Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,416 members, 7,958,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri (18706 Views)

Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) / "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by siegfried99(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hian! undecided
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by akashi01(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
G
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by gbolaskblog(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
BH Boys shaaa sad sad sad
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by akinsben(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Crown01:
But GEJ said #NEVERAGAIN.

Not surprise any way.

Can't wait to see the People's General in action.

Said Baba
Wat can ur dying general do? We ar in a modern era.
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by dhamstar(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by TheFilmmaker: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
GboyegaD:
Hopefully, this will soon become a thing of the past.

I like your optimism.
Hopefully
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by jericco1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
am gobsmacked with all these frivolous happenings.
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by bcomputer101: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Talk na do and BH still dey bomb IDP's camp.

GEJ till 29 May
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by akaahs(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
What a world!!!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by DeCritique(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
mtprofessor5:

Now that he is not in power why can't he use his northern influence to at least do something

Please help me ask them oh
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by DeCritique(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
jericco1:
am gobsmacked with all these frivolous happenings.

Seems like you learnt the bolded word recently
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by medamillion(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrEverest:
Islam is bad news world over
Here they go again! Religion fanatics, instead of facing GEJ and tell to fight terrorism they religion into incompetence
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by DeCritique(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
medamillion:

Here they go again! Religion fanatics, instead of facing GEJ and tell to fight terrorism they religion into incompetence

He was quite right. Islam and Sharia is bad news all over!!
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by AdeKamal(m): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
sad
all these blood u are shedding..
..Ehm..
.there is GOD oo
Nd very soon, geJ go catch u.And Dame go swear anoda swearing for u!
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by anytexy: 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
medamillion:

So, other countries were Islamic sects are killing people GEJ should as well go and fight them. Or their president should resign so that APC should take over. Mtcheeeew
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by medamillion(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
anytexy:
So, other countries were Islamic sects are killing people GEJ should as well go and fight them. Or their president should resign so that APC should take over. Mtcheeeew
The government of other countries take responsibility for anything that happens under them as regards terrorism, and not to blame opposition like your GEJ is doing.

The citizen of other countries profer solutions and also hold their government responsible for their incompetecies over security and not blame it on religion.
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by MrEverest(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
medamillion:

Oh I see, do you blame Al Sisi for the muslim brotherhood & bombings in Egypt?? Do you blame the Iraqi president or Syrian president for ISIS terror Do you blame Pakistani president for terror attacks by Islamic fundamentalists in Karachi Do you blame the Israeli president for terror attacks by Hamas in Israel? So why do you want me to hold GEJ responsible for boko haram terror attacks in the Islamic north of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by Codedworld1: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
hundreds of Nigeria keeps dieing everyday and the people keeps tell us boko harram will be eradicated in six week. I feel for the northerners.
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by rhazur(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dont know why ppl still dey bother abt as bomb blow....una no remember say our presido talk say even as our army dey win BH, say bomb go still dey blow
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by Mistermamus(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sympatizers at it
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by tomsugar(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:

K for K-Leg

No now, k is for kettle or kiss my ass
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by medamillion(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:

He was quite right. Islam and Sharia is bad news all over!!

He is far from being right, the problem is not about religion but about how the government in power handles the act of terrorism.
Many atrocities have also been perpetrated in the past all in the name of christianity,

The early modern period in Britain saw religious conflict resulting from the Reformation and the introduction of Protestant state churches. The 1605 Gunpowder Plot was a failed attempt by a group of English Catholics including Guy Fawkes to assassinate King James I, and to blow up the Palace of Westminster, the English seat of government.

When GEJ was supposed to curtail terrorism at it's early stage, he said they (bokoharam) is our siblings, he said they are local terror group.
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by darkjorse: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Crown01:
But GEJ said #NEVERAGAIN.

Not surprise any way.

Can't wait to see the People's General in action.

Said Baba
because buhari is boko haram and he will tell his boys to stop
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by SporaD8: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sooner or later my gut feeling said this will happen when I read about the "AUN take care of IDPs" thread!
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by liljboy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
he who flees temptation.... leaves a forwarding address
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:
Hmm... It's quite really unfair that we still witness bomb blasts in the Northern part of the nation. While I commend the Amiable President and or able soldiers, I am miffed at the body language of others towards this ugly trend.

Instead of raising solutions towards it and let us hold the government responsible for not acting on advice given to them, they resort to waiting till they get into the corridors of power before they start working towards ending BH rule of terror in Nigeria.

Therefore, I and my family and friends say no to CHANGE. Give us our full change.. We need no half measures. In this case puff puff is better than half bread.

#GEJTill2019!!
Mumu of d highest order
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by DeCritique(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Mumu of d highest order

Your insult is highly preposterous. That I speak the truth, you decide to descend so low to abjectly insult me?

APC e-thugs as I say are more or less bunch of useless thugs. Go to hell you idiot and fuccking burn to ashes!!
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by medamillion(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrEverest:
Oh I see, do you blame Al Sisi for the muslim brotherhood & bombings in Egypt?? Do you blame the Iraqi president or Syrian president for ISIS terror Do you blame Pakistani president for terror attacks by Islamic fundamentalists in Karachi Do you blame the Israeli president for terror attacks by Hamas in Israel? So why do you want me to hold GEJ responsible for boko haram terror attacks in the Islamic north of Nigeria
Perhaps you need to be eductaed;
GEJ is the Commander-in-Chief of armed forces. Meaning what? He controls the Navy, Army, Airforce, it means the citizens entrusted him with the security of the nation by voting for him.

All these grammar you put up there is needless, take your time to read history, you will see that many terrorism act has also been committed in the name of christianity.

I am not painting any religion black, they both preach peace, but there are those who are called extremists and would want to take it too far all in the name of religion.
If you no blame GEJ, na me you go blame? No be GEJ talk dem be our sibling wen he suppose don crush them since
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by bbjummy: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
oluwafemi113:

We really need change of power to put an end to all this

Vote for better tomorrow

Vote APC

It is well o
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by jericco1(m): 4:54am On Mar 15, 2015
DeCritique:

Seems like you learnt the bolded word recently

nigga don't be a bit*ch pls, didn't u see d frivolous too?
Re: Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri by emmyblings(m): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2015
said baba cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) / The Proposed Ban On Okada: How Feasible Is It? / Why Do Black Women Love Patting The Hell Out Of Their Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.