Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) (54179 Views)

Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics / Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by sallyzan(f): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
This is evil. How do civilized people behave like this?
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by MaxWellStores(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
IGNORANCE: A CATALYST FOR UNTOLD DESTRUCTION.

my heart goes out to all those who hv been victims of "jungle justice," whether guilty or innocent.

until u change a man's thinking, u can not change his estate. d human mind is whr all the needed change is cooked up, bfr its served.

interestingly, d human spirit was created to control d mind! dis is whr many hv missed it! man is a spirit. God is a Spirit, and He made man.

when a child is born in to dis world, he grows up in d environment in which it finds itself. its exposed to an array of info. d kind of info dat's fed into its spirit, will ultimately condition d way its mind functions.

knowing this, d question thus should be, what kind of info does d child need? simple! it needs accurate info from God's Word!

this is d bane d world, wit specifity, nigeria is faced wit. d minds of a great majority of our people need renewal! it doesnt lie wit d govt either! it begins wit u! d few enlightened ones. study n teach others d right tins. stop d blame game!
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by redsun(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
sallyzan:
This is evil. How do civilized people behave like this?

Civilized my asss! Why do you think they are suffering? They are not as smart as common ants.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by authority2006(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
If this had happened in the North, only God knows what my brothers from the east would have been typing.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Psalmwhyte(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Opioko:
A female petty thief was allegedly attacked by a mob
and then they cut off her left breast. If this really
happened, then big shame to these people. And look at
a fellow woman walking behind her. What a shame! See
the full photo after the cut…(warning – graphic content

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/did-they-really-cut-womans-breast-in.html?m=1
why will dey hav 2 cut off her mammalian gland was dat wat she stole with?
When dis mob justice end in dis country.
Chai! Chai!! Dia is God ooo
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
This is a big lie. This happened in Ado-Ekiti on July 20. 2014. She escaped from ritualists who wanted to use her. She was believed to have been hypnotized cos she didn't feel any pain that very day.

Stop lying OP and stop giving this innocent woman a bad name.

cc: opioko

I posted it on July 20, 2014 on the thread below

www.nairaland.com/1821571/pictures-lady-seen-ekiti-one

The woman is not a thief; she's a ritualist escapee

It was also posted on Facebook here by I Love Ekiti page on that 20 July, 2014.

https://m.facebook.com/iloveEkiti/photos/a.330160933753120.1073741827.329237660512114/473077449461467/?type=1&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6038230625393898455%3Amf_story_key.-1721414723533380263

It happened on July 20, 2014

CC: Freiburger, r231, Ikenna351 , Afam4eva , Ngwakwe ,
OAM4J, seun

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by authority2006(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wuse:
Hmm na wao,this is babaric in a christian dominated state that claims islamic laws are babaric.
In islam before a thief is relieved of his/or arm the amount must be upto a certain specified amount and must be executed by a constituted authority
Thank you my brother. May be that was how to pass judgement according to their own religion. Hypocrites.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by 49cents(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
am waiting for the first slowpoke that will blame gej for this
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by PassionD(f): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
U can't cut off a womans breast and she still walks confidently like dat. Nah!!!!!!!!!! The pain and loss of serious blood will make her pass out. Most people do not survive it when either one of their breast or leg is cut off so dis can't possibly be true pls.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Khd95(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
CIVILITY COST NOTHIN..........OBVIOUSLY NIGERIANS R NT CIVILIZED
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by CEOconcord(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
This is too wicked. God!!!!!!
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by ifoundmyperfect: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Who says it's only the northerners that are blood thirsty... *smh
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by fapcrook(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
MRaiyeK:
If her bossom is truly cuted off her
Face will not be like that
Please op post d gals real peesure
N life photo edit alone
Grammar yi poju, please write in Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa language. How dare u put Cuted as the past tense of Cut
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by prophetfire: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sharon6:
GROSS!!!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
pls if you get craw-craw for yansh,check her signature. The melecine for craw-craw dey there.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by prophetfire: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sharia has started in calabar?
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by prophetfire: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
authority2006:
Thank you my brother. May be that was how to pass judgement according to their own religion. Hypocrites.
so yu re even justifying cutting off people's body parts.yur so called authority does it but this was done by a mob.and for yur info, its a fake story.nothing of such happened she was just relieved of her tops.just even look @ her face. Any sign of pains.to waka wit cut breast n blood gushing,no be beansooo.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by olanyte: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:
This is really so absurd mehn. What happened to disgracing and whipping her?

The perpetrators of this insane crime against humanity should be arrested and imprisoned at once without trial!!

Highest form of wickedness of man to man on earth.

And someone says I should vote for a Sharia activist as my President?? Never!!
some people are not mature to comment on this forum, what concern sharia with what happened even Sharia is not comparable with any law is perfect and come from the creator of the world.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by ayubajames: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
why, you dont fear the anger of GOD on d judgement day? This is evil.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by prophetfire: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
HEY NAIRALANDERS THIS IS A FAKE STORY.IT NEVER TOOK PLACE. PEOPLE RUSHING TO MAKE FP WITH FAKE STORIES.OK CHECK LINDA'S BLOG N SEE. DEY CUT HER BREAST N BLOOD IS GUSHING N SHE JUST DEY WAKA JEJE LIKE DAT?NO SIGN OF PAINS OR AGONY ON HER FACE?LOOK @ DE SO CALLED BLOOD GUSHING OUT.UNA NO GET SENCE? NA WAOO.I THINK SAY UNA BE DETECTIVES.IF NA TO LUK BUHARI CERTFICATE OR JONA CLUELESNESS, UNA GO JUMP UP.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jungle Justice should no longer be an option, we are civilized for Christ's sake...
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by dubemivan(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Man inhumanity to man...... Nigerians needs to be civilized in this modern age embarassed arhhhhhh!!! cry
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Nely77(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
So pathetic.

Get carried info and hosts here: http://www.nelsonchima..com/?m=1
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by tusmanali(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
haba! dis hungry young lady dos not dixav all go n meet dos thief poiticians na
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by moji16(f): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Like I'm d only 1 thinking dis way... I think d story is as fake as d pic,d woman didn't look like someone whose bosom was chopped off,she wouldn't be able to walk like dis if it's true.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by adanny01(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Among all graphic pictures this is the most graphic of all that i have seen on NL.

Too much.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by ignis: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
The lady was reportedly attacked by ritualists at Ekiti who cut off her left breast for rituals . ...
This pics has been online since July last year. I wonder why this fake news is making front page from unconfirmed sources. This girl could be innocent and not a thief as reported here.

CC: Seun OAM4J Obinoscopy

Soure: www.pulse.ng/gist/horrible-news-girl-s-breast-cut-off-by-ritualists-in-ekiti-and-she-s-alive-id3002890.html

Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
This is utterly bad
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Calabar people are very wicked.
Re: Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo) by Ngwakwe: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. / The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.