Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution (2490 Views)

Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku / UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by Francis5: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Time to abolish Eze Ndigbo garbage? A short contribution

So we read how Ondo youths disgraced an Eze of Igbos in Akure, Yorubaland. Many were shocked but I am not, because I know better. I know that Yoruba youths (and folks in general) have no real respect for Kings. They can play all the dobale lip service Yorubas are known for. Yoruba youths/men have been known to beat up, chase out, or even burn the palaces of their own kings.

Few examples (there are many floating on cyberspace):

http://naijagists.com/why-oba-folabi-odidiomothe-olu-of-igbokoda-in-ilaje-ondo-was-chased-out-of-palace/

http://naijagists.com/oba-pius-akinfesola-adewole-ondo-monarch-chased-out-of-palace-over-corruption/

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ogun-chieftaincy-palaver-10-village-heads-beat-monarch/

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=98066

http://naijalog.com/photos-ogun-king-beaten-stripped-palace-burnt/

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/osun-local-militia-gives-monarch-communities-hell/

So who is an Eze Ndigbo to be treated otherwise in Yorubaland? With this background, I have no pity for the man (I mean the Igbo king in Ondo) who was slapped, flogged and de-robed in Akure by Ondo youths becaue it is routine practice in those climes.

To begin with, I detest the idea of ‘Eze ndigbo’ in any Nigerian city outside Igboland. All culture/tradition is local, and as such should be played locally. You cannot take your culture and transplant it to where it does not naturally hold sway. For example, despite thousands of Americans or Indians living in Nigeria, how many ‘American (or Indian) citizen’s union’ chairmanship positions have you heard of in Nigeria? They know better to not try to be obnoxious with their culture in another man’s land, especially when not appreciated.

It is time to stop the Eze ndigbo shenanigan in towns and cities outside Igbo land. They do not contribute anything to the socio-economic wellbeing of Igbos in such cities. The sphere of influence of Igbo kings should be restricted to Igboland, as should be those of other ethnic groups. Igbos in Akure, Lagos, Kano etc do not need an Eze to get themselves organized into groups. What they need are town unions at the lower rungs of the ladder, and then a committee of town union heads at the higher rungs of the ladder (state level) leading the entire Igbos in a particular state, with a chairman and other officials elected on a democratic basis.

Therefore, all kings in non-Igbo Nigerian states should stop conferring these WORTHLESS titles to Igbos in their domains. I know it is done by these non-Igbo kings to fleece money from Igbo money bags who are ever willing to show off their wealth and who would never become royalty in Igboland were they resident there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by vayne(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Idiegwu
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by IGBOSON1: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
I concur! Never give anyone that hates you any excuse to vent their pent up hatred and frustrations on you.....they'll do it given half a chance!

Though the picture you painted of Yoruba youths pursuing their Oba from his palace is a funny one....just had to suppress a chuckle! cheesy They probably dobaled for the dude in the morning then carry matchete pursue am comot from im palace for evening! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by tpiander: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
were the youths Yoruba?

they could have come from the eze's own place nah?
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by BlackBaron: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
I think I also once saw an 'elected' Eze on Nairaland too. Lol
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
so many ezes selling gala for Lagos traffic.

people from your side don't have enduring tradition and cultural norms (except perhaps for excessive love for money), otherwise you will know that there can't be two kings in a kingdom.

How many yorubas are crowned as obas in your hamlets?

12 Likes

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by iokpebholo: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bleep tribalism!!!
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by meforyou1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Op, I agree with you. I am not in support of all this Eze in diaspora thing. If you want want to rule your people, go to your village or town or clan and stay and rule them there.
Igbos in diaspora can just have Ohanaeze Ndigbo Unions in such towns and cities and have executives of the union that should run the affairs of the Unions in those towns
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by gtrust: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Young man, a cap is NOT a crown

You cannot get a "crown" by being voted as an Eze or president of a sociocultural group!!!

You CANNOT become a Head of state and commander in chief of the armed forces just by registering a company an the CAC & giving yourself the title "president" and distributing beautiful complimentary cards!!!

That man had no crown as he had no staff of office and most especially had no kingdom!!!

