Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia (10839 Views)

Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. / Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Dangote's $600million Cement Plant In Ethiopia (A Closer Look) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by Adyrin(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2015
aktolly54:
Money is good
Not necessarily money but planning

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by ceejay80s(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2015
With all this dongote noise on cement, a bag of cement is still 1900-2000 naira, and I thought its 1k per bag,
They should go away with their story
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by 400billionman: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2015
Empero1:

Let me borrow you a leaf for free . Instead on waiting for when he will " dash " you $100k to start setting up plants too , better put together a strategy on how you can become his associate- b2b things . And in no distant time you will hit the ball rolling for good . I can a give a template on how to go about this . The best book I have ever read is " think and grow rich " written by the legendary author Napoleon Hill. My life turned around for good after I first read the book some 10 years ago .

Me too. I read it 4 years ago. Reading it again..
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by Ahmeduana(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2015
tola9ja:
LAST SEASON MAN UNITED BEAT ARSENAL AND NOW 2015 ARSENAL BEAT MAN UNITED

LAST SEASON CHELSEA BEAT PSG AND NOW 2015 PSG BEAT CHELSEA

LAST SEASON REAL MADRID BEAT ATLATICO MADRID AND NOW 2015 ATLATICO MADRID BEAT REAL MADRID AT 4 TIMES

LAST SEASON REAL MADRID BEAT SCHAKE 04 AND NOW 2015 SHELKA 04 BEAT REAL MADRID AT SANTIAGO

LAST SEASON RONALDO BETTER THAN MESSI AND NOW 2015 MESSI BETTER THAN RONALDO

EXPECT CHANGE IN NIGERIA ON 28 MARCH 2015

IF YOU AGREE TYPE CHANGE
SORRY FOR THESE YOUR WARPED ANALYSIS AND PERMUTATIONS THAT DIDN'T GIVES ROOM FOR YOU TO THINK THAT FOOTBALL IS DIFFERENT FROM POLITICS!
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by datguru: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2015
5p1naz:
This guy..... I just found out he is my uncle oooo...
details to come soon... police still investigating. .. tongue

cheesy
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by MduZA: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2015
DANGOTE doing what he is only known for ...bringing SAND to people
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by IYANGBALI: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2015
Imagine the effects dis money would have had on Nigeria and our economy. God punish all the people that are killing dis country tongue
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
tola9ja:

LAST SEASON REAL MADRID BEAT ATLATICO MADRID AND NOW 2015 ATLATICO MADRID BEAT REAL MADRID AT 4 TIMES

LAST SEASON REAL MADRID BEAT SCHAKE 04 AND NOW 2015 SHELKA 04 BEAT REAL MADRID AT SANTIAGO

IF YOU AGREE TYPE CHANGE

i dont know d rationale that drives some dudes to read or comment on a thread.. we r here talking of good fortune n all u have in ur head is real madrid and messi.. u need change
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
tola9ja:

IF YOU AGREE TYPE CHANGE

i dont know d rationale that drives some dudes to read or comment on a thread.. we r here talking of good fortune n all u have in ur head is real madrid and messi.. if some fellas will channel half d effort n concentration they have on football which they r just partisans.. their lives will turn around...u need change
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by And9: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice move,but does siting it in Zambia more reasonable rather than Nigeria? #jobless country.
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by Rilwayne001: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
tola9ja:

This is incoherent.

So far this season, Messi is'nt better that Ronaldo.
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by tola9ja: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This is incoherent.

So far this season, Messi is'nt better that Ronaldo.

evidence or ur reason
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by Rilwayne001: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
tola9ja:

evidence or ur reason

Evidence.

And I expect you to prove your assertion first.
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by tola9ja: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Evidence.

And I expect you to prove your assertion first.

messi current form cant be compare with Ronaldo form this 2015
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by Rilwayne001: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
tola9ja:

messi current form cant be compare with Ronaldo form this 2015

How?

how did you measure their forms? with goals or with their club victories?
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by tola9ja: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

How?

how did you measure their forms? with goals or with their club victories?

messi is currently helping is team to win march with goals and assist more than ronaldo this year
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by maxwell530(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Even a blind man will know that messi current form is better than that of ronaldo, Ronaldo pick his form earlier but messi pick lately.I can remember its almost 13goals down before,and now its 32 to 30,am a messi fan but if someone tell me that messi will meet ronaldo goals,I will disagree with him/her.only a sentimental football fan will pick ronaldo form over messi form.
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by Rilwayne001: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
tola9ja:

messi is currently helping is team to win march with goals and assist more than ronaldo this year

with goals, he isleading ronaldo by 2goals in all competition i.e. he has scored 43 goals so far while ronaldo 41 goals.

20 assist for messi and 15 for ronaldo.

messi appeared 39 times while ronaldo appeared 38 times.

Furthermore, the season has not been concluded. Also, I want you to know that goals and assist isnot used in measuring the ballon d' or KING.

Ronaldo all the way cool
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by Rilwayne001: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
maxwell530:
Even a blind man will know that messi current form is better than that of ronaldo, Ronaldo pick his form earlier but messi pick lately.I can remember its almost 13goals down before,and now its 32 to 30,am a messi fan but if someone tell me that messi will meet ronaldo goals,I will disagree with him/her.only a sentimental football fan will pick ronaldo form over messi form.

The season hasn't been concluded yet.
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by Brethrencool(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
GOOD NEWS TO MTN USERS.
MTN
1000MB@1200
2000MB@2400
3000MB@3500
4000MB@4500
CALL OR WHATSAPP 08164487425
payment:cash,airtime transfer,bank deposit and recharge cards
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by tola9ja: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

with goals, he isleading ronaldo by 2goals in all competition i.e. he has scored 43 goals so far while ronaldo 41 goals.

20 assist for messi and 15 for ronaldo.

messi appeared 39 times while ronaldo appeared 38 times.

Furthermore, the season has not been concluded. Also, I want you to know that goals and assist isnot used in measuring the ballon d' or KING.

Ronaldo all the way cool

for past decade messi is better than ronaldo did you agree
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by bobwani(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Waiting happen to nigeria?
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by datribune: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
At the expense of d Nigerian masses. d man Dangote made d bulk of his money thru manipulations of d stockmacket. He bought govt corporations like BCC, NASCON etc thru d scam called privatization &  then took them to d stock market where he manipulated d market & ended up dumping d shares on hapless citizens. That's why internationally he is called "beggar thy countrymen".
Otedola, Dangote & d AP shares saga readily comes to mind.
Come may 28th, Nigerians shall reject GEJ, NOI, d PDP & their cabal of govt sponsors who continue to strip our nation of its assets & share our national patrimony among themselves in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy.

Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by RothmasPop: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Awwwww i made FP for the first time ;( #TearsOfJoy!
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by Fellonigerians: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2015
RothmasPop:

http://popafrica.com/aliko-dangote-to-launch-400-million-cement-plant-in-zambia/

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

The real Nigerian that sees potentials in the country and the continent... While others are taking money out of Nigeria and Africa, he is bringing them back before these oyibos come take everything again... We need people like him for our economies in Africa to grow and get stronger... Africa is the future of the world, and therefore the choice of investors now, cos Europe, the Americas, and Asia don saturate... Africa is virgin land, with unexploited natural resources...
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by Brethrencool(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kudos to dangote,keep d flag flying.
Re: Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia by Knetpro(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Clap 👏👏👏

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do If Your Creditor Resorts To Self-help Or Chases You With The Police / Fire Guts Port-harcourt Major Market / Do's And Dont Of Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.