Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) (54154 Views)

Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics / Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by simplemach(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jungle justice
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by 50calibre(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'm not one of those who think women should be treated differently, but there's something so wrong about this.

What kind of inhumane and barbaric society tolerates this?
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by princeonx: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Photo shop abeg! In fact this is photo plaza!

They cut her bre.as.t na em she calm like that?

10 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by englishmart(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
This isn't justifiable
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Eneze1(f): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Can't really believe this. If this story is true then the heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by olawonder(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bleep da motherfucking govt! Horrible events across da country on a fucking daily basis!!! Where is da govt? where is da rule of law? Where is da so called 'democracy'?

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Desdola(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
this is barbaric. People should not take laws into their hands. Why not hand her over to the police?
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by major466(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:
This is really so absurd mehn. What happened to disgracing and whipping her?

The perpetrators of this insane crime against humanity should be arrested and imprisoned at once without trial!!

Highest form of wickedness of man to man on earth.

And someone says I should vote for a Sharia activist as my President?? Never!!
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by MRaiyeK(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
If her bossom is truly cuted off her
Face will not be like that
Please op post d gals real peesure
N life photo edit alone

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
VERY VERY OLD PIX
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Flyingngel(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oh! My God,why shld people be this heartless. No matter what she steal it shouldn't come to this except she kill somebody. Human being are wicked since the time of Cain.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by samuel900(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Too Bad, how much she stole to deserve dis. ur own go come one by one. (AMEN)
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jostico:
it is not well untill he fix that milk industry back
lol
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by ignis: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jesus. .....What is this?

When has babarism become a way of life?
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by grandstar(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
sickening! sickening!
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by major466(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Say no to jungle Justice. angry Those responsible for this terrible crime should be shot in the head.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Loyalblak007(f): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by princeonx: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
johncaringarms:
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
See your life? People wrote this type of fake $ h! T in the 80s

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by osebe: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
How did she manage with the loss of blood?
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by sleekpro(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
If I hear! It never happened, how can they cut off some one breast, and she is walking as if nthing happened!
Haba all na wash!

But the person weydo the #fotoshop try sha

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Na the boo.bs thief am? Nigerians and jungle justice are like ISIS and beheading.
Meanwhile that woman wouldn't last an extra hour if she didn't get urgent medical care to stop the bleeding. That's her left boo.bs which receives it's blood supply directly from a major vessel (internal thoracic) Horrid stuff.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by whitecat1: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
See what people who come on nairaland to act like saints do to fellow human. Bunch of cowards taking out their frustration on poor innocents when politicians are there for them to stone.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
If it is true, it is barbaric and very bad but I don't beleive it. She doesn't look like someone in pain. A woman who's bossom is cut off wouldn't be walking around with such a face. I feel the pix was photoshoped.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by MRaiyeK(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
If her bossom is truly cuted off her face will not be like dat
Please op post her real peesure n liv photo edit alone
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Naija sha
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by allanphash7(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blacks even including me even u reading my comment we re truly MONKEY

What a Bleep
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by kay29000(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
WTF!!! Isn't she feeling pain? See as she is walking as if she was just bruised...They actually cut off a large chunk of her boobs away. Whoa! But this is quite barbaric.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................Are you a one-minute man? Do you have problem lasting long in bed? Call Mr. Kay on 08027794635...7c22f6ec
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Missmossy(f): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jeez! Such a wicked act.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by greall12(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Photo kiosk.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by command01(f): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
This pix has been in circulation for years. As much as I condemned it,this never took place in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by menix(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wow!!!!! Dis is wicked!!

Cant blive i said d above cous male thieves wiv gun i ve no pity..
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by mirexxx(f): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
cave man mentality cry
this is gross! cry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Mercy Wave NGO Prison Outreach: Miss Favour Emmanuel Finally Reunites With Famil / Lagos Police Rescue 'Crossdresser' In Hijab Who Was About To Be Lynched (Photo) / Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.