Sociocultural organizations are strongly encouraged by host Oba or real keeper of the crown!

Why
- they organize foreigners quickly at their own cost to "toe the line" of their host
- they shelter and care for their own and prevent embarrassing situations to both parties
- they support their own in trouble-times example transport their dead and bereaved family back to their home
- as you can see sociocultural organizations are highly encouraged by host communities and I don't need to go on here

The "real keeper of the crown" should know who he or she is and usually are never seen showing inferiority complex!!!

3 Likes

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by superstar1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Waiting for the day I will see the Queen of British in France.

These barbaric id1ots that could not even evolve to form a village, talkless of an empire are the ones having a jester of a title called Eze, all over the world.

Bunch of clowns.

6 Likes

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by BushidoBlue(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
I have listened and watched and read comments from the future generation of Nigeria and I am appalled by what I have observed.

This incident has brought to the fore the underlying animosity that tribalism breeds.

I am not privy to all sides of information so my opinion is based on the respect and reciprocal attitudes of both parties involved.

Let's start by assuming the Igbos erred in some way right there in Akure.
The magnitude of the misdemeanour can't be ascertained by me.
So the Deji of Akure now summons the Eze Igbo of Akure.
Before I continue, I want to ask a question.
Who is an ambassador if not a representative of a nation in another nation and even the embassy grounds are given the same respect as the nation from which the ambassador hails from.
Having said that, an ambassador can be summoned before the president of a country and must honour such an invitation. Being unruly to the "host nation" is a abhorred by any nation or people.
However, being violent on the ambassador is also in distaste and does not speak well of the host nation and can even lead to diplomatic issues or war.

Can we then say that the Eze Igbo is a representative of the entire Igbo community in Akure and as such an ambassador of the Igbos in Akure?
Can we also safely assume that he was summoned and respected the host community by honouring the invitation?
Can we as well say he has the right to ask for the root cause of the issues at stake in order to settle or mediate between the host and his kinsmen?

If the answer to the above is yes in all three positions, will it be personable or civil for the Eze Igbo to be beaten and derobed in the palace of the host community if due to cultural differences, he errs right there in the palace?

I have stated in other posts and threads on this forum that I have been fortunate to travel around this great nation and visit different traditional rulers for different reasons.

One thing I have found in common is that the hospitality and cultural handlers (or special assistants) to the palaces usually explain the do's and dont's of the host community.

I want to know really, what the Eze Igbo said that would have warranted the violent reaction.
If he was found to have erred he must apologize and the initial matter be settled.

With the kind of responses I read here in this forum it would seem that there is a subhuman hatred for the Igbo. The reason I say this is because we hear Nairalanders threaten fire and brimstone ok the igbo's as if the flogging of the Eze Igbo wa not enough humiliation.

When the tables turn and these youth are found to err in another man's land where ever on this earth they may find themselves, I hope and pray their hosts will be more merciful than the youth in the palace of the paramount ruler, the Deji of Akure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by MrMbaM: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Flog them well, shameless people.

6 Likes

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
" Okwu di mma enwero osisa". I quite agree with this opinion. They cause more harm than good both in the mutual coexistence of the membership and in the relationship with host communities. This is where education has a lot of role to play. Peace returned to the Igbo community in Kwara State when the issue of 'ezeship' was expunged from the constitution. Smart local traditional rulers catch in on ego trip of illiterate wealthy Igbo business men to appoint the so called 'Asiwaju', as a ploy to extract part of their wealth to assist develop their community, and dispense patronage to the traditional institutions. All these can be done through the town and state unions.
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by tpiander: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Next news folks.

This issue is overflogged, no pun or inference intended.
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
tpiander:
Next news folks.

This issue is overflogged, no pun or inference intended.

why won't they over flog the issue. it is paining them. they boasted up and down this forum and many more that the yorubas are cowards.

now the same Yorubas flog them and their eze, why won't it pain them now.

if I was living in some other climes I think the appropriate thing is to respect their tradition and cultural values, not these people o.

they provoke you, you react, they start playing victim. that sums them up doesn't it?

