Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC (15276 Views)

EFCC: N676m Immigration Jobs Cash Blown On Houses / EFCC Invites Board Secretary, Sylvanus Tagun, Over Immigration Jobs Tragedy / INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by Omadachi(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
An unrepented PDP Elder asked me if I have watched the documentary, I asked which one, he said the documentary showing how Tinubu owes 75% of Lagos revenue, that Tinubu is highly corrupt. And I asked him, Daddy, does Tinubu has immunity, he said NO. Is Tinubu a spirit? he said NO. Is Tinubu in Nigeria, he said yes. Has Tinubu been invited by EFCC? he said NO. I shook my head, and told him, Sir, I pray never to be like you when I grow up. He became sad and walked away. Instead of a sane government to prosecute an alleged corrupt man, they are busy running wasteful documentary with tax payers money.
What a shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by light004: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
I often wonder aloud, are these guys in APC for real. Must everything be on the alter of politics? The stupidity in the party stinks to high heavens, in my life i haven't witness such hypocrisy. Fashola gave okada riders helmets and after the elections ban the same okada riders from plying certain roads.

i think there is no need wasting time talking about this party it's clear even to the blind. A party that has no shame, continually being on the denial with constant propaganda and lies. By their works ya shall know them; aptly describes APC. I pity those who believe their hopes lies with such congregation of professional criminals.

please nigerians, APC is not an option at all. They believe in their propaganda and lies; check the states they govern from Lagos to Edo it's the same make believe, the more you look the less you see with a strong media behind them. Fake individuals, Ogun state refused to remit statutory deduction of pension and refused to remit cooperative society deductions; Osun no salary for the last five months. Is that the change we need? Not me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by captain247: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

Immediately you join APC, the next is to lose your
senses!

I Concord to that.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by eaz(f): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Who cause the deaths in the first place? Why help after one year? How have they been surviving since. I pray your own help does not come a year after the govt you blindly support, causes death for you or your loved ones.
elisjini:
President GEJ is helping the affected citizens, APC is complaining, don't APC have a better thing to do?
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Whether na taking advantage or not. Many people die everyday without their families getting a kobo. So if GEJ gets dem 5million cash due to elections. So be it!
my prayer is dt the cash gets to the right family.
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by light004: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Omadachi:
An unrepented PDP Elder asked me if I have watched the documentary, I asked which one, he said the documentary showing how Tinubu owes 75% of Lagos revenue, that Tinubu is highly corrupt. And I asked him, Daddy, does Tinubu has immunity, he said NO. Is Tinubu a spirit? he said NO. Is Tinubu in Nigeria, he said yes. Has Tinubu been invited by EFCC? he said NO. I shook my head, and told him, Sir, I pray never to be like you when I grow up. He became sad and walked away. Instead of a sane government to prosecute an alleged corrupt man, they are busy running wasteful documentary with tax payers money.
What a shame!!!

What is your point here? A thief is a thief. The question here is: are these allegations true? and if they are can they be proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law. I'm sure you don't understand how our Judiciary system works? The question you asked can also be directed to your excellent governor fashola. Despite the monumental fraud in Lagos state why has he failed to take Tinubu to court?

Stop fooling your self that you are making sense, you are only exposing your ignorance which is now glaring to the world. A thief is a thief and such act should be condemn by all man of good faith.
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by prophetfire: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
One of the reasons I may nt vote for jona is this immigration issue. Why is abba moro still in his cabinet?jona dsnt care abt welfare of nigerians.its vote he cares for.
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by WOCKHARDI(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
naijasaints:
Vote for Buhari
Give me one good implementable reason apart from 'change '.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by OLUJAY4REAL: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
AKONE:
Must they politicize everything?

Must APC attach every good thing that GEJ does to "politicizing" such? This APC can shout...behaving like d proverbial empty barrel! Opposition party role does not necessarily mean criticizing EVERYTHING the ruling party does.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by prophetfire: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
light004:

What is your point here? A thief is a thief. The question here is: are these allegations true? and if they are can they be proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law. I'm sure you don't understand how our Judiciary system works? The question you asked can also be directed to your excellent governor fashola. Despite the monumental fraud in Lagos state why has he failed to take Tinubu to court?

