Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics (39709 Views)

Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) / Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
[s]
Emodeee:

u luk better with no cloth on@ya dp. Especially boobies; it will luk fantastic with no bra on it.
[/s]

And you just made sense oo undecided undecided

GARBAGE!!

1 Like

Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by Azeez238: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
haba I wonder how Nigeria celebtity thinks
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by Misogynist2014(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
I just pity women at the rate they turn themselves to objects. I would have written more, but for the fact I don't want to tag myself as woman hater. Her motive is not to dress the way she likes, it is to make men sexually aroused, have imaginary sex with her, come to her for real sex and get paid for it. This is the risk women in africa are puting themselves through, coping DE-feminised women, whose only way of attracting men is sex.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by lozanni(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Is she Chika Ike's sister?

Those twin poppies are straining for freedom, lets hope they dont break free at the most akward moment.
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by prophetfire: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
That sort of trap cnt trap any bigfish bcs e don fall patapata. Honestly those tities have terribly gone down south,never to see north again.
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by Emodeee: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

And you just made sense oo undecided undecided

GARBAGE!!

bt u get bobby sha o. Big to ma taste, better dan dat of amaka.
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by agileson: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
She looks nice and sexy. Its her body and her dress. She has the right to wear whatever she wants to wear
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by youngsunnahk(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
smth wia b say e don slack
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by 8ightball: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by Psalmwhyte(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by tweetnplay: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
if you all are complaining about someone exposing her boobs; what about this:

Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by missstella(f): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
modextus:
Abi.... tell them! Oya let's see yours since there's no crime in flaunting...
I for flaunt if I get but don't worry d young shall grow
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by goodmorning40: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bonapart:
best post have seen for ages
Thanks dearier! Oh am blushing
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by Btoyob(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Not bad
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by synergycom19: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Any lady dressing this way is a prostitute,forget about what else she does its only a camouflage
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by MadCow1: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
There ain't nothing to defend here..

The dress is beautiful and not offensive to me..

African women normally walk around with their tiiiitites out and niggas don't find it offensive. But when a modern woman wears a half revealing dress niggas lose their minds and start talking about african values..

I am sure if these guys showed up to the event, niggas would also take offense and start talking about mordern dressing..

[img]http://soepic.pl/stor/items/0b7d33bbcfc8dd807.gif[/img]
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by 1miccza: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
pretydiva:
C as d tin smal sef

Ýour own big? tongue
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
MadCow1:
There ain't nothing to defend here..

The dress is beautiful and not offensive to me..

African women normally walk around with their tiiiitites out and niggas don't find it offensive. But when a modern woman wears a half revealing dress niggas lose their minds and start talking about african values..

I am sure if these guys showed up to the event, niggas would also take offense and start talking about mordern dressing..

[img]http://soepic.pl/stor/items/0b7d33bbcfc8dd807.gif[/img]

The society has changed

Nowadays Breast equals s.ex
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by RazziP(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
not bad thou...call me for sucking, I hope its cold
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by dabossman(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Someone has firm rounded boo.bs like these and some folks are saying they have fallen. So if they were standing where would they be, on her neck? Do all guys have the same shape and size of manhood? Are they all thick and long? So much ignorant talk. Boo.bs come in different shapes and sizes. Deal with it.

Men can even be forgiven for making this uninformed assertion, but for ladies to not know this simple fact is shameful. Do you and all your "decent" friends have the same shape of bosoms?

1 Like

Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by olayinkaj2(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
First question, is she married? If not then how will a responsible man take her to mama and say mum, meet Amaka my wife to be and mama would be like, so, what we want to go and pay for is already in the public view. Nothing special again because next we will see is going to shows with panties alone. My woman can't wear this, rubbish!
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
ignis:
I tire for Nigeria people. ..

Why criticise or attack her.... Who are you to do so?

It's her body and she can do whatever she likes with it, the same way you can do whatever pleases you with yours.

BTW, the outfit is nice and sexy.

You took the words outta my fingers.
Well said!
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by Bonafide9gerian: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Right one's bigger than the left as always.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by Tinyemeka(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Her right areola is exposed.

Parental discretion is advised.

NSFW. undecided
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by Bonafide9gerian: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
missstella:
I for flaunt if I get but don't worry d young shall grow
True talk! But your dp says otherwise. Abi nor be you be that? Nice dp anyways.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by andyanders: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
This is just a usele---ss f00l and should not even be given any form of job.This is pure harl0--t / She is just a disgrace to women and a Contradiction to human history.
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by Ladybluecash(f): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Na thunder go fire u, if u no show us ur nip*le for d nxt silly dress wey u go wear.. Iranu po
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by dasrackhor(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
pretydiva:
C as d tin smal sef
kkk..oya upload urs and let c d juicy mango u gat babe..oya shame me n upload yha big boobs....
Re: Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics by missstella(f): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bonafide9gerian:
True talk! But your dp says otherwise. Abi nor be you be that? Nice dp anyways.

#GodBlessNigeria
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees / Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum / DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With The Boys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.