8 Likes

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Good piece OP. I think its time Igbo traditional rulers in the East and other well thinking nwafors call for the abolition of this Eze Ndigbo in diaspora nonsense. The shenanigans masquerading as Eze's should be stripped off their title by every possible means. If for anything we need a representative of Ndigbo in foreign lands we can look up to a democratically elected Ohaneze state Sec. General for that purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by mightyokwy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Gbam!!!. Enough of these useless tittle here and there. Believe me that eze ndigbo in Akure will not dare wear that crown and cross river niger.

1 Like

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by doublewisdom: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Op you read my mind on the issue. It should be abolished.
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by theDEVILisHERE: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
The igbo culture and tradition is based on the adage "Chi bu eze" (chibueze)
Which means
"The creator is the king"
Every other thing is an abaration and should be discarded and abolished
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by laudate: 2:06am On Oct 17, 2015
BushidoBlue:

With the kind of responses I read here in this forum it would seem that there is a subhuman hatred for the Igbo. The reason I say this is because we hear Nairalanders threaten fire and brimstone ok the igbo's as if the flogging of the Eze Igbo wa not enough humiliation.

When the tables turn and these youth are found to err in another man's land where ever on this earth they may find themselves, I hope and pray their hosts will be more merciful than the youth in the palace of the paramount ruler, the Deji of Akure.

Guy, am sorry I had to edit your post as it was too long. But the part in bold refers. How come you have not seen the hate, vitriol and venom that the Igbo visit on other ethnic groups?? Or did you simply forget to mention it? sad

How come you have not seen the hateful drivel that spews from their posts anytime a non-Igbo person makes a comment on their Biafr.a project or something to do with the South-East or SS Igbo groups, no matter how harmless it may be?? undecided

It does not matter if you are Gwari, Nupe, Bachama, Itsekiri, Idoma, Edo, Igala, Ebira etc, once you disagree with them you are automatically labelled a Yoruba man and all the atrocities in the world are ascribed to you! Maka gini?? shocked Is it that they are too lazy to realise that over 150 other ethnic groups exist in Nigeria?

They cannot get along with the Yoruba - they consider them betrayers and sworn enemies, simply because of something Awolowo was reported to have said or done over 45 years ago before and during the civil war.

They cannot get along with the Fulani, Tiv, Hausa, Kanuri, Sayawa etc or any tribe in the North, because they regard them as barbarians, islamic fundamentalists and infidels;

They cannot get along with the Edo, Itsekiri, Urhobo etc because of some perceived or imaginary injustice about what those tribes did to their forbears during the war;

And the list goes on.

And since nobody holds a monopoly on dispensing hate and rancour, other non-Igbo dish it right back to them! Abi na who be mumu?? angry

8 Likes

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by Francis5: 3:16am On Oct 17, 2015
BUMP
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by tonytony208(m): 5:00am On Oct 17, 2015
IGBOSON1:
I concur! Never give anyone that hates you any excuse to vent their pent up hatred and frustrations on you.....they'll do it given half a chance!

Though the picture you painted of Yoruba youths pursuing their Oba from his palace is a funny one....just had to suppress a chuckle! cheesy They probably dobaled for the dude in the morning then carry matchete pursue am comot from im palace for evening! lipsrsealed

In Yoruba land, we believe that respect is reciprocal. If you respect us, we respect you. If you do otherwise, we will deal with you dastardly via any means possible and we don't care if you call it pent up anger or call it frustration; na your grammatical palave be that.

We don't take shit from any king, who is overbearing. We are not like some eeeediots that will be shouting rankadede or igwe even when the king is making their lives hellish. We are too enlightened for that.

6 Likes

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by tonytony208(m): 5:04am On Oct 17, 2015
Ioannes:

why won't they over flog the issue. it is paining them. they boasted up and down this forum and many more that the yorubas are cowards.

now the same Yorubas flog them and their eze, why won't it pain them now.

if I was living in some other climes I think the appropriate thing is to respect their tradition and cultural values, not these people o.

they provoke you, you react, they start playing victim. that sums them up doesn't it?

Believe me, it does!