Stop fooling your self that you are making sense, you are only exposing your ignorance which is now glaring to the world. A thief is a thief and such act should be condemn by all man of good faith.
pdp,jona et al just want to gossip.its either they re lying about tinubu or they re so scared of him n so clueless about how to deal with a thief.for crying out loud,ur so called enemy is a thief,u claim to hav facts,hav power to deal with him,yet u do nothing but com to tv to gossip.other former govs that hav pending cases with efcc,was it their state govts that are doing the cases? Efcc,icpc,npf etc dnt hav to wait for any state govt.its their work.so in doing nothing to tinubu their arch-enemy is a surpries.its like they just want to gossip.
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by Immarshall: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
zeusdgrt:
. U want not we yeye fowl

Me and my family + millions of nigerians = We

Do you have a fish brain ?
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by megido238: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
When it comes to investing, nothing will pay off more

than educating yourself. Do the necessary research,

study and analyze before making any investment

decisions. However, here is an investment company you

might want to check out mac dave investment services limited( M D I S L), a highly reputable

company that has been serving investors for a long time. you will have alot to gain

from their juicy investment options. make the research

for yourself and make big profit.

make research about the company on google and make a a investment decision.
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by prophetfire: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
captain247:

I Concord to that.
as in concord airlines?
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
APC shut up! You are complaining BECAUSE OF ELECTION. Morons!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by light004: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
kennydee05:

Maybe I should pray for you that you or any of your family member should fall victim of government negligence and selfish attitude towards citizens.... let's see where you will be able to type rubbish

Typical of APC- Angry people congress. Always ready to release their venom on anyone who disagrees with them.Very intolerant like their leaders - Buhari and Tinubu. We can't all be foolish and gullible; Never again in Nigeria will we accept a slave and master relationship. Even your governors are stooge to the lion of bourdillon.

We must question whatever is given to us irrespective of the position of the person. If I see a video of my leader robbing the CBN I'll condemn him and report him to the appropriate authority not to encourage him like you guys in APC. Shameless fellows

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by Chinatownm(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
kennydee05:

Sorry is your case.... I don't insult because I wasn't brought up that way.... I challenge you to highlight where I a sitting president clueless... and it if you can, then you are a..........

I won't waste my precious time on u
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by Chinatownm(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
light004:

Typical of APC- Angry people congress. Always ready to release their venom on anyone who disagrees with them.Very intolerant like their leaders - Buhari and Tinubu. We can't all be foolish and gullible; Never again in Nigeria will we accept a slave and master relationship. Even your governors are stooge to the lion of bourdillon.

We must question whatever is given to us irrespective of the position of the person. If I see a video of my leader robbing the CBN I'll condemn him and report him to the appropriate authority not to encourage him like you guys in APC. Shameless fellows

Sometimes I wonder wat substance dia brain is made of.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by zeusdgrt(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Immarshall:

Me and my family + millions of nigerians = We

Do you have a fish brain ?
. I can see U r jst Anoda destined fool on nairaland am nt surprised
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by Chinatownm(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

Must APC attach every good thing that GEJ does to "politicizing" such? This APC can shout...behaving like d proverbial empty barrel! Opposition party role does not necessarily mean criticizing EVERYTHING the ruling party does.

I still wonder d kind of argument they will come up wit by d time the finally loose the election. Presidential to be precise
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by Lakea: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
It pains me a lot wen i read myopic analysis of some fellow NairaLanders. Wot is change dat APC are always advocating &canvacing 4? So long as one is concern, change is nt jst by mere pronounciation. Wen PDP are busy strategizing 2 win d nxt election, APC are rather mocking dem. Wot is wrong in fulfilling a promise made by GEJ over a yr nw? Well i dn't blame d APC cuz one cannot give out wot he doesn't have. Well Nigerians gave APC little window 2 prove themselves bt since dere hv nothing in stock other dan irrelevant propaganda/lai, GEJ carry go till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by wilsonjay: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
WE ARE NOT FOOLS 600,000 APPLICANTS PAID #1000 naira each WHICH EQUALS SIX HUNDRED MILLION NAIRA .BUT YOUR GOVT GAVE OUT 75 MILLION NAIRA TO THE FIFTEEN FAMILIES OF THE DEAD YOUTH.EACH FAMILY COLLECTING FIVE MILLION NAIRA EACH.

