Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) (11501 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 15, 2015
This will shock a lot of people as it’s not what we were
all expecting.
Super famous TV reality star and veteran Nollywood
actress Omotola can now be described as the perfect
role model.
The mother of four, shocked everyone as she revealed
how and who she lost her virginity to.
Here is what she said “I was still a virgin when I got
married.”

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:39am On Mar 15, 2015
That's why her hubby trusts her anyday, anytime!..#team virgins!

8 Likes

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

Yea.. When one marries as a virgin, the trust is always 100%...

#team_virgins.

4 Likes

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

Did her hubby tell you himself that he trusts her anytime any day?

The rate at which people just jump into baseless conclusions is appalling undecided

29 Likes

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Beamborla(f): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2015
She got married quite early

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by kestolove95(m): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2015
D only pessin wey go beliv dix tin na her husband wey dixvirgin her...
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2015
precious888:

Did her hubby tell you himself that he trusts her anytime any day?

The rate at which people just jump into baseless conclusions is appalling undecided

what's your stress? Is it our fault you lost yours at seven?

4 Likes

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by ibkgab001: 8:05am On Mar 15, 2015
Nah lie hard to believe

Calling Rokiatu to confirm

Ringing.....1...2....3....4

Answering machine .... Please leave a message

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2015
benardnwaorgu:
what's your stress? Is it our fault you lost yours at seven?

Please shut-up.

Its always advised that before you reply a comment, you read it over and over, especially if you aren't blessed with logical sense of reasoning

Next time you want to comment, get someone to help you

14 Likes

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by bond77(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2015
Unfortunately I am only interested in "how" undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2015
ibkgab001:
Nah lie hard to believe

lemme guess what your message will look like;

"Hello Rokiatu, happy Sunday, please is it true that omo sexy got married as a virgin... reply as soon as you get this message.. Thanks"...

hajahahah

3 Likes

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by hatux: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2015
Who cares!?

1 Like

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by tablu: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2015
That is really cool but it takes the grace of God for such a person to remain faithful in marriage cos when some discover the sweet sensation in sex the get uncontrollably randy...

3 Likes

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by icebebe(f): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2015
We both ave one tin in common den grin grin
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2015
icebebe:
We both ave one tin in common den grin grin

Which is??
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2015
ibkgab001:
Nah lie hard to believe

she is right. She got married when she was in her 20s nothing hard to believe there. And as we all know omotola na good girl now, see how faithful she's been to her husband. Don't let her stardom fool you. She's the perfect housewife over all a good woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2015
tablu:
That is really cool but it takes the grace of God for such a person to remain faithful in marriage cos when some discover the sweet sensation in sex the get uncontrollably randy...

You have such cases when the man is not good on bed and still do not want to learn....
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by babs01(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
If I hear...
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
she is right. She got married when she was in her 20s nothing hard to believe there. And as we all know omotola na good girl now, see how faithful she's been to her husband. Don't let her stardom fool you. She's the perfect housewife over all a good woman.

No doubts about that but her curves could be tempting oooo... especially to our politicians... I admire her a lot.. with four kids, yet she still looks like a Queen...
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

No doubts about that but her curves could be tempting oooo... especially to our politicians... I admire her a lot.. with four kids, yet she still looks like a Queen...
she is a very stunning woman no doubt. Her husband is a lucky man.

1 Like

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by ibkgab001: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2015
Call confirmed ... I can hear you loud and clear Rokiatuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

2 Likes

Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
she is a very stunning woman no doubt. Her husband is a lucky man.

You've got some curves over there on your profile picture... You look more like Omotola... Are you single?? cos I've been searching for her lookalike....
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

You've got some curves over there on your profile picture... You look more like Omotola... Are you single?? cos I've been searching for her lookalike....
I am waiting for the perfect man. grin
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
I am waiting for the perfect man. grin

Today marks the end of your waiting cos your perfect gentleman here... Just give me your hand and I will show you how perfect a man can be....
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

Today marks the end of your waiting cos your perfect gentleman here... Just give me your hand and I will show you how perfect a man can be....
how rich are you? grin
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by icebebe(f): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

Which is??
abot wat she jus said
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2015
icebebe:
abot wat she jus said
OK... So you got married too as a virgin..
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
how rich are you? grin

What has riches got to do with my being a perfect gentleman... The truth is that am a hardworking man and am sure you will like me...
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

What has riches got to do with my being a perfect gentleman... The truth is that am a hardworking man and am sure you will like me...
hardworking? Hmmmm
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
hardworking? Hmmmm

Yes, am hardworking... Or don't you like hardworking guys
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:

Yes, am hardworking... Or don't you like hardworking guys
no I do. But if we get married, i wouldn't be a virgin like Omotola thou. grin
Re: See How And To Whom Omotola Jalade Lost Her Virginity (photo) by cokacoola(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
noono i dot beleaf you be virgin Ok ok cum let me chcek it.sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] / Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi / Leaked: Checkout Jim Iyke Sex Tape (18+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.