Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights (4658 Views)

YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. / 2012: “GEJ Is A Joke, Nigerians Deserve A Better Leader" - Ghanaian Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by socialmediaman: 8:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Denn:

Your answers are shallow.

You quote statistics from the air as if you are Pele.

Reducing tax obligations legally is done everywhere worldwide... Google Tax Evasion and Tax Avoidance. If you have evidence of a fraud in a particular company, blow the whistle....not assume like it's a beer parlour talk.

Have you heard of SURE-P? Does it ring a bell with subsidy?

Do you know the proposed revenue of the federal government for 2015? If you were a president, will you really take over one trillion naira to finance just one programme?

Tax avoidance is legal, while tax evasion is a fraud. I am talking about fraud in the tax system that involves government tax consultants. This country is lawless, who cares? Nobody will till someone with the will to fight the most obvious corruption in the system comes in.
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by socialmediaman: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2015
Denn:

Your answers are shallow.

You quote statistics from the air as if you are Pele.

Reducing tax obligations legally is done everywhere worldwide... Google Tax Evasion and Tax Avoidance. If you have evidence of a fraud in a particular company, blow the whistle....not assume like it's a beer parlour talk.

Have you heard of SURE-P? Does it ring a bell with subsidy?

Do you know the proposed revenue of the federal government for 2015? If you were a president, will you really take over one trillion naira to finance just one programme?

Is it the same SURE-P money that Fashola accused GEJ of using for campaign? Is it the same Subsidy money that was promised to use to build Refineries? Is it the same subsidy that doesnt really exist and government has refused to fight the corruption?
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Denn(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2015
socialmediaman:

Tax avoidance is legal, while tax evasion is a fraud. I am talking about fraud in the tax system that involves government tax consultants. This country is lawless, who cares? Nobody will till someone with the will to fight the most obvious corruption in the system comes in.

Abegi.... Make we hear word... If you have witnessed a fraud, report it, else wash of these delusions.

Don't veer off topic... You opened this thread to call youwin a joke.
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Sweetguy25: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2015
socialmediaman:

You see what i am talking about? You claim to know yet you dont know anything.

How do you get people into the database? You tell them to come and access services like loans and credit, and that is how you get them registered. Even in the USA today, some states are legally allowing illegal immigrants to have drivers license to drive cars, which is a ploy to know their numbers and know who they are. I will educate you if do not know that anything is possible abroad is possible in Nigeria.

By the way if you think people will take the money and run away, then you dont know that there are systems and processes you can put in place to minimize risk. I prefer discussing with intellectuals who see the positive side of things than dwell on the negatives. Nothing we do in Nigeria is the first in the world, so there are ways in which they were done in other countries and became successful

Dude, you're just shooting yourself in the foot with your ignorance. Do you even know what an illegal immigrant means? An illegal immigrant is a criminal - it is illegal and a crime to live in the US without presenting yourself to a customs officer or without having the necessary documentation. Now, for you to tell me that states in the U.S issue driver licenses to "illegal immigrants" just shows how ignorant you are.

You cannot tell an adult without proper identification and documentation to come and access a loan. It is not done anywhere in the world.

You're not in the system so don't tell me what you don't know. I'm a small business consultant, I know the problems facing businesses in the country. I've attended conferences and met with stakeholders. Don't just wake up one morning and start talking what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Denn(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2015
socialmediaman:

Is it the same SURE-P money that Fashola accused GEJ of using for campaign? Is it the same Subsidy money that was promised to use to build Refineries? Is it the same subsidy that doesnt really exist and government has refused to fight the corruption?

Seems you were out of town when the same fashola accused Jonathan of causing the lekki robbery...

Did you notice the #Fasholajoker trend on twitter?
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by socialmediaman: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Dude, you're just shooting yourself in the foot with your ignorance. Do you even know what an illegal immigrant means? An illegal immigrant is a criminal - it is illegal and a crime to live in the US without presenting yourself to a customs officer or without having the necessary documentation. Now, for you to tell me that states in the U.S issue driver licenses to "illegal immigrants" just shows how ignorant you are.

