Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone (10424 Views)

Update On My Stolen Phone. Thank You Nairaland. I Found Who I Was Looking For / The Isaiah4vs19 Message From MTN: When You Finally Catch The Guy Behind It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by nicerichard05: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
My BlackBerry Bold5 (9900) was stolen around August last year on my way to work on a saturday around Apapa area (marine bridge) in Lagos by a pick pocket, after 6months I decided to add the old Pin on my BBM messenger and I started chatting with him claiming to be a girl and I found out that it was this idiot that is using the phone. I am yet to confirm if he bought it or if he was the one that stole it from me. My phone has been transported to Kaduna. Lol. Pls those of us who buys fairly used things should take time to find out the origin of the product b4 paying, no matter how cheap they may be.
Help me share this msg someone might knw this idiot
#i hope this makes front page

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha! Classic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by nicerichard05: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
More pictures
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by KenJak(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Whose pictures are these? Are they yours or the suspect?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by nicerichard05: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
KenJak:
Whose pictures are these? Are they yours or the suspect?
Pictures of the suspect
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by KenJak(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
nicerichard05:
More pictures

Are these pictures the suspect's pictures?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by wiseone28: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
cheesy face of a thief

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by KenJak(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
nicerichard05:

Pictures of the suspect
Okay but I think you should have found out he indeed stole your phone before posting is pictures to world?

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by falseman(m): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Not right posting the photos. A pick pocket in lagos and a user in Kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by nicerichard05: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
KenJak:

Okay but I think you should have found out he indeed stole your phone before posting is pictures to world?

If you read my post very well u would see that I didn't call him a thief. I said mayb he stole it or he bought. So we should be mindful of the things we buy
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by hummerwise(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
BRos this is wrong and am sure this will neva! neva!! neva!!! Eva!!!! make Fp...
Yu nid 2 be absolutely sure b4 carrying out this act.

This person mite just av purchased d fone...

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by nicerichard05: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
hummerwise:
BRos this is wrong and am sure this will neva! neva!! neva!!! Eva!!!! make Fp...
Yu nid 2 be absolutely sure b4 carrying out this act.

This person mite just av purchased d fone...
Before you purchase a fone or any other used item, always find out the origin or the item, cos it might be stolen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by hummerwise(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
nicerichard05:

Before you purchase a fone or any other used item, always find out the origin or the item, cos it might be stolen
Na 2day yansh dey 4 bk?
How many 2nd hand fone will yu start investigating.
If naso prison 4 don full na because the whole computer village go dey insyd.

What Am saying is this, am not saying is wrong to investigate ur lost fone but putting sum1 pics on a public forum like dis and tagging him a thief is Wrong.

This perosn mite actually be innocent...

15 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by KenJak(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
nicerichard05:

If you read my post very well u would see that I didn't call him a thief. I said mayb he stole it or he bought. So we should be mindful of the things we buy

Well, I know what it is for someone's phone to be stolen but the pictures you are putting are not that very legal. You might be publishing the pictures of an innocent person because you said it all yourself that he might have bought the phone, so does that make him a thief?

NOTE: I AIN'T TRYING TO DEFEND OR ANTAGONIZE YOU OR HIM(THE SUSPECT).

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by Agbgift(f): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
@op how low can ur IQ be?
This is very wrong of u. You didn't bother to find out how he came about the phone he is using, before tagging him a thief and going as far as uploading his pics. He might have innocently bought it from the thief. Or from a person who bought it from the thief

9 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by Cchuks27(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lol. I doubt if he stole your phone. This guy doesn't look like someone whose been to Lagos talk more of being rugged to steal (pick pocket) a phone all the way from Lagos and travel back to Kaduna.
Haba OP! Look the guy na ... Na just one Hausa boy that thinks he's found love in the west.

OP! Please remove his picture. You have no idea the damage you're causing this individual.

Btw, What are you trying to achieve by putting up his pic? If you couldn't investigate it on your own (chatting) why do you think uploading his pic here will help?

I don't understand the way you're calculating things OP.

14 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by emilyone(f): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Where is the picture??

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
the buyers of dodgy second hand phones are the reason why people are attacked in traffic, in their homes, in the streets. nigerians who want status symbol items without paying the right price for them. in their hearts they know people may have been maimed or raped or even killed, but they dont care. all they want is a status symbol at an unbeleivably cheapvprice.

this was how a businessman was roped in the murder of cynthia okusogu. he bought her bb from a phone dealer.

it is hightime all second hand phone dealers are properly registered and licensed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
nicerichard05:

How do you ask d person selling d fone to u. Hey man, is dis really urs or u stole it? Sound like it huh? undecided
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
SMahmoud:

How do you ask d person selling d fone to u. Hey man, is dis really urs or u stole it? Sound like it huh? undecided

all that is just talk. if you buy a phone that was stolen in a high profile criminal case, and get into it with nigerian police, your eye will clear sharp sharp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by leggo: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Why should anyone get away with buying stolen property? Nairalanders are weird thinkers
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by olu77(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Where are the picsure nau?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by nicerichard05: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
I uploaded the pictures before oo, after much tackling from NL I brought dem down. But it's really painful cos I had so many contacts and pictures on that fone and it was stolen jst like dat, wat beats my imagination is Howw it got to Kaduna nd the buyer is claiming he had receipt for it. Smh
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmmm not all used phones are stolen and it would take almost eternity to investigate all used phones.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by ignis: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
I can't see any picture.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by majalisa(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
olu77:
Where are the picsure nau?
what do you need them for?!

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by romzyxy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Weh is d picture na?.....xo if I want 2 buy a fone desperately I ll b asking d seller weh d fone is frm. Dats lng story. Get my receipt n hit d road.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Na wa...some guys sef
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by wheesin(m): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
and ama keep on acting like i love this shiit grin undecided
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
How did you know he stole your phone? And dont you think he might have biught the phone at Emeka offor plaza? Aba, etc?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by pat077: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Op, show us d receipt way u take buy d Phone. No b second hand u too buy ham?

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by johnstar(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
nicerichard05:

hmm... Ohk, bt its nt ryt posting his pix on public site, wat if he bought it frm somone else

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Munch or take screenshots on nokia E7 / 5 Helpful Tips To Secure Any Android Phone From Threats / Lagos, Ogun, Kano Account For 27% Of Nigeria’s Mobile Subscriptions — NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.