Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) (11534 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by icebebe(f): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

am I free to apply cos am anxiously looking for a virgin to settle down with...
knocking on d wrong door
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Abdulleeh: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

Hmmmm... After our marriage you won't be a virgin again nah... but must be faithful oooo cos this your curve can confuse Buhari to vote PDP on election day.... So is that a yes?

@Equalizer. Your response actually got me laughing real deep if Rokiatu's rock will confuse Buhari to vote pdp.
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
I will so believe......cos she got married as a teenager
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by tomzman: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Where is Onila
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

Her own won too much nah... I don agree to spoil her with love and money but will still like to know what she has got to offer in return.... Did I say anything wrong??
lol...u are on point..but its too early for that...the way both of u dey run the whole stuff makes it look like a business arrangement...bargaining prices...
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Niaraland girls be like am a virgin...after riding jide last night...I laugh in arabic...I can bet everything I got that no girl on this thread is a virgin...funny lot

1 Like

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
icebebe:
knocking on d wrong door

Knocking on the wrong door?? how? does that mean you not a virgin any longer
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Abdulleeh:

@Equalizer. Your response actually got me laughing real deep if Rokiatu's rock will confuse Buhari to vote pdp.

Check out her profile and confirm what I just said... Even Tinubu will start campaigning for GEJ after looking at her curves.... She's highly blessed with butts.. hahahahaha
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol...u are on point..but its too early for that...the way both of u dey run the whole stuff makes it look like a business arrangement...bargaining prices...

She started it oooo... just asked how she's doing and the next reply that pooped up was "are you rich"... I was like "do you want me or my money?'..... Some girls funny shaa..
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
EmmySparky:

She started it oooo... just asked how she's doing and the next reply that pooped up was "are you rich"... I was like "do you want me or my money?'..... Some girls funny shaa...
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

She started it oooo... just asked how she's doing and the next reply that pooped up was "are you rich"... I was like "do you want me or my money?'..... Some girls funny shaa...
ok I get it you are a broke guy. grin
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
ok I get it you are a broke guy. grin
You are rich but wants to get richer with my hard earned money a bi?
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

You are rich but wants to get richer with my hard earned money a bi?
you are also smart. But I believe in working for my own money thou. We will get rich together. tongue
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
you are also smart. But I believe in working for my own money thou. We will get rich together. tongue

You just spoke like my ideal wife... I love industrious women who believes in working for their money legitimately even when their husbands are billionaires... We are back on track .. Let the marriage continue.... lolz
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

You just spoke like my ideal wife... I love industrious women who believes in working for their money legitimately even when their husbands are billionaires... We are back on track .. Let the marriage continue.... lolz
grin grin grin I also cook very well. tongue
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by KingTom(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Another contender? shocked
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
KingTom:
Another contender? shocked
you are everywhere I go. shocked

You know I am just deceiving them. You are the real deal.
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by KingTom(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
you are everywhere I go. shocked

You know I am just deceiving them. You are the real deal.
I'm MTN grin Real deal grin
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by bammy777(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
God I wish Nigerian girls can follow her step. But no 90% ar OLOSHO. Lol , nigerian ladies got me thinking of escaping marriage lol. No offense oo
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Abdulleeh: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

Check out her profile and confirm what I just said... Even Tinubu will start campaigning for GEJ after looking at her curves.... She's highly blessed with butts.. hahahahaha

Lool. Rokiatu Rocks

1 Like

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=Equalizer post=31651355][/quote] oooh my God that's so romantic. Hmmm looking g around d for KingTom before answering this question.

1 Like

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

She started it oooo... just asked how she's doing and the next reply that pooped up was "are you rich"... I was like "do you want me or my money?'..... Some girls funny shaa..
Bro that's 9ja for u..good things don't come cheap..I don't believe in love anyway..the babe no want suffer

1 Like

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by KingTom(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
oooh my God that's so romantic. Hmmm looking g around d for KingTom before answering this question.
shocked shocked shocked
I have been challenged grin

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dunno what to do now. cry

EmmySparky:
Bro that's 9ja for u..good things don't come cheap..I don't believe in love anyway..the babe no want suffer
thank you jare. grin
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Who is Tomking to you Uncle or Dad??
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:
Who is Tomking to you Uncle or Dad??
Hmmmm my friend.
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Do you need his Consent to accept my proposal
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Chinatownm(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
icebebe:
We both ave one tin in common den grin grin

can I confirm dat ur story first b4 publishing it??
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Dunno what to do now. cry

thank you jare. grin
nothing do u jare #REALIST
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by mya1: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nothing surprising here.She got married at 18 so lost her virginity at that age .No big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow! Sarah Ofili Shares Candid Photo Of Her Frosh Booty. / Nigerian Man With The Largest Nose Surfaces The Internet [SEE PHOTO] / 18+ Photos: Blac Chyna Nude Pics From Her Stripper Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.