Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Arik Air To USA Delayed Ove 6hrs - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air To USA Delayed Ove 6hrs (1041 Views)

Dana Air To Review Aib’s Full Reports On Ill-fated Crash / Arik Air To Buy Boeing Planes To Double Its Fleet / Customs Officer Destroys Arik Air’s Equipment Over Delayed Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Air To USA Delayed Ove 6hrs by OKPARIPO(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
I like to state my disappointment about Arikair from Lagos to JFK_US today 14/3/2015. The flight was supposed to be for 12pm Nig time but till this moment nothing has being said by the Mgt of Arik Air about the delay.

Who do we channel our complaints to
Re: Arik Air To USA Delayed Ove 6hrs by GboyegaD(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
It's no new thing. I experienced same in 2013 and I missed my next flight which was another international one so I had to book another flight same day. They truly cannot change.
Re: Arik Air To USA Delayed Ove 6hrs by DanielTos(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
You should have board air france. My friend board it and it was really great. Air france is the best flight to the state.
Re: Arik Air To USA Delayed Ove 6hrs by meetlekan(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
I really wanna relocate to USA but i still need information about there maybe it easy of getting any job to survive and make the future better. Please advice since you guys are there or base on the way.
Re: Arik Air To USA Delayed Ove 6hrs by chelseabmw(m): 1:33am On Mar 17, 2015
DanielTos:
You should have board air france. My friend board it and it was really great. Air france is the best flight to the state.

Delta wink wink
Re: Arik Air To USA Delayed Ove 6hrs by pamyp(f): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2015
meetlekan:
I really wanna relocate to USA but i still need information about there maybe it easy of getting any job to survive and make the future better. Please advice since you guys are there or base on the way.

Where in the US?
Re: Arik Air To USA Delayed Ove 6hrs by Moana(f): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Lesson learnt... Dont use Arik ever again
Re: Arik Air To USA Delayed Ove 6hrs by meetlekan(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
pamyp:

Where in the US?
. I don't really know yet that's why am trying to get information down. I will be happy if you can help in time of information,i just wanna know how standard of living is there and how to survive since i don't have any body in US. meetlekan@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

South Africa: New Visa Rules To Visit South Africa / Life In America For Nigerians / We Will Be Happy If Nigeria Grants Us Asylum - Togolese Migrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.