You cannot tell an adult without proper identification and documentation to come and access a loan. It is not done anywhere in the world.

You're not in the system so don't tell me what you don't know. I'm a small business consultant, I know the problems facing businesses in the country. I've attended conferences and met with stakeholders. Don't just wake up one morning and start talking what you don't know.

Get over it, Google the topic if you dont know its happening
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Sweetguy25: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2015
socialmediaman:

Get over it, Google the topic if you dont know its happening
Dude, shut the hell up. Its a very new law and its out of necessity to make the roads safer. There are still various limitations to what an illegal immigrant can do in the US.
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by vanilson(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2015
Talking about corruption not stealing,
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved the purchase of N9.2billion worth of clean cook stoves and wonder bags for rural women under the National Clean Cooking Scheme.
Muhammed said the N9.2billion inclusive of Value Added Tax was approved for the procurement of 750,000 units of clean cook stove and 18,000 wonder bags.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-buy-cooking-stoves-with-n9-2bn/

Sad and sick government

Me I didn't see anyone with these stoves and wonder bags the government allocated such huge amount to procure.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

click like to vote GMB/PYO
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by socialmediaman: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2015
Denn:

Abegi.... Make we hear word... If you have witnessed a fraud, report it, else wash of these delusions.

Don't veer off topic... You opened this thread to call youwin a joke.

Yes, Youwin is a joke because it was created to empower Nigerian entrepreneurs and the government prides itself in it, but on a closer look, you see it is a mirage for the teeming number of Nigerian youths wishing to get empowered to run their own businesses. Only 1,200? Many people dont even bother applying because it doesnt make sense to. It is just a business lotto, not an empowerment programme
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by socialmediaman: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Dude, shut the hell up. Its a very new law and its out of necessity to make the roads safer. There are still various limitations to what an illegal immigrant can do in the US.

I'm glad you googled it, now back to topic. Youwin is a joke till government pushes up the capacity to at least 10 or 20,000. I recommend 100,000 though. If Nigerians do not ask for it, they will never get it. March 27 is still the deadline. 100,000 or no vote. Number open for negotiation
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Denn(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2015
its evident you have a shallow and biased mindset. no point discussing further with you
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by socialmediaman: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2015
youngeagle:
There is nothing u will do on this world to please Nigerians,nothing on earth is perfect,@ list the programme hve helped so many youths and the gain is a long time one,imagine 50 out of the 100 entrepreneurs survives till the next 50yrs,do you know how many graduates they will employ,when u plant a seed it doesn't bear fruits. Immediately,it takes time....and GEJ hve planted that seed,so appreciate and stop hating and finding faults.

100,000 or no vote. March 27 deadline. I encourage patriotic Nigerians to join me in the fight for Youth empowerment
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by socialmediaman: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2015
Denn:
its evident you have a shallow and biased mindset. no point discussing further with you

This thread will serve its purpose to awaken the mindset of Nigerians to demand their rights and freedom from oppression from government. You cannot stop it
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Sweetguy25: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2015
socialmediaman:

Ok you need lectures? Good

1. One trillion naira can be financed through reduction or complete removal of subidy. I am not saying increase petrol cost. I am saying investigate the sector and remove corruption from the system, you and i know that subsidy increased from less than 600 billion to 2 trillion due to corruption. If you cannot do that, then you must understand why people are shouting "change"

2. Taxes. There is a tax system fraud in Nigeria. The government tax agencies and consultants go about fictitiously reducing the taxation obligation of mega companies for varying amounts of bribe. If a company is to pay, lets say 5 billion, the tax consultants will make fraudulent assessments and bring it down to 50 million. How much have you lost?

By the way there are other areas we are not taxed in Nigeria. WHEN last did you pay tax after buying a house? or after renting a house? how much is government losing from that sector?