600MILLION -75MILLION = 525MILLION NAIRA REMAINING. GOVT DID NOT REFUND THE 1000naira paid UP TILL TODAY. SO WHERE IS THE
525MILLION NAIRA?
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by light004: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
medamillion:

We are talking about life, you are talking about hike in school fee. Now that Fashola has corrected his mistake by reducing the said school fees, can GEJ bring back the soul of thes e innocent youths? Has GEJ done anything to bring the Minster who oversee the death of these youths to book?
GEJ is an election president; not the president of the poor masses.
Put yourself in the shoes of these youths, if your lovely brother (god forbid) was among them, will you still come here and shout GEJ till 2019?
Photo speak:

Apc clown. Nothing to say to you but I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by medamillion(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
light004:

Apc clown. Nothing to say to you but I pity you.
Is that the best you can say? Try again later
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by kennydee05(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
light004:

Let me leave you to continue to rant.... it is not you talking.... I believe you have been paid to be typing all this rubbish.....
All your so called governors that are stooge to the lion of bourdillon are far better than any governors in your PDP... Prove me wrong and let us compare APC governors that are stooge to the Jagaban and your PDP governors.
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by anneedu: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Atleast he fulfilled his promise which I know some Apc members will be wishing to be the bereaved because anything goes for them for money sake.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by kalohkaloh: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
So long as he does not fire Moro, the gesture amounts to politics without conscience! Allah dey!
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by wilsonjay: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
WE ARE NOT FOOLS 600,000 APPLICANTS PAID
#1000 naira each WHICH EQUALS SIX HUNDRED
MILLION NAIRA .BUT YOUR GOVT GAVE OUT 75
MILLION NAIRA TO THE FIFTEEN FAMILIES OF THE
DEAD YOUTH .EACH FAMILY COLLECTING FIVE
MILLION NAIRA EACH.
600MILLION -75MILLION = 525MILLION NAIRA
REMAINING. GOVT DID NOT REFUND THE 1000naira
paid UP TILL TODAY. SO WHERE IS THE
525MILLION NAIRA?
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by FLYFIRE(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

Immediately you join APC, the next is to lose your
senses!
THAT IS BECAUSE ITS AN EVIL CULT. THE SAME SPIRIT THAT IS AT WORK ALL OVER THE WORLD TODAY FUELING TERRORISM.
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by PEREP: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Collynzo419:
13 days to the actualization of Change in Nigeria

You cannot expect to achieve in 6 weeks what you could not do in 6 years.

Nigeria is now nearly bankrupt because the presidency is using all federal financial resources to hoodwink Nigerians- it will not work!

Change is what we want.

#wehavedecided

'You cannot expect to achieve in 6 weeks what you could not do in 6 years.'

It is beyond comprehension and that is why this election might a mystery APC won't be able to unravel for a long time to come.

I see all those PDP Govs sitting on the Fence before Feb 14 now taking ownership or else they will all loose Political base and relevance.

PDP is not about GEJ alone and that is why it will remain a party that will soon have the slogan 'Soldier Come, Soldier Go, Barracks remain'

If APC looses for example, that party might go southward because many who left will come back for a position in 2019. Kwankwanso still want to become the President, Tambuwal too is trying to see a possibility, Saraki still believe the Middle belt should be allowed too and many more.

The drama is unending and we will all be alive to see March 28 and beyond
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by Immarshall: 4:46am On Mar 15, 2015
zeusdgrt:
. I can see U r jst Anoda destined fool on nairaland am nt surprised

You're too dumb for me to talk to you.Never use a full stop in the beginning of a sentence.
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by zeusdgrt(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Immarshall:

You're too dumb for me to talk to you.Never use a full stop in the beginning of a sentence.
E pain am! Lol
Re: Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC by manutdadex(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hardetayour:
Have u ever been desperate enough? When u're desperate, u can do anything. Most of them would have finished school for years and there's no job. Do u expect them not to try to get the opportunity to get an FG job. Think about it
common sense....a job wit jst 3000 slots and u av ova 50000 applicants in a center. despiration??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Audit Report Indicts Olusegun Runsewe Of Multi-Million Naira Scam / Foreign Reserves Shed $5.09bn In Four Months / Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.