Any pictures?
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2015
moshoodn:
How did the conference go?
Going great.
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2015
drollster:
Following.Any pictures?
Yes.
I have alot of pictures but the WiFi here is jam packed I will start uploading soonest.
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by lanpio(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Happy exhibition
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by Humulity: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Great World1, hope we Nairalanders got to gain from your expereince. Expecting the pictures.
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Humulity:
Great World1, hope we Nairalanders got to gain from your expereince. Expecting the pictures.
Trust me guys.
I have enough for everyone.
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by dipotech: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
waiting for the pix
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Don't fail to get improved tomato seeds from tel aviv.
In fact get sample seeds. for me I will buy.If you see nice things post it here for us .May be I may tell you to buy for me.
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Don't fail to visit NaandanJain stand. Its JAIN IRRIGATION SUBSIDIARY. see what new things we have in irrigation sub unit.
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
happybrother:
Don't fail to visit NaandanJain stand. Its JAIN IRRIGATION SUBSIDIARY. see what new things we have in irrigation sub unit.
I already did.
I got a technical support aggrement with them.
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
world1:
I already did. I got a technical support aggrement with them.
Fine. get the product brochure also.
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by stagger: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
happybrother:

Fine.
get the product brochure also.

My friend, I asked you a question on the other thread and instead you started to lecture me on the advantages of irrigation farming over rain-fed farms as if I did not know. Did I not make reference to the NIMET rainfall prediction before you seized it and included it in your marketing campaign?

Please stop the oversabi runs and attend to the questions asked about your product. I have not got the answer I was expecting.

1 Like

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
stagger:

My friend, I asked you a question on the other thread and instead you started to lecture me on the advantages of irrigation farming over rain-fed farms as if I did not know. Did I not make reference to the NIMET rainfall prediction before you seized it and included it in your marketing campaign?

Please stop the oversabi runs and attend to the questions asked about your product. I have not got the answer I was expecting.

1st either your conduct or name is stagger, you must know that am not your friend because I can't be a friend to a stranger.
2nd Am in Nairaland to learn, teach & sell our products so if you think am the type that makes noise on threads please go elsewhere.
3rd On your question about the price of 1 hectar irrigation I rightly told you that we only have 500 & 1000sqm but I will have a discussion with my supplier in India in the 1st week of may .Why ranting here again.
4th You expressed worries that its almost May with only 2 rains and I opined with reference to NIMET 2015(RAINFALL PATTERN) of which you didn't mention. How did that become "oversabi" https://www.nairaland.com/2269612/jain-irrigation-kit-farm-affordable
5th Take note am not the type that fight on the net but I will not take childish rants from you. Henceforth don't come to my thread.
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
stagger:

Meanwhile I have researched your opinions in Nairaland and found out what your pattern of thought is. You hate Buhari yet he's now your president ,you despiced Indians yet they run 90% of Nigeria's packaged food products. You are picking a fight with everyone.
I promise to dig into your ID and report you to Law enforcement Agencies.
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
On arrival at the airport.

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Getting set for dinner.

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
CEO
Hajiu crop company Indai

1 Share

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Agritech 2015

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by securi: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nice one.
Pls can you ask him about Arka Rakshak tomato variety. I am interested in getting some seed.
I will be waiting for response. Thanks.
world1:
CEO
Hajiu crop company Indai
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Registration point.

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
AgroWebLab is an online tool accessible from your PC, Tablet or smartphone.

CEO
Kfar Yehoshua
Israel
www.agroweblab.com

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flux is a consumer technology that crowd source plant growing data so people can grow their own food and high value pharmaceutical crops for home use or as a small business.

If you are interested in their activities please Contact the CEO
Karen Kloosterman
www.fluxiot.com

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by noblefarm: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
happybrother:

1st either your conduct or name is stagger, you must know that am not your friend because I can't be a friend to a stranger.
2nd Am in Nairaland to learn, teach & sell our products so if you think am the type that makes noise on threads please go elsewhere.
3rd On your question about the price of 1 hectar irrigation I rightly told you that we only have 500 & 1000sqm but I will have a discussion with my supplier in India in the 1st week of may .Why ranting here again.
4th You expressed worries that its almost May with only 2 rains and I opined with reference to NIMET 2015(RAINFALL PATTERN) of which you didn't mention. How did that become "oversabi" https://www.nairaland.com/2269612/jain-irrigation-kit-farm-affordable
5th Take note am not the type that fight on the net but I will not take childish rants from you. Henceforth don't come to my thread.

too bad a reply

1 Like

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kenes professional tours offers unique education seminars and professional tours that are custom designed four their clients.
Some of their services include:
Agriculture Professional Tours
Water Technology Professional Tours
Hi- tech Professional Tours

For further information regarding their services contact
Aries Sharon
www.kenesprofessionaltours.com

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by stagger: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
noblefarm:

too bad a reply

Thank you. A salesman with a temper is a no-no. World1 was attacked very vigorously and he handled it so maturely. I respect the guy well, which is why I decided not to use his thread to answer a salesman with a loose screw in his head.

Well, now we know what the irrigation salesman is all about.

1 Like

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 2:42am On May 02, 2015
Irrigation pipes producing company.
Company details will be uploaded soonest

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 3:24am On May 02, 2015
They have free Agricultural training package

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 3:42am On May 02, 2015
Irrigation

1 Like

Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 02, 2015
world1:
Irrigation
May all your endeavours be successful even as I expect to tap from your experiences .
Re: Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel by world1(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2015
happybrother:

May all your endeavours be successful even as I expect to tap from your experiences .
Thanks so much my brother.
Am on my way home now i believe i will be able to post more information, Although we are now in core planting season but I will still try to come online once a while so feel free to ask and it shall be given unto you.
Shalom! Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Dry Season Farming / Dizengoff Farmers Kit / Poultry(layers) And Bakery, Which Is More Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.