4 Likes

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by tonytony208(m): 5:16am On Oct 17, 2015
BushidoBlue:
I have listened and watched and read comments from the future generation of Nigeria and I am appalled by what I have observed.

This incident has brought to the fore the underlying animosity that tribalism breeds.

I am not privy to all sides of information so my opinion is based on the respect and reciprocal attitudes of both parties involved.

Let's start by assuming the Igbos erred in some way right there in Akure.
The magnitude of the misdemeanour can't be ascertained by me.
So the Deji of Akure now summons the Eze Igbo of Akure.
Before I continue, I want to ask a question.
Who is an ambassador if not a representative of a nation in another nation and even the embassy grounds are given the same respect as the nation from which the ambassador hails from.
Having said that, an ambassador can be summoned before the president of a country and must honour such an invitation. Being unruly to the "host nation" is a abhorred by any nation or people.
However, being violent on the ambassador is also in distaste and does not speak well of the host nation and can even lead to diplomatic issues or war.

Can we then say that the Eze Igbo is a representative of the entire Igbo community in Akure and as such an ambassador of the Igbos in Akure?
Can we also safely assume that he was summoned and respected the host community by honouring the invitation?
Can we as well say he has the right to ask for the root cause of the issues at stake in order to settle or mediate between the host and his kinsmen?

If the answer to the above is yes in all three positions, will it be personable or civil for the Eze Igbo to be beaten and derobed in the palace of the host community if due to cultural differences, he errs right there in the palace?

I have stated in other posts and threads on this forum that I have been fortunate to travel around this great nation and visit different traditional rulers for different reasons.

One thing I have found in common is that the hospitality and cultural handlers (or special assistants) to the palaces usually explain the do's and dont's of the host community.

I want to know really, what the Eze Igbo said that would have warranted the violent reaction.
If he was found to have erred he must apologize and the initial matter be settled.

Can you give any instance where a yorubaman residing in Igbo land had ever disrespected or erred against the host community? You seem to be blinded by tribalism yourself and that makes you the wrong person to accuse others of tribalism. If you are not a tribal-blindman, you would have come across several instances where Igbo's have taken it upon themselves to abuse, degrade and disgrace other tribes in Nigeria, just because those tribes accommodated your brothers in their domains. Is it a sin to be accomodating?

4 Likes

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Francis5:

So we read how Ondo youths disgraced an Eze of Igbos in Akure, Yorubaland. Many were shocked but I am not, because I know better. I know that Yoruba youths (and folks in general) have no real respect for Kings. They can play all the dobale lip service Yorubas are known for. Yoruba youths/men have been known to beat up, chase out, or even burn the palaces of their own kings.

http://naijagists.com/why-oba-folabi-odidiomothe-olu-of-igbokoda-in-ilaje-ondo-was-chased-out-of-palace/

http://naijagists.com/oba-pius-akinfesola-adewole-ondo-monarch-chased-out-of-palace-over-corruption/

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ogun-chieftaincy-palaver-10-village-heads-beat-monarch/

So who is an Eze Ndigbo to be treated otherwise in Yorubaland? With this background, I have no pity for the man (I mean the Igbo king in Ondo) who was slapped, flogged and de-robed in Akure by Ondo youths becaue it is routine practice in those climes.

To begin with, I detest the idea of ‘Eze ndigbo’ in any Nigerian city outside Igboland. All culture/tradition is local, and as such should be played locally. You cannot take your culture and transplant it to where it does not naturally hold sway. For example, despite thousands of Americans or Indians living in Nigeria, how many ‘American (or Indian) citizen’s union’ chairmanship positions have you heard of in Nigeria? They know better to not try to be obnoxious with their culture in another man’s land, especially when not appreciated.

It is time to stop the Eze ndigbo shenanigan in towns and cities outside Igbo land. They do not contribute anything to the socio-economic wellbeing of Igbos in such cities. The sphere of influence of Igbo kings should be restricted to Igboland, as should be those of other ethnic groups. Igbos in Akure, Lagos, Kano etc do not need an Eze to get themselves organized into groups. What they need are town unions at the lower rungs of the ladder, and then a committee of town union heads at the higher rungs of the ladder (state level) leading the entire Igbos in a particular state, with a chairman and other officials elected on a democratic basis.

