Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno (37914 Views)

Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North / Nigeria Navy Commandoes Rescue Operations Off NGR Coast / Picture Of The Newly Established Biafra Marine Commandoes By Massob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by jamalchance(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Adiwana:
Kill he modafkers...God bless you who die so that i will live

And u no shame to talk am ?
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Demmzy15(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrFootball:
Elite wey dey use ordinary ak47
Ah swr, in fact the army isn't suppose to be using Ak-47. But this are arms u find our troops using, corruption has destroyed everything to extent that our army can't be properly equipped!!
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Pain(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by wellmax(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
With due respect, I was expecting better pics. Just some random pics of soldiers doesn't qualify them as Elite whatever.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by babeface3: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
Soldier dey get beards? Abi that last guy just borrow uniform snap cry
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by SirShymexx: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Looool.

What do you lot gain from lying?

Those are South African mercenaries not Nigerians. You should be able to tell from their gears.

Shame on you lot for the lies lol.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by isan(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
jreyez:
God bless our fallen heroes.

DOWNLOAD and listen to this cool rap song by me...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7dd88312
if d song no make sense ehn?
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by toshmann(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bad azz modafokas
Kudos to Nigerian Army
Down with boko haram and their senile commander-->Buhari-De-Boko
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by summerflame(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Go hug transformer
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by hotice01: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrFootball:
Bro an Ak47 is far from ordinary, one of the most reliable weapon in the world.still in use by so many countries.never or hardly ever gets jammed or let u down,light and easy to carry and manipulate,good precision and fire power.in the hands of a skilled soldier its a weapon to b feared.
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by hotice01: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrFootball:
Bro an Ak47 is far from ordinary, one of the most reliable weapon in the world.still in use by so many countries.never or hardly ever gets jammed or let u down,light and easy to carry and manipulate,good precision and fire power.in the hands of a skilled soldier its a weapon to b feared.just to mention a few

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by omoadeleye(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrFootball:

shey ak47 no dey kill person at once?? abi u fit chop two akara for dat ur body?? too knw too dey disturb person.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by okok0bioko: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'm sorry but what is the name of this video game?
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by aforosco(m): 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrFootball:

Wia is AK 47.the pic shows Gpmg,RPG.Even d riffle with dat guy is not Ak so wia u see Ak

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by segxi1960: 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ebubeslym:
Elites armed with just Ak47?

are you serious?

see what elite troops look like below.

Dude, show me the AK47 here
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by segxi1960: 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
SirShymexx:
Looool.

What do you lot gain from lying?

Those are South African mercenaries not Nigerians. You should be able to tell from their gears.

Shame on you lot for the lies lol.

LOL
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Bright2(m): 12:17am On Mar 15, 2015
Mr president,keep doing it!

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Missy89(f): 12:30am On Mar 15, 2015
sweathold2:
Hmmm this one na Rambo on fire ooo lol

Looks like a french soldier on a training mission. The rifle had sensors attached to the tip to record hits electronically

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by SirShymexx: 12:37am On Mar 15, 2015
Missy89:

Looks like a french soldier on a training mission. The rifle had sensors attached to the tip to record hits electronically

I bet you saw what my King (Awujale) said the other day, didn't you? Lool.

Respect and get ya folks to emulate that principled, proud, and great king lol. Bow down!
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Missy89(f): 1:10am On Mar 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

I bet you saw what my King (Awujale) said the other day, didn't you? Lool.

Respect and get ya folks to emulate that principled, proud, and great king lol. Bow down!

I bow to no one. cool

The king doesn't like the president so there is more to it than just "principle" even thou he was right about lacking the powers to influence his subjects to vote for a candidate.
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by EbuGeneral(m): 2:01am On Mar 15, 2015
those are not Nigerian soldiers, the are south African mercenaries hired by federal govt of Nigeria. look at there head warmer well. not like ours. look at the MRAP or Armoured personnel Carrier is not like ours. OP you can lie eh. well to those who believe
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by SirShymexx: 2:39am On Mar 15, 2015
Missy89:

I bow to no one. cool

The king doesn't like the president so there is more to it than just "principle" even thou he was right about lacking the powers to influence his subjects to vote for a candidate.

