Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Have You Done Any Of These Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Done Any Of These Before? (1474 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Done Any Of These Before? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
Haha. I actually did 1, 3, 4, and 5. grin

Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
lol yes o!! I did 1, 2, 4 and 5.
especially no 4 and 5!
I will try to balance the light btwn on and off! my mum would spank me from behind grin choi, those days.
even till now I still do it... sometimes grin
Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol yes o!! I did 1, 2, 4 and 5.
especially no 4 and 5!
I will try to balance the light btwn on and off! my mum would spank me from behind grin choi, those days.
even till now I still do it... sometimes grin

Lmao grin At least, 95% of people are guilty of it. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by daveP(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2015
All.

1 Like

Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2015
I did all except that what I drew with regards to no2 was d stars & moon,not d sun..

I still close d fridge really slow to see @ wat point d lights will go off... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by afortress(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2015
My idiotic brother slammed my finger with fridge door from doing that too much... but I later discovered where the thing was that switched the light off when you closed the door...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2015
daveP:
All.

Tuale! grin

1 Like

afortress:
My idiotic brother slammed my finger with fridge door from doing that too much... but I later discovered where the thing was that switched the light off when you closed the door...

grin grin grin
AmberQueen:
I did all except that what I drew with regards to no2 was d stars & moon,not d sun..

I still close d fridge really slow to see @ wat point d lights will go off... grin

Haha now this is hilarious grin
Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by daveP(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2015
Amefrica:

Tuale! grin
lol. Been shocked severally with that fridge though. Instead of get scared, i loved the "zziizzz" (shock) that went thru me. Now i jst laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
daveP:
lol. Been shocked severally with that fridge though. Instead of get scared, i loved the "zziizzz" (shock) that went thru me. Now i jst laugh.

Lol I know the feeling haha grin
Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by afortress(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol I know the feeling haha grin
lol... we use to put our lips for that tingling feeling...

1 Like

Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
afortress:
lol... we use to put our lips for that tingling feeling...

grin grin
Chai!
Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by sarzwizard(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
i did not do any of the above
continues freestyling
:
Just take a look at my life, rapping brought me back to life Cause I was in them streets, my heart was cold as a pack of ice Every night we strapping like we was in Iraq to fight Cause niggas getting murdered for a block that do a stack a night Wow, I gotta make it home to my son*
Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by Jamie1360(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
you gat me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
sarzwizard:
i did not do any of the above
continues freestyling
:
Just take a look at my life, rapping brought me back to life Cause I was in them streets, my heart was cold as a pack of ice Every night we strapping like we was in Iraq to fight Cause niggas getting murdered for a block that do a stack a night Wow, I gotta make it home to my son*

Lol. I see what you did there. You're not freestyling, you're rapping Meek mill tongue

Meek Mill - Heaven or Hell (Feat. Jadakiss & Guor…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXz-58cJVGo
Re: Have You Done Any Of These Before? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jamie1360:
you gat me

Haha

(1) (Reply)

See Man Who Built House On A Tree And Lives There! / The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) / Exclusive: Ooni’s New Woman Unveiled … Trailed By Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.