Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Card Reader Test Revealed Server Manipulation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Reader Test Revealed Server Manipulation (572 Views)

BREAKING: Ondo Strange Disease: What Laboratory Test Revealed / Card Reader Test: Exercise Good So Far In Lagos, Delta / Video: Cloned PVC Fails To Pass Card Reader Test In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Card Reader Test Revealed Server Manipulation by omolami: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
THE LATEST TEST CARRIED OUT BY INEC ON THE CARD READER HAS REVEALED THAT FOR EACH ONE FINGER PLACED ON THE MACHINE AND RECOGNISED BY THE MACHINE, 10 NUMBERS IS RECEIVED BY THE SERVER IN INEC HQ. THIS FIGURE REPRESENTS THE NO OF VOTERS. THE MACHINE HAS BEEN PRE-CONFIGURED TO INCREASE APC VOTES IN APC DOMINATED STATES IN FAVOUR OF BUHARI. JEGA IS THE MAN BEHIND THIS. JEGA WHY DID YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE BOUGHT OVER BY APC. TELL NIGERIANS HOW MUCH WAS PAID YOU FOR THIS HATCH JOB. IF JEGA IS ALLOWED TO USE THE CARD READER, I CAN BET PDP WILL LOSE. THAT IS WHAT JEGA WANTS.JEGA MUST GO

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Test Revealed Server Manipulation by nke001: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Any thing made by man is never hackproofed. I was listening to one of inec commissioner defending this card readers as uncompromiseable.
I just knew he is ignorant of ICT and public domain.

#jegahassinned

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Test Revealed Server Manipulation by talktimi(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Card readers will not be used and elections will be postponed

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Has Asked Me To Resign – Jega / Nigeria Cabal Family / Is Obama Muslim? Most Republicans Say Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.