Lol. Don't worry you'll bow to me when I come to ya yard to meet big momma and poppa missy, with the elite naija commandos lol. Or won't you introduce me to ya folks? tongue

Learn to give credit where it's due and take ya L like a G lol. Ijebu folks worldwide are proud of their honorable King. Long live the king of Ijebu kingdom - we out here reppin' the great kingdom and making Yorubas proud. The same can't be said about ya folks and Ife folks. lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Missy89(f): 3:17am On Mar 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Don't worry you'll bow to me when I come to ya yard to meet big momma and poppa missy, with the elite naija commandos lol. Or won't you introduce me to ya folks? tongue

Learn to give credit where it's due and take ya L like a G lol. Ijebu folks worldwide are proud of their honorable King. Long live the king of Ijebu kingdom - we out here reppin' the great kingdom and making Yorubas proud. The same can't be said about ya folks and Ife folks. lipsrsealed

Well, I only have one folk left. If you want to visit and get the "list" holla! cool
Planning to visit naija in few days after that i am off again. Leaving the continental US this month for few years cry

I already commended the king but lets just leave it there. Lets wait till after the elections before we judge the remaining kings and groups endorsing GEJ, like the king said, No endorsement will guarantee anybody votes. Few people can sell out but the will of the people will not be changed anyways
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by SirShymexx: 3:36am On Mar 15, 2015
Missy89:

Well, I only have one folk left. If you want to visit and get the "list" holla! cool
Planning to visit naija in few days after that i am off again. Leaving the continental US this month for few years cry

I already commended the king but lets just leave it there. Lets wait till after the elections before we judge the remaining kings and groups endorsing GEJ, like the king said, No endorsement will guarantee anybody votes. Few people can sell out but the will of the people will not be changed anyways

Bring ya ar.se to London Town on ya way to naij lol. What list? We don't do "list" in the belly of the beast - we just put a seed in her belly, and take her home looool.

Anyway, where are you moving to? Back to Africa like Dave Chappelle? Or Asia? Looking for a new experience as well - might leave the UK next year for a next continent (not Africa) for a few years and run around the globe for a while. Bored of the same shiit all my life - I need something new and a new experience. That is the dream.
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Missy89(f): 4:24am On Mar 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bring ya ar.se to London Town on ya way to naij lol. What list? We don't do "list" in the belly of the beast - we just put a seed in her belly, and take her home looool.

Anyway, where are you moving to? Back to Africa like Dave Chappelle? Or Asia? Looking for a new experience as well - might leave the UK next year for a next continent (not Africa) for a few years and run around the globe for a while. Bored of the same shiit all my life - I need something new and a new experience. That is the dream.

List before seed sorry cool
Moving to Guam. Reassigned for a new 2 year gig. Can stay longer if i want to. Should be fun hopefully
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by oweman: 5:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Why do Ngerians choose to be dumb !
You have a president / commander in chief who is a drunk and equally corrupt so many are here to blame Buhari , is he the CIC to let him give directives on steps to take if you apply for a job and yuo fail to perform why blaming someone else ?
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by aresa: 5:52am On Mar 15, 2015
Elite ko, elastic ni... grin

Mediocrity galore... grin grin
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by MrFootball(m): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

Ah swr, in fact the army isn't suppose to be using Ak-47. But this are arms u find our troops using, corruption has destroyed everything to extent that our army can't be properly equipped!!
Dats d truth
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by MrFootball(m): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2015
hotice01:

Bro an Ak47 is far from ordinary, one of the most reliable weapon in the world.still in use by so many countries.never or hardly ever gets jammed or let u down,light and easy to carry and manipulate,good precision and fire power.in the hands of a skilled soldier its a weapon to b feared.just to mention a few
Ok oo
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by tuborme: 7:03am On Mar 15, 2015
Remember it is GEJ who revived the elite commando force in the army by sending over 4000 of them on training in the US and Russia. Most of them are back and are dealing with boko haram right now.

GEJ solves problems from their roots.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Scholes007(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2015
Ebubeslym:
Elites armed with just Ak47?

are you serious?

see what elite troops look like below.
it wasn't only AK 47....they had other heavy weapons mounted on their APC...you can download the video here
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?
v=10153700867319251
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?
v=10153700840864251&pnref=story

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2015
MrFootball:
they need something like tarvo and snipers grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets / Atiku Arrives In Osun For PDP Mega Rally (Pictures) / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.