Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

[Video] Goodluck And Patience Planning To Assassinate Me - Father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [Video] Goodluck And Patience Planning To Assassinate Me - Father Mbaka (940 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Video] Goodluck And Patience Planning To Assassinate Me - Father Mbaka by kahal29: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: [Video] Goodluck And Patience Planning To Assassinate Me - Father Mbaka by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
MR Mbaka, what concerns you with politics as a man of God, even God himself does not have a soft spot for politics and you call yourself a messenger of God. You should never support neither Goodluck nor Buhari, leave that for us to decide. All politicians are bound to misbehave, so when your preferred candidate starts misbehaving, what do you tell your members?

Do you know that there are some purnishable offenses during election? get this and many more about the 2015 election here http://www.weselion.com/2015/03/important-information-for-forthcoming.html
Re: [Video] Goodluck And Patience Planning To Assassinate Me - Father Mbaka by VickJames(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
No comment
Re: [Video] Goodluck And Patience Planning To Assassinate Me - Father Mbaka by dokyOloye: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
As a Catholic,I now understand why d bishops and d mother church in general frowns @ priests who crave to have a personality cult and those who see visions,prophecies etc.
I used to think it was envy or jealousy or both but now I know better.
At a time,they tend to "lose" it.Has happened wt Fr Ede of Enugu diocese,Fr Odey of Abakaliki diocese,Fr Arazu,Fr Aligwe,etc.
Fr Mbaka shld leave politics for politicians and assume d role of a humble shepherd like Christ who is d model priest.

2 Likes

Re: [Video] Goodluck And Patience Planning To Assassinate Me - Father Mbaka by Deltagiant: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
The rantings of a village idi.at
Re: [Video] Goodluck And Patience Planning To Assassinate Me - Father Mbaka by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
nawao @ this particular juncture... im confused! undecided
Re: [Video] Goodluck And Patience Planning To Assassinate Me - Father Mbaka by geniusmedia: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Vote Not Fight
Re: [Video] Goodluck And Patience Planning To Assassinate Me - Father Mbaka by ascaris(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Please let us know when you have been assisinated but for now, i don't give a damn! Your shadows may be pursuing you at night Rev.
Re: [Video] Goodluck And Patience Planning To Assassinate Me - Father Mbaka by yazz09(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mtchweee,

If not for the fact that he is an ordained priest I for call him names here. But nonetheless, if he is truly with God why will he be tell us this. Let him go to God and tell him, person wey don collect money from opposition full pocket come here dey do campaign. angry angry angry
Re: [Video] Goodluck And Patience Planning To Assassinate Me - Father Mbaka by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mbaka or what stop this your madness.

(1) (Reply)

See The Mass Turn-out Of Voters In This Polling Units / APC Failed Buhari In Nasarawa Presidential Election / Buhari Is Winning This..see Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.