3. Customs. Its no news that only less than 10% of what is generated in the customs and ports goes back to government. So how much are you losing from that sector?

1. Subsidy increased because the government wanted to end petrol scarcity. Before Goodluck became president, petrol was almost a scarce commodity. Nigerians had to queue endlessly in petrol stations in order to get petrol. The government ensured that the supply of petrol was constant, this means giving licences to corporate entities to import petrol and ensure constant supply all over the country. There may be some certain discrepancies and sharp practices but they have been totally exaggerated by you people.
If the government decides to cut back on subsidy costs, there will be scarcity of petrol and Nigerians will still complain.

2. Baseless allegations against the FIRS. Do you pay tax? I doubt you do. Most Nigerians don't pay tax and don't like paying tax. There are some challenges that brought about this situation. Have you ever bothered to acknowledge them?

3. The government has implemented an integrated revenue collection stream for all its agencies and departments. All revenues will henceforth be paid directly to government accounts. Besides, I don't know where you got your allegation that less than 10 percent of what the customs services makes goes to the government.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Change2015(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2015
The money available to YouWin is scarcely more than what Diezani has used to charter private planes. The program is also limited to graduates (post secondary school education) between 18 and 40.if the presidency gave up one jet, the program could easily be tripled in a year. I do not believe the op is against the competition aspect but the program is too limited considering our unemployment problems. As it stands there can only be 200 winners maximum per geopolitical zone, and that is hardly up to a drop in the ocean. A thousand winners could easily emerge from Lagos given the opportunity.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2015
socialmediaman

Please avoid these socially backward people. Most of them have not worked left their villages let alone work in an office before to know what tax deductions and remittance is.

My former boss always under reports his earnings and estimations just to get a lower tax rate. When I questioned him why. He said he provides his own electricity, water, security and almost everything. That the government has not done a single thing for him to warrant he pays his full tax.

He sees the deductions as his own rebate from bad governance. And it is like that for most coys.

As for the YOUWIN programme. The number of NYSC graduates alone in a year is more than 200,000. Compare that to 1200 new employments that generates an extra 5 to 6 new jobs and pays graduates them 30 to 40k monthly as salaries.
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by socialmediaman: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2015
johnny1980:
socialmediaman

Please avoid these socially backward people. Most of them have not worked left their villages let alone work in an office before to know what tax deductions and remittance is.

My former boss always under reports his earnings and estimations just to get a lower tax rate. When I questioned him why. He said he provides his own electricity, water, security and almost everything. That the government has not done a single thing for him to warrant he pays his full tax.

He sees the deductions as his own rebate from bad governance. And it is like that for most coys.

As for the YOUWIN programme. The number of NYSC graduates alone in a year is more than 200,000. Compare that to 1200 new employments that generates an extra 5 to 6 new jobs and pays graduates them 30 to 40k monthly as salaries.

Thank You. I am glad some people get my point. At least 100,000 awardees annually will make a difference and generate up to 1 million jobs annually
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by socialmediaman: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2015
Change2015:
The money available to YouWin is scarcely more than what Diezani has used to charter private planes. The program is also limited to graduates (post secondary school education) between 18 and 40.if the presidency gave up one jet, the program could easily be tripled in a year. I do not believe the op is against the competition aspect but the program is too limited considering our unemployment problems. As it stands there can only be 200 winners maximum per geopolitical zone, and that is hardly up to a drop in the ocean. A thousand winners could easily emerge from Lagos given the opportunity.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Exactly. Lagos alone will produce over 10,000 entrepreneurs who will want to run and manage their own businesses profitably. So asking for at least 100,000 annually is not too much to ask. And we will keep compelling them till March 27 if they want our vote again

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2015
socialmediaman:

Thank You. I am glad some people get my point. At least 100,000 awardees annually will make a difference and generate up to 1 million jobs annually

Most are blinded by hate and can't see properly.

