Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? (1385 Views)

ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by Revolution: 1:56am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by bewla(m): 4:45am On Mar 15, 2015
tongue Awa mentality in this country na him dey make us suffer if not we will thank fashola for doing what is elected for give Jonathan tittle for no reason or for giving the monarch or don money . celebrate thieves in many way they make us to believe we need them more police go use in cloth slap one as if that what is train for in fact prison na another thing. my people stand or fall all we do is sit and form big boywhen the old and young bastard are looting us dry u go pay tayer lets face the fact if u b a good citizen ask ur self were was i last year were will i b this year.
Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by reborn1: 4:48am On Mar 15, 2015
Baba Fash. Thumb up

3 Likes

Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by buharisambisada: 4:55am On Mar 15, 2015
Rubbish no need to watch Fashola is super clueless like his brain dead leader boko hari, imagine the ode saying PGEJ caused the bank robbery the stooge is too foolish

4 Likes

Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by bewla(m): 5:08am On Mar 15, 2015
buharisambisada:
Rubbish no need to watch Fashola is super clueless like his brain dead leader boko hari, imagine the ode saying PGEJ caused the bank robbery the stooge is too foolish
am sure u are child of necessity like ur name. after the election u will have no use for ur name boko harisambisada open ur eyes look well no let them use u in the mouth of Bob merley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by ojdollars(m): 5:32am On Mar 15, 2015
Thank you BRF, that was a great presentation Sir. I hope Change comes to our father land Nigeria come March 28th.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by M4gunners: 5:34am On Mar 15, 2015
Ah wa Fashola you are bigger than this eh.
Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by slimfit1(m): 5:48am On Mar 15, 2015
buharisambisada:

You come out to write text like this you embarrass yourself , because we clearly know who is clueless. You use clueless without giving us a reasonable reasons to call Fashola clueless which is not marketable here.
The name clueless only fit GEJ and his wife and now you are a qualified clueless GEJ campaigner Fashola hater .

The word clueless will forever be associated with Jonathan. He has made history with that name.
The moment a leader is called clueless, history will follow him .

GEJ is an incompetent presidential candidate history will never fail to say that. Before they say unpopular leader this time its going to be former clueless leader.

After six failed years in office, he is still learning what the duties of the position he hold are. Are we going to wait another four years before he knows what his duties as a president his. He wants another four to do what ?

Time don't wait for anybody in governance, you work with time, time is money.

This country has wasted more than 30 years of his time, some of us don't have luxury of another 4 years of waste. One year alone is not a joke, four years is a serious one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by Vicotex(m): 5:59am On Mar 15, 2015
slimfit1:

You come out to write text like this you embarrass yourself , because we clearly know who is clueless. You use clueless without giving us a reasonable reasons to call Fashola clueless which is not marketable here.
The name clueless only fit ME and MY FAMILY MEMBERS
The word clueless will forever be associated with I and my FAMILY.
Abeg, who get rope?
make I take tie this mad adamu join tree
Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by Vicotex(m): 6:04am On Mar 15, 2015
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass
Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by slimfit1(m): 6:15am On Mar 15, 2015
Vicotex:

Abeg, who get rope?

Tell us why we should vote for gej for another 4 years if you can convince me i will give you rope myself. The floor is yours I'm waiting. But let me warn you i have a good taste so don't tell me 2 kilometers of road oh, sell him to me !

2 Likes

Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by slimfit1(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2015
Vicotex:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

So tell us what 6 years of gej with power has done to us all ?

1 Like

Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by slimfit1(m): 6:21am On Mar 15, 2015
Vicotex:
What is madness?

What is madness?

Sell supreme leader pej to us we know she is the one leading sell her to us.
Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by Vicotex(m): 6:58am On Mar 15, 2015
slimfit1:

Tell us why we should vote for gej for another 4 years if you can convince me i will give you rope myself. The floor is yours I'm waiting. But let me warn you i have a good taste so don't tell me 2 kilometers of road oh, sell him to me !
Mumu tell me why should I vote for a jihadist
Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by Canme4u(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2015
Vicotex:

Abeg, who get rope?

Re: Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? by slimfit1(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2015
Vicotex:

Mumu tell me why should I vote for a jihadist

This is why you lot are clueless. Its like a teacher trying to defend a failed students. I ask simple question which requires simple answer. You don't have anything to say then you call names that doesn't make sense which is even making Jonathan look bad as a leader.

Do you think Jonathan will be a terrorist suspect under GMB and he will be walking around freely no.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Defeats Jonathan In 10 Polls Conducted So Far / BUHARI In Comfortable Lead / EXCLUSIVE: Preliminary National Presidential Election Results Show Buhari Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.