Therefore, all kings in non-Igbo Nigerian states should stop conferring these WORTHLESS titles to Igbos in their domains. I know it is done by these non-Igbo kings to fleece money from Igbo money bags who are ever willing to show off their wealth and who would never become royalty in Igboland were they resident there.
^^^^

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by MisterLongman(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2015
IMHO, the silly Eze deserved what he got......

Because he is the representative of the igbos in Akure is not enough reason to feel on top of the world....... I'm glad the youths showed him where he belongs.

I doubt if he's royalty, yet he dey form stupid levels
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by laudate: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2015
tonytony208:
In Yoruba land, we believe that respect is reciprocal. If you respect us, we respect you. If you do otherwise, we will deal with you dastardly via any means possible, and we don't care if you call it pent up anger or call it frustration; na your grammatical palave be that.

We don't take shit from any king, who is overbearing. We are not like some eeeediots that will be shouting rankadede or igwe even when the king is making their lives hellish. We are too enlightened for that.

Hmmn, for anyone who went to secondary school in the South West and studied history as part of the curriculum, they would have been taught these principles. Another thing we were taught during our history lesson, was that among the Yoruba folks, even though their king's position was revered and considered sacred, there were checks and balances that prevented him from becoming a tyrannical despot.

He could be deposed if he was high-handed, evil, tyrannical or just plain greedy. He could also be deposed for consistently working against the interest of his people. The selection of a new Yoruba king or Oba in other parts of Yoruba land, is similar to this method used in selecting a new Oba for the Oyo people, also known as the Alafin.

The actual selection of a new Alafin (or king) was in the hands of the Oyo Mesi, a supreme council of state, whose seven members were collectively recognized as king-makers. They consulted the Ifa oracle as to which of the candidates was approved by the gods. The new Alafin was then proclaimed as the appointment of the gods.

In practice, the Alafin did not have such absolute power. He could ill afford to offend the members of the Oyo Mesi or the Ogboni (earth cult). Although he could not be deposed, the Alafin could be compelled to commit suicide. If both the Oyo Mesi and the Ogboni disapproved of his personal conduct or policies, or if the Oyo peoples suffered serious reverses, they would commission the Bashorun to present the Alafin with an empty calabash or a dish of parrot’s eggs.

On handing over these meaningful symbols, the Bashorun pronounced a fearful formula: `The gods reject you, the people reject you, the earth rejects you.’ The Alafin was thus informed that his political position had been completely undermined and his removal decided.
https://seunfakze./2012/02/19/the-oyo-empire-by-prof-george-ayittey/

In many parts of Yoruba land, it is also reported that kings can be deposed if they embark on a series of bad behaviour, that brings their community into disrepute.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Francis5:

It's one Nigeria, we will always have eze ndigbo across Yoruba land n n can't do shiit
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=IGBOSON1 post=39049364]I concur! Never give anyone that hates you any excuse to vent their pent up hatred and frustrations on you.....they'll do it given half a chance!

Though the picture you painted of Yoruba youths pursuing their Oba from his palace is a funny one....just had to suppress a chuckle! cheesy They probably dobaled for the dude in the morning then carry matchete pursue am comot from im palace for evening

This Ezendigbo thing is very disgraceful to Igbo culture and should be dealt with severely. How can you crown yourself a king in another man's land. It's insane.
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by Obiagu1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
@ Francis5

What is the leader of Yorubas outside Yorubaland called?
What is the leader of Hausa/Fulani outside Hausaland called?
Re: Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution by cocoduck: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
There is a difference between an Igbo man and an Igbo speaking Biafran, the former,knowing fully well that he is not a Nigerian goes about forcing himself on the owners of the country while the latter goes about conducting himself as a man in a foreign land since he knows is is not a citizen of the fruad called Nigeria. Now, Yoruba, you know the difference, a Biafran will never do what this man did. If I were the yoruba boy ehhhh I will flog him till the next day, remember that in Biafra, these mofo5 don't do this nonsense. Honestly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-based Human Rights Activist Sues Buhari, Others Over Biafra Killings / How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu / My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.