You have a fire burning a forest with tousands of trees and the person or fire man kept in charge carries just a single bucket of water from the nearby stream and just douse the fire on one or two trees and says he has done creditably well.

Is he blind or cannot see that the other trees are in fire and the forest is still in flames?

This analogy aptly explains Youwin and GEJ followers. Inept and coloured by ethnic bais and no single logical thinking.
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Sweetguy25: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
johnny1980:
socialmediaman

Now tell me, is the government to be blamed for the actions of your boss? If you're in authority or in the position of the government, what exactly are you going to do about it? You people can never be pleased
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by TRUTHTOPOWER: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
I salute your dispassionate viewpoint on job creation. the truth is:- NEVER EXPECT SOMEONE WITHOUT A CLOUD OF PREJUDICE TO SEE THE STARS OF WISDOM. Instead of some to agree that budget should be prioritized for the benefit of many they will insist that the fraction (less than 700,000) who have the power to consume 80% should be allowed to do so whilst the rest (169 million) should make do with 20%. the 2/3 of the 20% comes by way of contract. So what actually trickles down in the name of youwin is the percentage of 12 billion in 4trillion. add one or two token prorammes to it. What will shock you sir is that some in grinding poverty are only waiting for an opportunity to eat crumbs from the table. any attempt such as yours to get them properly served will be resisted once their master order them to fight against their own right. They cry privately to God to bless them through the system but they will even fight any attempt by God to make things right for everybody. why should He make it right. Not this time they will argue. Certainly not at the expense of their daily crumb. Not by way of truth. But if God must help, let him place them at the table where others are Cheated! So my brother. More than Change, we need a miraclulous Change or miraculous Transformation for hawks are every where. if it comes to two choices only, I guess I wouuld love always to Vote Change as a verdict against social injustice for which the incumbent is always complicit! If the rich can say what he wants to get himself a private jet while should the needy be too scared, prejudiced and horrified to speak up for social justice which is the only assurance for social safety? Alas it is general greed. why should they demand a system that task their intellect for success when they can work for one that demand their loyalty for enrichment. although this type of enrichment is not automatic like a social safety system yet they would rather take their chances. The dream of a mansion at Ikoyi or Maitama is better than the reality of a peaceful bungalow at Abakiliki, Benue or Katsina.
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by emiye(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
I thank God someone can see through this deception.

How can an annual programme that benefits 1,200 directly in a country of over 40 million unemployed youths be that celebrated ? It borders on insanity in my opinion.

The NYSC is a good avenue that the govt. can reform that scheme, corpers should be made to pick at least 2 skillsets in a large skill training pool and be trained for at least 6 months, the remaining 6 months be spent on the conventional place of primary assignment. the govt, does not necessarily have to pay salaries to corpers during this period, at the end of the training, each corper is given like a million naira or at worst 500,000 naira to launch them in to the new world. The massive effect will be seen in less than 5 years , as unemployment drops. But, this fraudulent govt prefers to claim to pay thrilions for a non existent kerosene subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Now tell me, is the government to be blamed for the actions of your boss? If you're in authority or in the position of the government, what exactly are you going to do about it? You people can never be pleased

Enforce stricter laws and let people see what you are using the gigantic billions you receive to do.

If transparency was in the FG and our laws were solid, no sane Nigerian would want to under report because he sees what his money is being used for.

Pleased is continuing the same way we have been?

People voted Jonathan because they thought he was truly educated and can see these lapses in governance and correct them but he has chosen the same old routine if not even worse.

Everything and most problems biils down to corruption. And the President's body language and words is enough to tell you the true picture of why people see nothing in what he is doing.
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by kingthreat(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Vicotex:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass

You definitely deserve the worst for supporting corruption.
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by socialmediaman: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Good question. WIth the whistleblower act, people who report crimes will be protected by law. Apart from that, if the judiaciary, police, efcc, icpc and government agencies are sanitized, people will have greater confidence in government and cooperate with authorities to obey the law. How can he tip off the police if whistle blowers are the ones paying for the crimes of the offenders?

