Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure (63035 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy / (PHOTO) Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Hot In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by charlsecy(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Mercy Johnson is not sexy to me; she looks dirty to me. I am really surprised when people drool over her. I like Ini Edo and Chika Ike.
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by tomzman: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2015
I dress isn't fine but Mercy is still there wink
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Bigii(m): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Mine is sexier. tongue

But on a serious note she's looking good. I am not a fan of her style thou.
my dear, ure really blessed. I jst pray d owner is doing the needful... No dulllin!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by philo3(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
is it just me or its her bo*bs bigger than water melon? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by flexingPAPA: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Mine is sexier. tongue

sharrap there. who know u. mother of two still looking dis sexy. infact hit hit hit hit................
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Truckpusher(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Mine is sexier. tongue

Yours isn't just sexier but gbasky, keeps moi wondering about the unfortunate fellow that has got so much job up his sleeves. angry

Every night must be some kind of nightmare for him. cheesy
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Donsemerald: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Mine is sexier. tongue

If no be say u gettam lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Alexcollins(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Mine is sexier. tongue

how many children do you have

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by jreyez(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2015

DOWNLOAD and listen to this cool rap song by me...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7dd88312
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by ramalot(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
smiley
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Rexnegro(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tolexander:
vanity upon vanity
Do u go about naked ? If no then whatever u put on as cloth too na vanity upon vanity.... because na vanity mean say make u suffer for life abi ? Bro change how u think pls... Its better u die been rich n enjoy life than u die been poor n suffer in life..... Change ur mindset bro.
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by yagbaboy1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
The question is better asked, what do we think of what is under the dress
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by ramalot(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by opeyemikara(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Babylon has fall, babiloni tiwo lule. So, no need 4 accessment. grin wink
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Mine is sexier. tongue

rokiatu pm me
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Aybee92(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Mine is sexier. tongue

babe if dats u on ur dp honestly u carry more dan mercy I must say

gat me trippin
created on a Sunday I guess

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Alexk2(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
after a careful study, i've discovered that this type od thread is what nairaland is all about for about a month or more ago till date. some fans of linda's block even claim most of nairaland's frontpage post are merely copied from hers and similar blocks.
If seun and his mods take care to notice, they'll have discovered that nairalanders had since stoped from creating well reserched topics like b4...or should i say that doesnt concern them in any way.

my questns are; what is now the new identity of nairaland?...what does it stand for?..what should be the expectation of the fans.?
i'm asking because i want to know pls.

cc..seun,
lalastical
all the mods and supermods.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Thelmerh(f): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
always lookin gud
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by ExInferis(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
i dont see what you people see

i see:

wide nose
unsexy eyes
non perky mammary glands
bad hair
too dark and flawed skin
sagging behind
VERY WIDE NOSE

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rexnegro:

Do u go about naked ? If no then whatever u put on as cloth too na vanity upon vanity.... because na vanity mean say make u suffer for life abi ? Bro change how u think pls... Its better u die been rich n enjoy life than u die been poor n suffer in life..... Change ur mindset bro.
You change your mindset. Looks aren't everything. What has she done for the poor/less privileged lately? That would impress us more than.....this.
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
ExInferis:
i dont see what you people see

i see:

wide nose
unsexy eyes
non perky mammary glands
bad hair
too dark and flawed skin
sagging behind
VERY WIDE NOSE

You see beauty through the eyes of a conditioned southern US plantation cotton picking slave. They were taught to hate their colour, their hair, their physical features, and their African names and identity. So there is nothing new about your wretched, despicable, ignorant and lousy type.
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by onyediya8(f): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
joyli:
She has a body to die for. Beautiful mother of two! She wants to know what you think of her dress? Hit or miss?

Mercy Johnson toh bad! cool cool
For an interview?! MISS biko kwa!
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Her figure ll put urs too shame grin
lying is[b][/b] not good for the soul. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
With all due respect ur figure naa die but u get oga nowcheesy
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by KingTom(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Now you're talking about your figure, if I talk now you go say I Love nyash pass you, there is God ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
KingTom:
Now you're talking about your figure, if I talk now you go say I Love nyash pass you, there is God ooooo grin grin grin
lolzz
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by KingTom(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
lolzz
You replied me within seconds, how did you do that grin
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
KingTom:
You replied me within seconds, how did you do that grin
cuz am online and u mentioned me, and it's you. You're important. wink
Re: Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
cuz am online and u mentioned me, and it's you. You're important. wink

I can do this for you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) / Rihanna Slammed For Provocative Interview Magazine Cover As Sexy Nun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.