Anyway, back to topic. Corruption has put our youths third place in economic planning, and a mere 1,200 is being used to claim empowerment by Jonathan's government. The youths are given crumbs, while the cabals feast. Payback time is now, if Jonathan cannot empower the youths now, he needs a red-card rather than a vote on March 28.

100,000 or no vote
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Charlotte15: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
This government does not encourage you to work. All you need is to be a militant, harass the government, blow oil pipelines and bobs your uncle. You get a billion naira contract protecting those oil pipelines you were blowing up and set up your own local refinery.
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Sweetguy25: 12:43am On Mar 16, 2015
johnny1980:

Enforce stricter laws and let people see what you are using the gigantic billions you receive to do.

If transparency was in the FG and our laws were solid, no sane Nigerian would want to under report because he sees what his money is being used for.

Pleased is continuing the same way we have been?

People voted Jonathan because they thought he was truly educated and can see these lapses in governance and correct them but he has chosen the same old routine if not even worse.

Everything and most problems biils down to corruption. And the President's body language and words is enough to tell you the true picture of why people see nothing in what he is doing.

I want to believe that you know nothing about the current Nigerian federal tax laws and the punitive measures in place to deal with tax defaulters. The problem with Nigeria is not of leadership, that used to be our problem in the 70s and 80s. Our problem is our lack of knowledge. Countries prosper because they have the knowledge and the resolve to implement their knowledge positively to solve societal problems. Unfortunately, voting out GEJ won't solve any of Nigeria's problem. Our problems are bound to continue in the long run, if we don't solve the fundamental issues that have caused our under-development for the past fifty years.
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Sweetguy25: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2015
socialmediaman:

Good question. WIth the whistleblower act, people who report crimes will be protected by law. Apart from that, if the judiaciary, police, efcc, icpc and government agencies are sanitized, people will have greater confidence in government and cooperate with authorities to obey the law. How can he tip off the police if whistle blowers are the ones paying for the crimes of the offenders?

Anyway, back to topic. Corruption has put our youths third place in economic planning, and a mere 1,200 is being used to claim empowerment by Jonathan's government. The youths are given crumbs, while the cabals feast. Payback time is now, if Jonathan cannot empower the youths now, he needs a red-card rather than a vote on March 28.

100,000 or no vote
. you don't understand the problems and challenges that policy makers in Nigeria face. It is easy to roll out plans that would serve as a panacea to critical challenges facing the government. But because you're not a policy maker, I don't expect you to make credible and logical solutions our problems. You have various limitations, especially practically. This is where you need to be educated on
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Xflint(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
francizy:
I will agree with increasing the number but don't you think 100,000 is to much to dish out grants to on yearly basis? Mind you, these businesses need to be monitored to ensure they are doing well, else you dish out trillions of wanted naira to Nigerians.

Now multiply 100,000 by 10M pa say, do you know how much it will amount to?

My take on this is that if he should make it 100k, then he should make it just once in his administration, and not on yearly basis.

And if he does, it's necessary he does the fund raising thing, open a Youwin account, invite Nigeria's biggest businessmen and politicians to donate to the account in order to actualize giving out grants to a 100,000 applicants.

i remembered you today....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Xflint(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Vicotex:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

well said man. What is happening today.
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Keballl: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Vicotex:
What is madness?

What is madness?

The man who saw today
Re: Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights by Sweetguy25: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
The guy who opened is now a wailer. I saw him complaining bitterly about Buhari's government on another thread.

When we were warning them against voting for an idiot. they didn't listen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP: Peter Obi Vs Yemi Osinbajo. Head To Head, Analysis, Stats, Port Folio, Etc / This Is The Man Who Brought SATAN And HELL To Nigeria / Shettima Don Vex(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.